Tactics for Death Knight from Omercix - DKMaster

Omercix

I will just start with a video now : Killing pontificies boss Solo without minion and hp pots.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRdRQIvTME4

This is my first video so there is a little problem at start of video but generally its good.

New tactics will be posted in this post ... :good:

1.png

4/4 saturation eh?

Good pve build you got there

Might try it until 'some' classes gets a nerf

Yeah 4/4 saturation really good for dg and bosses. I have almost %35 lifesteal with saturation. Also silence skill and sharp shadow really good for pvp and arena , if u have enough mana it is possible to dont get any skill shot by enemy. 

Yeah 4/4 saturation really good for dg and bosses. I have almost %35 lifesteal with saturation. Also silence skill and sharp shadow really good for pvp and arena , if u have enough mana it is possible to dont get any skill shot by enemy. 

DK master from eu :good:

x0znef.jpg

DK master from eu :good:

x0znef.jpg

TY BRO :)

Also I want o ask u something, I saw your a lot of posts include gifs. I am new in forum and Idk how to post gifs and links , can u tell me how to do ? :drinks:

There are some ways to post image :

1. Click image icon from toolbar>copy url image

to get url, upload your pic/gif in one of these website http://tinypic.com/http://postimage.org/ , etc.

2. Simply copy-paste picture from google image (but sometimes pictures dissapear)

3. and last posting image from "attach files" button, but you must click them to make it fullsize. The image you posted with this way are

stored in "My Media".

here for you vrx2z7.jpg  :drinks:

Edited by fkum777

There are some ways to post image :

1. Click image icon from toolbar>copy url image

to get url, upload your pic/gif in one of these website http://tinypic.com/http://postimage.org/ , etc.

2. Simply copy-paste picture from google image (but sometimes pictures dissapear)

3. and last posting image from "attach files" button, but you must click them to make it fullsize. The image you posted with this way are

stored in "My Media".

here for you vrx2z7.jpg  :drinks:

You are my hero  :D

But it says : " You are not allowed to use that image extension on this community. "

when I try to use url from  tinypic  :(

28s7c5s.jpg

I tried secret reserve at 4/4

My biggest mistake

Don't do the same omercix

LOL, ty bro :D

U can try sharp shadow 4/4 if u have a lot of magic dmg , they increased its damage a lot and it stun with %90 possibility. :)

U can try sharp shadow 4/4 if u have a lot of magic dmg , they increased its damage a lot and it stun with %90 possibility. :)

Ik.. That was my pvp build

I tried pure pve using 4/4 secret reserve and 3/4 saturation

Reserve didn't increase my survivability at all

I've tried both builds at kronos and found them very similar

3/4 saturation was good tho.. 10% extra life steal xD

So yes I'll be changing back asap

Edited by mailliwdxb

Yes but how much does the stun last? At 2/4 Sharp Shadows stuns for 4 seconds. At 3/4 it stuns for 3.5 seconds. Looks like a little ammount, but for a 2h dk wielder is a big difference if you fight with a spear.

Yes but how much does the stun last? At 2/4 Sharp Shadows stuns for 4 seconds. At 3/4 it stuns for 3.5 seconds. Looks like a little ammount, but for a 2h dk wielder is a big difference if you fight with a spear.

Bro i did not eveluate the time of stun of sharp shadow skill , but i believe you :)  I am going to upload a new video :) I hope u will enjoy ...

Now you make me wish I had a DK man. Definitely a great DK. Nice life steal with nice skill build makes that Steel Hurricane a healing skill.

And Maili should stop complaining about DK's survivability already... Dark Shield alone is doing the deal.

Bro i did not eveluate the time of stun of sharp shadow skill , but i believe you :) I am going to upload a new video :) I hope u will enjoy ...

Aight, I'll try if my dk will ever be a pve tank :D

And ye ofc. Upload it bro. Can't wait to watch it

Edited by Higgings

Now you make me wish I had a DK man. Definitely a great DK. Nice life steal with nice skill build makes that Steel Hurricane a healing skill.

And Maili should stop complaining about DK's survivability already... Dark Shield alone is doing the deal.

Ty bro :) Also you made a perfect comment , with this build Steel Hurricane and other area skills like Death Call or Posionus Shield be a heal skill :D and u right Dark Shield 5/5 create a perfect survivability :)

You talk as if dk is the best tank with one survival skill

Special needs eh?

Nope.. DK has 2 STRONG survival skills, in addition to stuns. Barb has more survivability, thus, it is a better tank than DK without stuns. But stuns and AoE still count for DK. So DK and Barbs have a competition on who is the best tank. 

2 STRONG?

35% damage reduction

Invincibility

Done some research about secret reserve?

3% dmg reduction on even a mere 4k def user aka me

So for a higher amp the resistance % reduces from 3%

Regen activates too late and does not change the battle in any way

Stuns stuns stuns

Idiots everywhere complain about dk stuns?

Silence : dks only 100% stun is a skill block

Nice

Barbs have the defense

Rogues have gouge

Paladin have foj

Bd have han

Next, dk have sharp shadow

50/50 stun

Barbs have shield bash

Paladin has shield bash

Bd have rush

Rogue have stealth to basically evade stub stacks

LAST stun dks have, exhale 0.5 seconds stun

Rogue's reflex dodges it

Bds have... Well everything

Barbs charge

Paladin can keep distance via banner

These are the melee classes ONLY

Now.. Please compare all thw stuns to casters

For the last time, having +7-+8 gear and weap i had the rights to beat opponents of the same caliber

But certain specific dumb ducks keep talking shit about dks just becuase they can't play their class

Like dude

You have thw strongest defense skill in game, aoe dmg reduction, defeat dmg output, stuns

Dks/paladins are the weakest melee currently in pvp

Well.. Paladins make up for it becuase of foj and banner.. In wars and dgs

What do dks have?

The two survivability experts one of which require hp sacrifice for life steal and the other is a firework when you die

Stop playing a barb... Looks like you aren't doing a good job at it considering you cry about one class over their 'stuns' even though they have the survivability of a mage or less

Btw... Ask dop whether he could beat a high amp bd, if a maxxed out char.. Still loses to +8s there's something wrong.

One more thing, you know nothing about dks.. Their skills.. And are just crying over in game pvps and whining on dk subtopics

P.s.s retribution rune made a broken skill bearable, stop whining even more.

stuns don't change much in pve when boss attack speed is the duration between a sharp shadow stun time and that too when it is able to hit aka 1/100 against a boss at 4/4

Silence... 'i still get damaged, but not to the rare extreme extent, yay'

Barb, best tank

Bd follows

Paladin next... Life steal set + banner... Same as steel hurricane and life steal set

Heal, and shield

Dk... Dark Shield.. -80 (edit) dmg reduction works 50% of the time

And saturation.. Lose 4% hp for 4% life steal.

Secret reserve..... Well... I don't need to talk about that garbage.

Stop talking trash becuase you can't handle yourself in pvp and relate it to a class as a whole.

Check the dk sub section.. You're acting like barbordie... 'I fought a dk that could time his stuns which i probably have so i now will reinstate that dk stuns are broken hue hue hue'

What more to expect, you trusted a person that insults you behind your back.. Lolz

Btw..

Arenawar beat dopknight

Zeusxelie beat arenawar

Any +10 bd can beat em all

And from the entire group, dopknight seems to be the highest amped

I rest my case

First of all, I didn't mention PvP in my comment. And yes 2 strong. Dark Shield made those mobs in the vid do 51 damage instead of 162 too many times, rarely I saw 162; damage being received. And 4/4 Saturation makes another strong survival skill with around 16% life steal addition, Idk why u made the skill taking part of ur hp a big deal.. in the vid, all I see is he increasing his hp already as the skill is on.

All I saw in the two vids is something that I can't do with my Pala, although I have 7.4k def and almost 700 dmg. We literally have nothing to buff our def othet than that healing skill, which heals 200-300 each 14 secs. Fetter of justice you say? Lemme tell you that fetter debuffs only 10% for 3 seconds, aka 1-2 hits only. And that other new trash shield skill that barely takes 700 dmg on 4/4, so I definitely won't make it above than 1/4.

And if I wanna heal 600+, I should sacrifice purification and fetters, so no thanks.

And our life steal skill is aimed on 1 target, it gives the same life steal as saturation, but just one target, not a whole stat buff. AND it is resisted by bosses. Great, no?

Idk depending on what you stated that pala is a better tank than dk. You just gave me examples of pvp fights to prove that pala is better than dk in tanking? Lmao. And the fact that Arenawar beat Dopknight and Zeus beat Arenawar doesn't mean that Zeus beats Dop, because Dk is harder than barb against pala. Don't use those statistics again. Paladins were never taken to dungs for tanking purposes, because bds win in this. We are nothing without banner.

Edited by Gladiator

What i meant was.

Saturation at 4/4 aka.. 16% is useless without life steal gear backing it up

So

If a paladin had life steal gear, I'd say his banner aoe dmg heal more compared to single burst hurricane.

I don't see any reason to disagree

Foj is for mob control, having the ability to hold mob groups in pve without putting heal at risk... Tank skill

So you're telling me heal isn't good because you don't put points on it.....

..... Saturation is 4% at 1/4...

You have a single focus life steal skill that lasts longer than saturation.

Banner dmg + easy focus dmg on boss = massive hp regen

1 4/4 banner tick hits 500-600 on 0 def with average magic of 70-100 (mace n shield) so, 400, lets say on mobs. 400 that's one target being hit from Steel Hurricane. It could hit 6 targets if they were close enough. 6 targets with 400 dmg each, thats the same damage output as banner since it hits 6 times, and Steel Hurricane has less cd I believe, but banner buffs dmg in return no reason to complain.

And of course you should have life steal. 4/4 Saturation means u need to sacrifice some stuns. It's the same case in all classes, if u wanna be strong with pvp u will be weaker in pve and vice versa. (Except fo freaking bds). U can't have max stuns and max survivability.

Also this single focus life steal skill is good when aimed at boss without getting resisted. Which is a very small chance. And I don't think it lasts more than saturation. 25 secs on 4/4 I guess the same for both skills. I wouldn't complain if it were a whole stat buff like saturation.

Fetter saves dmg only when the enemies are melee, but they are not.

Edited by Gladiator

Steel hurricane is a 1 block radius aoe dmg

Banner is a sure method of gaining hp via life steal is what i meant.... The foj problem is faced by dks as well with hurricane.

I talked about 4/4 saturation to show you how your heal response made no sense whatsoever.

"I can heal alot as a paladin, but meh, to much points"

Don't rush type eh?

Banner focus dmg means your life steal possibility is increased when it's damage is on one mob from the group since that one specific mob is the only one resisting dmg.

Heal, crowd control, and the ability to nuke and pot via life steal.

And wait, a aoe stun teleport that requires no specific condition to activate.....

And let's not forget sacred shield.

Dk might be a viable pvp option, but this game isn't about pvp...

I don't want to be hit with a butter knife from mobs/players and fall over within a matter of 5-7 seconds

And this is coming after i switched to 4/4 secret reserve and 3/4 saturation.

Worst decision ever.. Made no changes,especially when during my kronos dg spams...

Dks are the worst 'tanks' so as to speak... Still disagree?

I won't argue anymore... I saw a vid of DK soloing bosses, which I tried to solo before, and I have better defense and attack, but still couldn't do the same as a tank like him. That doesn't mean that Pala tanks better than DK. You are the only one in whole Warspear whom I saw saying DK sucks as a tank, and Pala is a better tank. You complain that you can't survive much in dungs? How about getting your shield setup better? You play with 2 handed, which means low defense and lowed defensive stats. Also you lack a lot of resi. So you don't expect to solo the dungs with such gears.

I record video , but I need to edit the video , wait 1 more day I will upload video probably :) Also I decide this because I saw a video a paladin try to do Easy Tree Dg Solo but at final he died :) Anyway I tried it once , it is not too hard but it is a waste of 4 stam and a lot of hp pots  :crazy:  :crazy:

A +7-+8 weap/armour dk with every expert who's able to hold his ground in pvp needs to amp to hold his ground in pve?

Why are you actually annoyed? The fact that dks aren't present on Us Sapphire actually strengthens your point... Lmao

You've seen the Russian topics, instead of blabbering whatever you want here because you had initially lost a few pvps to a dk that one day.

Oh wait you helped luka when he talks trash about y'all behind your back... To think you'd have any sense to begin with was my mistake.

Oh paladin sucks because i saw a maxxed out dk on a video solo a boss i couldn't.. Boo hoo cry me a river...

I don't add points on heal becuase..err derr.. Idk.. I have better skills it seems

My aoe stuns don't mean squat in this topic if i keep talking about dk stun chain it'll make me feel better for arguing without any reason.

Like dude, i won't stop until secret reserve gets its buff... I'd want my skill to work to the caliber an expert is supposed to work at.

Or are you still persistent about arguing becuase you 'know' your class is weaker when it has the ability to nuke, stun, heal, and quick tele

When all dk is, is stun and that pinch of dmg... Which everyone can clearly see. I chose a tank, i want my tank.. Not a pathetic excuse for a warlock.

Edited by mailliwdxb

get a shield get 12-13percent block and parry... both will be tanking good...

jokes aside, pala needs tanking skills and sacred shield isnt doing it.

secret reserve could be a good skill but but activates too damn late.

Dark shield is a damn good tanking skill, not even compared to pala's heal.

11.4 block with max set.

Dark shield is a - 100 dmg at 5/5

Paladin > dk...

Secret reserve's mechanics as a whole needs a change for it to be useful.

Heal

You use 2 hands without magic?

11.4 block with max set.

Dark shield is a - 100 dmg at 5/5

Paladin > dk...

Secret reserve's mechanics as a whole needs a change for it to be useful.

Heal

You use 2 hands without magic?

I totally disagree. I can assure you that Dks are better tanks than paladin. Even if a paladin uses that sun seal or whatever he uses do retarget one mob with his banner instead of a whole group, you need to consider that a mob has 2k hps only. 600 dmg to 1 mob only and less than 6 hits compared to a multi - targetting aka AoE skill that inflicts 400 dmg to 5 mobs / bosses heals u more. Plus, omercix's build is a dg set up, and in pvp, me and him were damning EVEN! my skill build set up is for pvp, my amps are better than omercix's one and even thoough he had no resiliance, he killed me many times. His life steal is simply awesome.

In my opinion, a paladin is weaker than a dk in pvp as well becouse

1st, dks stuns are very hard to deal against.

2nd, paladins tele is not meant to run away or kite, couse.... well... is a damn tank!

3rd, Paladin has stuns as well but ppl "waste" ( but ain't a waste tbf ) their skill points for banner.

4th, tons of paladins make the mistake to not put a damn magic attack in their equip, which makes them weaker. Some dks make this shit too. They are magic dmg users guys, deal with it.

Only opinions btw ^^ peace&love ^_^

I totally disagree. I can assure you that Dks are better tanks than paladin. Even if a paladin uses that sun seal or whatever he uses do retarget one mob with his banner instead of a whole group, you need to consider that a mob has 2k hps only. 600 dmg to 1 mob only and less than 6 hits compared to a multi - targetting aka AoE skill that inflicts 400 dmg to 5 mobs / bosses heals u more. Plus, omercix's build is a dg set up, and in pvp, me and him were damning EVEN! my skill build set up is for pvp, my amps are better than omercix's one and even thoough he had no resiliance, he killed me many times. His life steal is simply awesome.

In my opinion, a paladin is weaker than a dk in pvp as well becouse

1st, dks stuns are very hard to deal against.

2nd, paladins tele is not meant to run away or kite, couse.... well... is a damn tank!

3rd, Paladin has stuns as well but ppl "waste" ( but ain't a waste tbf ) their skill points for banner.

4th, tons of paladins make the mistake to not put a damn magic attack in their equip, which makes them weaker. Some dks make this shit too. They are magic dmg users guys, deal with it.

Only opinions btw ^^ peace&love ^_^

Pvp wise.... Just find any one of Roland's about how this game isn't about pvp and nothing in it is supposed to be judged using pvp reasons...

That out of the way...

Aoe dmg from hurricane is a 1 tile radius.. Aka damage possibility has to take into consideration casters and bug position...

Ok

And then? Dmg resistance from each mob...

Well...

Since everyone likes to think hurricane is an op aoe dmg heal skill now becuase of this video lmao

Now, banner.

Ok.. Lets not use sun seal... Banner has the same effect as steel hurricane.. But in a larger area aka 100% no dmg loss and complete accuracy.

Win

Let's use sun seal in a smart manner and take the maximum hp mob and use banner

Higher damage since only one mob is resisting.. Higher life steal

Let's now consider the fact that paladin has an aoe stun tele and foj... Aka unlimited pve possibilities...

Dk? Stuns that are crap in pve considering 90% of mobs don't have skills and shadow is a low % on bosses.

Dark shield..

Steel hurricane.. One block radii dmg skill... Which everyone here thinks is good becuase a +10 max pve dk killed a boss with it..

Saturation 4%-14% from 1/4 - 4/4

To activate the skill requires 4% of hp.. Aka 100-200 hp, so half the regen from saturation is used up to heal the lost hp

Whatever this skill accomplishes any class would be able to get via gears and runes.. Nice

FINNALY

Secret reserve...

It's shit

Gladiator still hesitant?

Or still brain dead?

Pvp wise.... Just find any one of Roland's about how this game isn't about pvp and nothing in it is supposed to be judged using pvp reasons...

That out of the way...

Aoe dmg from hurricane is a 1 tile radius.. Aka damage possibility has to take into consideration casters and bug position...

Ok

And then? Dmg resistance from each mob...

Well...

Since everyone likes to think hurricane is an op aoe dmg heal skill now becuase of this video lmao

Now, banner.

Ok.. Lets not use sun seal... Banner has the same effect as steel hurricane.. But in a larger area aka 100% no dmg loss and complete accuracy.

Win

Let's use sun seal in a smart manner and take the maximum hp mob and use banner

Higher damage since only one mob is resisting.. Higher life steal

Let's now consider the fact that paladin has an aoe stun tele and foj... Aka unlimited pve possibilities...

Dk? Stuns that are crap in pve considering 90% of mobs don't have skills and shadow is a low % on bosses.

Dark shield..

Steel hurricane.. One block radii dmg skill... Which everyone here thinks is good becuase a +10 max pve dk killed a boss with it..

Saturation 4%-14% from 1/4 - 4/4

To activate the skill requires 4% of hp.. Aka 100-200 hp, so half the regen from saturation is used up to heal the lost hp

Whatever this skill accomplishes any class would be able to get via gears and runes.. Nice

FINNALY

Secret reserve...

It's shit

Gladiator still hesitant?

Or still brain dead?

By reading this I understand, and im sorry for this, that you don't know how to use the dk class properly.

Ur taking out mobs resistence or other parameters that decreases by a little ammount the damage done, and, due to this, you rate this skill as a noob skill. While, as you can see, combined with other skills it becomes a very useful skill in PvE.

Banner, as well as Hurricane, deals damage according to the magic def of the mob and don't forget about the splitted damage.. so yes... awesome life steal from 80 dmg to a mob. Maybe you might heal a bit more, couse it hits more than one time, but it depends on magic damage, and not all paladins use it ( unfortunatly )

You complain about saturations life cost ( 4% of the health ). Well, if 200 hp less are a problem for you, you shouldn't even try to hunt bad ass bosses. Plus i don't think that any other class can reach 35% life steal without potions or other shits ;)

Stunning enemies is not meant using it versus players only. Have you ever had a situation where ur healer is gonna be screwed by a mob in a dungeon and you stun the mob and let the healer run? Evidently not if you didn't consider this possibility.

Dark shield is a pure PvE skill lol. Having upgraded it is awesome in any situation. 80 dmg of reduction? Tell me, why dungeon mobs from lv 26 dungeons can hit me from 500 dmg to 322? If my calculations are right, its over 100 dmg parried.

To summing up, i advise you to study your character better, mate.

Still opinions btw ^^ ^_^

Edited by Higgings

Not tooting my own horn but I'd say i could beat your paladin in a pvp easily...

Moving on

Not every paladin uses magic?

That's an excuse?

Non magic weapon cost 30k at lvl 23 aka low demand aka every paladin has magic gear, oh wait pro paladins are idiots i guess basic marketing won't work with em.

Never stated hurricane to be weak..i just said that paladin has higher possibility of healing... You never referred to bug pos nor how paladin is a banner works in both ways

Anyways, banner has higher dmg output, whichever way you look at it.

Oh wait smart paladins can't read :)

Saturation Hp loss = negates the purpose of the skill is what i meant.

Oh wait.. Smart paladins just can't comprehend English, they think their class is weak when at a point of their banners hit 1-2k dmg... Well it still does.. Funny eh?

Calculate life steal from a fixed damage for both 15% (from gear) 29% (with ski and gear)

And tell me their results...

Stuns are awesome and all... Dk stuns are not a 100% aka not at all reliable in pve situations

...Yeah... Smart paladins talk trash when they don't know crap about what they're talking about :)

THE ONLY PVE SKILL THATS ISN'T COUNTER INTUITIVE dark shield.. And it was meant for mobs and bosses at irselnort

Ah.. Dark Shield works on a percentile eh? Aight a single flaw..

Imho.. You know nothing about dk and just want to reinstate that paladin is weaker.

I know my class just as good as any dk on my server and I'm pretty sure I'd be able to beat you if it were possible in pvp.

Being good in a class doesn't suffice... I want my class to balance out with everyone elses...

Thick skulled people like you just want to be a bummer, becuase you've lost to dks in pvps.

Play a dk and then get back to me why don't you?

Just my honest opinion ^^ you made no difference whatsoever