Black Market

Laerciopk

Hello , i like to sugest to give a upgrade on market.

Its like to havê a tab in market, where u can put stuff to buy, like for example.

I want buy 5 sign for 10k, i put select sign on a list, put the price i,ll pay dor each or entire price(depende how gonna work the system) and the personagem who wanna sell click on ur offer and sell it, and it gonna be send my mail.

Another suggest could be an autoloot, to the pll who wanna farm for long hours, because i havê some lag, or its the game, when i kill a mob, take 3,4 until i get lot.

Thank you for reading, first one sugestion , i think , is a must, and could make game more awesome.

And the second sugestion , is for make game more fun, and dont get bored, from waiting those seconds, but is not a must.

Anyway thank your attention, sorry for bad english,because i,m BR. :)

I actually didn't understand any of them.. Maybe a captain can help me?!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Noob Ameen is liking his own comments :D

But I didn't get him as well ^^

Hello , i like to sugest to give a upgrade on market.

Its like to havê a tab in market, where u can put stuff to buy, like for example.

I want buy 5 sign for 10k, i put select sign on a list, put the price i,ll pay dor each or entire price(depende how gonna work the system) and the personagem who wanna sell click on ur offer and sell it, and it gonna be send my mail.

Another suggest could be an autoloot, to the pll who wanna farm for long hours, because i havê some lag, or its the game, when i kill a mob, take 3,4 until i get lot.

Thank you for reading, first one sugestion , i think , is a must, and could make game more awesome.

And the second sugestion , is for make game more fun, and dont get bored, from waiting those seconds, but is not a must.

Anyway thank your attention, sorry for bad english,because i,m BR. :)

Runescape eh? :3

He means, if you want to buy an item just place the offer in the market along with the gold. If someone has the item he accepts the offer in the market if he thinks it's a good deal, even if the player isn't online.

For e.g i want to buy a weapon

I place an order in the market for a weapon and deposit the gold

Another player who has the weapon i want sees my offer in the market, he likes it.

He accepts the offer and the next time i log i get the weapon in my mail.

The auto loot suggestion is also great but it ruins the surprise from bosses/dg devs can maybe add an option tho.

Overall i like both suggestions :)

Edited by mailliwdxb

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Noob Ameen is liking his own comments :D

But I didn't get him as well ^^

Oh that was a misclick lel.

And ty for explaining.

Agreed with black market.

Edited by gladiator

Runescape eh? :3

He means, if you want to buy an item just place the offer in the market along with the gold. If someone has the item he accepts the offer in the market if he thinks it's a good deal, even if the player isn't online.

For e.g i want to buy a weapon

I place an order in the market for a weapon and deposit the gold

Another player who has the weapon i want sees my offer in the market, he likes it.

He accepts the offer and the next time i log i get the weapon in my mail.

The auto loot suggestion is also great but it ruins the surprise from bosses/dg devs can maybe add an option tho.

Overall i like both suggestions :)

Thanks much for explaining :)

I like the first thing.

The second, as long as he means

that you automatically get drops when the mob

died, sure why not.

Edited by Raezer

• 2 months later...