[2015.12.31] Happy New Year!

Peter_Munk

holiday_card.jpg

Dear friends,

First of all, a Happy New Year to you!

2015 brought many new elements to Warspear Online, and 2016 promises to be even bigger and better. There are loads of exciting new things awaiting you.

We hope that all your dreams come true in 2016. May your guild level up and may you have all the luck you need in the Arena and in dungeons. And may gold flow like water, straight into your pockets! Join us in 2016 and experience the many surprises awaiting you!

In order to alleviate holiday boredom, we have prepared an 11-day discount marathon on the most popular goods in the Miracle Shop. This will start on the 30th of December and new goods will be sold at a discount of 60% each day!

As this is a special occasion, each player on level 3 and above will receive 10 tickets for a ride, 3 Life scrolls and 3 Teleportation scrolls!

Please note that community managers and technical support staff are on vacation but will be able to answer your questions after January the 10th. Do check out our Facebook page and the forum for answers to questions you may have.

Good luck to you all and here’s to a wonderful 2016!

All the best,

AIGRIND

I was wondering as to why you guys dint go on 1 month holiday unlike every year :P

Happy new year team warspear....

And wish lots and lots of happiness & luck to you guys too :)

Hey devs love what you've done with the game in terms of balancing both sides but I was wondering , with the new runes that are out that reflects 1 or 2 points of damage ...it knock my barbs stone skin off and my rogues reflexes off , now I understand balancing but for my barb dot dmg takes away stone skin but this rune does paper cut dmg and Vs other elves not its never active at all especially Vs bd who's dmg output makes ranger inferior in dg and arena , my rogues reflexes were balanced by only normal attacks being dodged as well now it never stays on granted I'm not the best rogue , the main problem is it was my only defense Vs bd who's a god on this game ... Bd passive skill stays unaffected well barbs and rogues get screwed ... Was just wondering if that's your intention or will it be patched ? And if it is I'll take all points off em and put on others skills cuz right now their useless , also in dg when I have a necro shield around me 0 damage knocks stone skin off as well I hope u guys can atleast patch that please reply to my comment a simple yes or no would be efficient ty devs for making the best mmo of all time :)

Hey devs love what you've done with the game in terms of balancing both sides but I was wondering , with the new runes that are out that reflects 1 or 2 points of damage ...it knock my barbs stone skin off and my rogues reflexes off , now I understand balancing but for my barb dot dmg takes away stone skin but this rune does paper cut dmg and Vs other elves not its never active at all especially Vs bd who's dmg output makes ranger inferior in dg and arena , my rogues reflexes were balanced by only normal attacks being dodged as well now it never stays on granted I'm not the best rogue , the main problem is it was my only defense Vs bd who's a god on this game ... Bd passive skill stays unaffected well barbs and rogues get screwed ... Was just wondering if that's your intention or will it be patched ? And if it is I'll take all points off em and put on others skills cuz right now their useless , also in dg when I have a necro shield around me 0 damage knocks stone skin off as well I hope u guys can atleast patch that please reply to my comment a simple yes or no would be efficient ty devs for making the best mmo of all time :)

Staff still on vacation untill 10th Jan, and they won't listen you here go make topic.

I better stay quite Cuz as right now he put my staff to ,0% amp I've use over 1k sings on my staff and it won't amp, suck it develops it's just the moment I'm keep posting how many sings I use, i know no one cares but I'm just mad let me express my feelings it's a good game tho can't quit this game but I'veen tentative many times of just delete all my chars

I better stay quite Cuz as right now he put my staff to ,0% amp I've use over 1k sings on my staff and it won't amp, suck it develops it's just the moment I'm keep posting how many sings I use, i know no one cares but I'm just mad let me express my feelings it's a good game tho can't quit this game but I'veen tentative many times of just delete all my chars

Why everyone spell "sings" all the time? Is that intentional joke or they really can't spell "signs" ?

Today I wanna say fkkk you to you ducking develop I erase my druid now go ducking suck a big ass dick ♥♥♥♥♥ ass Russian mother Fuker I'm done giving you money ♥♥♥♥♥

Edited by fkmcsdruid