Fix Blade Dancer

nabnecro

I don't known if any of you dear developers actually play the game but blade dancer is completely broken class now. And this is the result of 2 factors:

1) BUG on passive skill: The description of the new passive expert skill "power of the blades" says it only increase the damage of NORMAL ATTACKS, but in reality it is affecting the overall attack of Blade Dancer, boosting the power of all the skills as well. Blade Dancer was already a strong (but balanced) class but this is over kill. You guys picked the best melee class in the game and boosted it's attack to absurd levels. It is by far, stronger than a rogue now.

2) Changes on counter: I known you guys tried to change this skill as an attempt of balancing it because it was too strong. But the end result is the extreme opposite. You said you "lowered the damage" but in reality it got a damage BOOST because of the bug I described above. Not only the damage was increased, it stays on forever now. What's the point if a skill doesn't have any weaknesses? Before you could at least stop attacking the Blade Dancer while he was with counter activated but now you no longer can do that because it is activated the entire time.

Here are my 2 suggestions:

1) FIX power of the blades so that it increases only the damage of normal attacks.

2) Revert COUNTER to how it was before.

Edited by nabnecro

Totally agree! I think it's not normal that as a nearly full +10 barbarian I cannot defeat a bladedancer with the same attributes. Not because of the skills I got, but the bugged skill ruins everything. OR MAYBE IT'S NOT A BUG?

The skills says that increases base attack as far as i know.

the bigger the base damage, the higher the dmg from skills.

As for the counter "nerf" I guess they truly didnt fix it that much lol.

CommentPhotos.com_1392063544.jpg

Normal attack, not base dmg

"Basic attackof a bladedancer deal more damage TO PLAYERS AND MONSTERS."

It's not the base damage that is increased but the (basic) attacks. :good:

Let's just need all classes until all of the are too weak to kill basic ads. I guarantee you that if bd is to be nerfed people will just switch to another fuсking class to complain about and the cycle will start all over.

Let's just need all classes until all of the are too weak to kill basic ads. I guarantee you that if bd is to be nerfed people will just switch to another fuсking class to complain about and the cycle will start all over.

no

Bd is bullsxit I have a plus nine all over rogue with great gears but a bd can take me down to 200hp in 2.5 seconds :/ also is it just me or am I waiting 30 seconds from song from druid? Feels like forever....

Bd is bullsxit I have a plus nine all over rogue with great gears but a bd can take me down to 200hp in 2.5 seconds :/ also is it just me or am I waiting 30 seconds from song from druid? Feels like forever....

what's your resilience?

Blade dancer can using ham string during silence.

It's a noticeable bug.. Please fix devs

U reminded me to post about the bug, forum.warspear-online.com/index.php/topic/50117-bug-in-casting-skills/#entry917667

Also, Hamstring sometimes seems like a ranged attack, Yes, we know that it's probably desynchronisation, but it can't happen 15 seconds into 1 arena battle. Run into the middle, then halfway start running back and what'dya know - 5+ yard ham

actually reducing the range of ham would be a gamechanger. why is it even from 2 yards anyway?

yes, and they already have rush don't need 2 yard hamstring :good: , maybe 3 yard is good enough

yes, and they already have rush don't need 2 yard hamstring :good: , maybe 3 yard is good enough

You forget that Rush is an expert skill, and optionally granted at even levels starting from 18.

then maybe increase range of caster's skill. 4 yard range from caster's skill and 2 yard from hamstring is too close, with bug range mentioned by Shil, caster don't have chance to use their skill

When is bd getting it's collective nerf?

Having 15 people and still not being able to kill 5 bds becuase of counter is fun.

Stop ruining the game by making it one sided in the name of demolishing in game pvp.

In general fights have now been so frustrating it ruins the fun factor

This is not a rant in the basis of pvp, I'd want to be able to kill outnumbered bds vs when i bring 2-3 pts to kill one group