Smh...

Saintt

Just wanted to say thanks for nothing my 3000 coins went to nothing but damage enhancers and signs to get cleaver to +7 and I didn't get anything that's a bit low if you a  me....

correct me if im wrong but youre saying that you used up all your winnings on amplifying and your mad about it?

correct me if im wrong but youre saying that you used up all your winnings on amplifying and your mad about it?

What gets me its I do spend money on this game and it its crap that 3000 MC doesn't get me  6 to 7 I wouldn't be so upset if I never put my hard earned money into the game but 3000 MC and nothing from it take 20 bucks and throw it out the window...

And anyone who woudn't be upset about this its using mommy and daddies credit card  :spiteful:

well, you didnt buy those coins anyway. you won them from photo competition where you didnt exert so much effort besides kneeling beside a large screen while holding a sword. and this game is a money trap everybody knows that. it will be dumb to expect something fair from this game

buy scroll or repair x100 like or buy teleport and buy costume and hair color barber etc....many ways to use it than just amplify

buy scroll or repair x100 like or buy teleport and buy costume and hair color barber etc....many ways to use it than just amplify

Well like I said I already have costumes and all kinds of stuff all I need its better weapons haha

Ya this game sux balls i used 2k mcoin and sold astral baldric... so i had a total of 4 sets of signs and spheres all it did is get 1 sword from +5-6 on first try then all failed on my other +5