Retribution stat VS barb stone

ahmedmajed

Retribution VS barbs stone  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Agree or disagree

• Retribution shouldn't affect barbs stone or rogues dodge bcoz they will be useless skills
    • Theres no problem if retribution remove all the stacks bcoz barb is so op

Retribution is making barbs stone and rogues dodge useless skills smtimes the stacks be removed before even the enemy hit u so why would i buy these skills fix that gm

Idk why should it be removed, it's damage, and those skills absorb the next damage received. Well, for Barbs at least, because for Rogues, it's supposed to be the next normal attack or DoT. I suppose retribution damage isn't considered as normal damage nor it is a DoT.

But annoying, yes.

It should stop taking stacks, its a sad way of breaking both skills.

Theres enough dots out there to break it but they had to add this.

If anything would be changed (which i doubt) the reflected damage shouldnt take stacks.

Devs did this on purpose.

Retribution is a stat that can be only used by a player aka what you people are talking about is a pvp scenario.

From what I've seen the skill negates dmg at rates that don't seem reasonable.

Stone skin and absolute reflex where somewhat unfair skills pvp wise and hence devs nerfed your skill without actually effecting it's pve efficiency.

Take the rune as a hidden blessing you guys didn't get the skill nerfed as a whole.

To all of you who disagree, defeat has 3k+ dmg and rogues dmg output exceed 2k

And you've been given a skill that negates dmg.

Comparing these to the new dk/pala skills you've been spoon-fed amazing skills.

Edited by mailliwdxb

Useful in pve ??! Never, when u hit sm1>>> ur stacks removed whats the point of buying these damn skills then?! And about warlock he propaply cant even stack his new skill bcoz he keep taking dmg... Zzzz

Useful in pve ??! Never, when u hit sm1>>> ur stacks removed whats the point of buying these damn skills then?! And about warlock he propaply cant even stack his new skill bcoz he keep taking dmg... Zzzz

Pve = mobs aka no mobs have retribution as far as i know

I would consider it as useful in PvE/Dung, if it triggers Rage.. but you know, that little damage is no cool, and it takes up good stats, speaking for tanks.

I wouldnt even consider using retribution for pve, reason to i because you lose base stats and the only, i repeat ONLY reason get this is for pvp matters.

The only "use" this effect has it making lab runs or skipping mobs in general a bit "a bit" faster.

Now proof to me why it has use in PvE or remain silent

Stack removal is just dumb, a rune that totally counters a skill. One rune. Rather increase reflect damage and make it not remove stacks.

Totally? I talked about how 'totally' is bearly noticeable...

A rune to remove skills that negates dmg completely and stacks is fair, or are barbs and rogues abusing their skills just as much as bds?