Just a PLEASANT REMINDER..or a WARNING to all

Haze

Recently I noticed there has been an outbreak on scammers trying to scam other players chars by trying to get id n pass. Now please please please NEVER give out your id n pass to anyone  :facepalm:

If it would help if any of you are to be scammed take a screenshot and share it here. At least we know who are the scammers and so other players may know who are real scammers instead of pointing fingers :wacko:

Since this is my first post on this topic I would like to warn people on mc side not to trust Aslanbr as he had scammed many players such as Mandau(which he traded for Aslanbr,his current char),Geranjau and Drifetih promising them he'll give them miracle coins. He also tried to scam me n a few others by trying to sell his char for $20 but I know it was just his way of scamming and end up giving fake accounts  :bad:I will add screenshots of it if he tries to attempt so again.

My last words will be NEVER EVER trust anyone in giving ur id n pass promising u something in return. Have fun and play this amazing game. And stay safe 

Someone you know: can I have your ID and pass? I'll buy you MC

You: No

Stranger: Hi, I want to give you free MC

You: Ok

:lol: Funny how stupid people can be :facepalm:

Aslanbr is my friend and he lost his char(scam)the guy who scammed Aslanbr now is using Imashanku(they traded) i told Imashanku for dont trade....but he trade....beware...scammer now has Imashanku acc...

Forgive my poor English

This is the kind of information we need to keep updating others who the scammers are  :good: but I still can't find a reason why people still fall for scam after maybe hundreds of posts has been made. Come on guys,be wary and be careful  :aggressive: thanks Megadethbr for information  :drinks: keep updating guys and we might be able to ban these scammers

I wonder how many there are? it wouldnt be shocking  if its just 5 scammers with multiple accounts.. or just 1 really pissed scammer.

I posted a thread here with a solution. Pls vote

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=64435.0

generally children below age of 14 get scammed....u cant expect someone older to be scammed(if he still get scammed ..he is REATRD) :pleasantry:

Aslanbr is my friend and he lost his char(scam)the guy who scammed Aslanbr now is using Imashanku(they traded) i told Imashanku for dont trade....but he trade....beware...scammer now has Imashanku acc...

Forgive my poor English

aslanbr traded his acc for mrhunter...he not scammed

"aslanbr traded his acc for mrhunter...he not scammed"

I talked to Mrhunter(who should be Aslanbr)he didnt answear me...i talk in portuguese ofc(aslanbr is brazilian like me) and he said "what?" "wtf".....he isnt aslanbr

Forgive my poor English

Well m not trying to spoil ur guys' revelations bt aslanbr is a guy from my country brunei. Everyone from my country knows,i pm to threaten him n he does speak brunei language  :facepalm: i even has his phone number.He actually traded Mandau,a char he stole from my friend for aslanbr a brazilian :). This scammer had stolen many chars that i could mention. So best of luck. Just dont fall into a scam ok guys  :fool:

One scammer down  :yahoo: another hundreds to go  :facepalm:  :rofl:

I know Aslanbr .. He 's from my country 'Brunei' and as i know, Geranjau , Drifetih & Aslanbr are friend and all of them are a liar !! They Told they've been hacked but still the same owner. Moreover, when i try to nvite them for farm, they said that they've been hacked and when they need me help 'em they told me that they get their own char back.

Hahaha sorry for my bad english

• 3 weeks later...

I cant understand sometimes they love to hack but all items were personal gold 2k what they can get from people nothin, or they make hack as a hobby make them relief every one person they hack ?

• 3 weeks later...

Dont forget about those who scam items and G.

Lindana ( FB sapphire ) recently duped me out of 4set of signs  :facepalm:

A very exspencive mistake/lesson that cost me real $.

She stated that she had a zealot bow for sale and agreed upon 8set sign as payment. I gave trust and traded half amount which resulted in being ignored and loss of 4set sign/mcoin/real $$$  :facepalm: :'(

I know i dont have a snapshot for u guys due to being on mobile at the time.... but please.. be wary of trading with LINDANA  :bad: dont make a noob move like i did  :blush:

I took a chance and trusted someone with similar deal. First for 20k,  then another 20k, then 95k. I was surprised that some ppl still believe in honor.

Oopsudead / Proo = trustworthy (eu)