A few problem.

LeBlanco

Hello AIGRIND

I am moderating since 18-June 14 Turkish Forum section and living in Turkey and much people quit from the game because of some problems.

1- Language Problem

In Turkey, much people can't speak and can't read english texts. So, we want from you (Me and Legionn) help to supporting for language. This is priceless. :) but your response "No".

2- Payment Problem

In Turkey, 1 dollar is 3 turkish lira. This is too much for us. Can you add russian ruble methods at Turkish players. It's more suitable price. If you add it, too much turkish players come again or starting the game.

Thank you for your interesting.

Good evening.

Edited by LeBlanco

Is there a turkish forum?:! If yes then have turkish people moderate there. If no then why are people who can't understand english very well moderating the english speaking forum?

2- Payment Problem

In Turkey, 1 dollar is 3 turkish lira. This is too much for us. Can you add russian ruble methods at Turkish players. It's more suitable price. If you add it, too much turkish players come again or starting the game.

Nice one, but I doubt that Turkish people will use Russian payment methods after recent events :nea:

Is there a turkish forum?:! If yes then have turkish people moderate there. If no then why are people who can't understand english very well moderating the english speaking forum?

I think that I want to a response from any developer. Not to you. Too much players doesn't understand english texts in game. (Quests,navigation,system,chatting etc.) We can't support always.

Edited by LeBlanco

Nice one, but I doubt that Turkish people will use Russian payment methods after recent events :nea:

Can't. Because, Yandex Money blocked from Turkey. I'm trying much method but I can't do it.

Please note that community managers and technical support staff are on vacation but will be able to answer your questions after January the 10th. Do check out our Facebook page and the forum for answers to questions you may have.

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php/topic/49963-20151231-happy-new-year/#entry916012

Roland and another staff take vacation

Please note that community managers and technical support staff are on vacation but will be able to answer your questions after January the 10th. Do check out our Facebook page and the forum for answers to questions you may have.

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php/topic/49963-20151231-happy-new-year/#entry916012

Roland and another staff take vacation

That's right? I am translating english to turkish all announcements everytimes. So I know it but thank you for interesting.