Sup guys?

danniellemarie

Hello there, welcome to our crowded forum!

You can find news, interesting things about the game, contests here, also you may get to know new friends.

Have a nice time here!

Welcome! :) On which server do you play?

US-Sapphire, how about you?

Hello there, welcome to our crowded forum!

You can find news, interesting things about the game, contests here, also you may get to know new friends.

Have a nice time here!

Hello and welcome!

Thank you so much guys :)

US-Sapphire, how about you?

Me too! If you need help on the Sentinels feel free to message Xbluebirdx/Xredbirdx :)

I'm a bit inactive at the moment but will be back in about 2 weeks.

Me too! If you need help on the Sentinels feel free to message Xbluebirdx/Xredbirdx :)

I'm a bit inactive at the moment but will be back in about 2 weeks.

Oh great! We're on the same guild by the way. I'm Druidizop, can you help me do arena pt win? I'm looking for some people to do with it. :D 

New to forum eh? If you log on between 15:00 and 17:00 cet R0land will give you a cookie.

Cool, I'll keep that in mind btw im from Marianas Web. :D

Oh great! We're on the same guild by the way. I'm Druidizop, can you help me do arena pt win? I'm looking for some people to do with it. :D 

Cool, I'll keep that in mind btw im from Marianas Web. :D

Oh nice :) I was wondering who you were :lol:

About arena win party, Swagathero is going for rank 1 in lvl26 5*5 arena rating, if you provide tickets for yourself and a member in the loser party you will be able to join for an hour. I will message you in game about it :)

Oh nice :) I was wondering who you were :lol:

About arena win party, Swagathero is going for rank 1 in lvl26 5*5 arena rating, if you provide tickets for yourself and a member in the loser party you will be able to join for an hour. I will message you in game about it :)

Noted. I thought redbird and bluebird have different owners :) And where can I find the signature settings? I wanted to post but i cant find it :3

Noted. I thought redbird and bluebird have different owners :) And where can I find the signature settings? I wanted to post but i cant find it :3

No that's both me :)

Anyway, it's easy to add a Signature, I hope you will understand my Screenshots. If not I will be able to explain with words

post-23872-0-91407900-1452255409_thumb.jpg

post-23872-0-22696500-1452255534_thumb.jpg

You probably won't be able to change your signature yet, you will need 12 approved posts to be moved to the normal forum member section and from then on, you will be able to upload a profile picture as well.

Edited by Julia

No that's both me :)

Anyway, it's easy to add a Signature, I hope you will understand my Screenshots. If not I will be able to explain with words

attachicon.gifPicsArt_1452255138385.jpg

attachicon.gifPicsArt_1452255177110.jpg

You probably won't be able to change your signature yet, you will need 12 approved posts to be moved to the normal forum member section and from then on, you will be able to upload a profile picture as well.

Noted. At first i thought bluebird and redbird were couple lel. I have a question but this is kinda be really off way to the topic but since I kinda need help about amping is their a secret/tips doin amp upto +10? If its okay you can pm me it to me. :shy:

Noted. At first i thought bluebird and redbird were couple lel. I have a question but this is kinda be really off way to the topic but since I kinda need help about amping is their a secret/tips doin amp upto +10? If its okay you can pm me it to me. :shy:

They are both girl characters if you haven't noticed it yet.

Actually there are no amp secrets but people believe that it's easier to amp at a certain time at a certain place, many people have different "amp spots" though, another point why I don't think there's a real amp secret

They are both girl characters if you haven't noticed it yet.

Actually there are no amp secrets but people believe that it's easier to amp at a certain time at a certain place, many people have different "amp spots" though, another point why I don't think there's a real amp secret

I havent noticed it actually. I thought blue was a male char. lel

I asked some of pro players(+9 +10) about their secrets, some say it was all luck and others gave me a tip, but i think its not really how i expected to work out. lol

Amp system sucks, 45+ sets signs on my +8 staff and it won't go +9, 4-5 sets on my barbarian gears and they're +10. :

Hmm is it me or you also thinks that every 10% of character made everyday there is a chance of making a super lucky char XD Like your barb.

its nice to meet someone whose name i have stolen. well... not stolen but i took it first xD

WELCOME XD

OMFG. Youre Druidisop :3 I see you sometimes in game. Thanks btw :>