[2015.12.31] Promo: 11 Holiday Daily Deals!

Peter_Munk

banner_sale_NG_en.png

Dear friends!

We are glad to announce you our Holiday Promo! Each day, starting from December, 31 till January, 10, you will be getting a 60% discount for the most popular items in Miracle Shop. Check our offers every day, to know what is on discount today!

Best wishes and good luck!
AIGRIND

• 2 weeks later...

Book of oblivion, knowledge pot. I was atleast expecting one arena ticket/hp pot/gladiator elixir/repair sale. Another mcoin purchase to stack supplies gone to somewhat waste.

Would devs prefer it if everyone stopped spending real money?

in what context do you ask this question?

He said this holiday discount don't offer the items he wants so he won't buy Mcoins

A lot of people were unhappy with the deals , some expressed it to which snowman replied " how would you like it if there were no discounts " making it sound like your doing us a favour " which we all know is untrue. Quite a fee vital items were not in this " amazing sale " . So i replied " how would devs like it if we stopped spending money " , because people spend a lot of time and money making there chars. Would be nice sometimes to get what we need . Arena tickets , repairs , teles , dmg 2 ( may have of been, didnt see) , permeance potions .

The items being under sale have nothing to do with most popular items :bad:

Well maybe not very popular, but items like the Seeker were a good deal. Don't see the bad side only ;)

Edited by Higgings

Lol look at Xdamien cry. "Devs are giving us discounts,they aren't doing us a favor". Keep in mind the devs aren't required to give any discounts. He seems to assume that since his prefered items didn't go on sale in an 11 day timeframe that the devs are somehow doing him an injustice.

Lol look at Xdamien cry. "Devs are giving us discounts,they aren't doing us a favor". Keep in mind the devs aren't required to give any discounts. He seems to assume that since his prefered items didn't go on sale in an 11 day timeframe that the devs are somehow doing him an injustice.

I agree with u !

He didn't mean any of what you said. He simply said that, according to him, A repair scroll ( for example ) on 60% discount would have been more appreciated than a craft license.

Edited by Higgings

I simply stated what most people have said on eu server. However as most dont use this forum , and its clear to see why ^.

Most people :)

Very funny, how many people took part in your little research? 20? Or maybe even 50?

Discount is never a bad thing in any way, if don't like it you can always skip it, as simple as that.

I want that stupid rune of retribution or whatever to stop taking away my stone skin : it's all I ever wanted for Christmas now it's useless why Roland no love barbs why we love him :