Passives

mailliwdxb

Ok, faction passives have been a thing for a while now would be fun bringing in a switch.

Why not build up passives based on the class type.

Rogue/ranger gets the dmg buff passive.

Barb/paladin gets the hp buff..

Etc etc

The usual each faction gets a single passive has become outdated due to the new experts.

So yeah.. A switch on passives/new ones would be fun.

Yes this.

Plus change blade dancer new expert skill to defence or hp buff, damage 10%+ buff given to a tank doesn't make sense + they already have 4% buff from passive, so 2 damage buff passive isn't fair :P

Edited by Cybernem

Dmg buffs for damager classes. Yes please. Regen for healers, hp for tanks, max mana for damage casters. Would make more sense than the current ones.

Edited by vavavi

Dmg buffs for damager classes. Yes please. Regen for healers, hp for tanks, max mana for damage casters. Would make more sense than the current ones.

I don't think, that more mana would be that good for damage casters. I know, I can't talk for every damage caster in the game, but I don't need more mana/mana regen. :nea:

Max mana/PvE set: 258 mana and 34 mana regen.

Max mana regen: 238 mana 42 mana regen.

Arena set: 178 mana and 42 mana regen.

Mixed set: 217 mana and 42 mana regen.

For damage casters would extra crit, penetration, dexterity, agility, lifesteal or damage be much better.

Even hp regen (Or hp) be better than mana.

And why would healers need more regen? I mean, they're healers. They can heal themselves.  :unknw:

Ok, faction passives have been a thing for a while now would be fun bringing in a switch.

Why not build up passives based on the class type.

Rogue/ranger gets the dmg buff passive.

Barb/paladin gets the hp buff..

Etc etc

The usual each faction gets a single passive has become outdated due to the new experts.

So yeah.. A switch on passives/new ones would be fun.

I'm against

Also, why not make passives scale according to your level? Would promote high levels and screw over lvl6 scrubs camping arena

Barb/BD/DK/Pala - 1% to max HP every 2 levels

Rogue/Ranger - 0.5% to max damage every 2 levels

Shaman/ Druid/Priest/Necro - 1% to max mana every 2 levels

Warlock/Mage - 2% to max mana regen every 2 levels

Of course, you can debate that both caster types need mana and mana regen, but IMO healers need more mana to cast spells AND heal and damage casters need more mana regen to keep casting spells continuously. On top of that, both caster types will get mana/mana regen anyway, but will be able change the builds a bit

• 1 month later...

I don't even think that devs care about each class's role in game. It is already messed up long ago.

Since expert skills were added. Or since damage surpassed 600.

Since expert skills were added. Or since damage surpassed 600.

Yep, some experts and let me add Vampirism Runes.

Edited by Gladiator

*guy with unpopular opinion speaking again*

No, because if you really think about, we already have it. Yes we have passive expert skills which can be bought and they are class specific (except accuracy book). All the developers have to do is keep adding more expert skills to the game (passive or not) and let the players decide if they are going to use that or not. Also I'm totally against forcing class archetypes into the game. I mean, this game already has very few build variations, there aren't even status points like most of the others mmo's and the gear you can use is very very limited. Apart from skill build and amp, everyone is a copy paste from the other players of the same class, let's NOT take any route which will further reduce diversity.

Edited by nabnecro

• 4 weeks later...