vampirism runes in weapons

boiz

Pleeaaaaasssseeeeeeeeeeeee.....

Most of the other enchantments are

useless, especially for casters.

Also, cant these runes have more availability? Like sell them in cc shop or t3 boss drops. Not until next halloweeen -_-

Useless for casters he says. A druid can basically heal as fast with life steal as he heals with heal itself. Necros can steal life in dg to make up for the hp loss on heal and shield skill. Shamans do a ton of damage with totem and quake both in dg and pvp. Locks dont have high def so ls improves survivability, same with mage. Its everything but useless, and already being able to reach 22% lifesteal is enough as it is

I think that it's possible to make only staffs able to be enchanted with lifesteal runes. Casters actually don't have a choice when it comes to enchanting your staffs. In the crystal slot we can only use magic crystal (Not surprising though), and in the rune slot we can only use dodge rune. We can't even use a parry rune, which I find much more useful than a dodge rune. :blush:

Rangers have the same problem with their bows.

The worst thing is that we, on our staffs, which is a 2 hand weapon, receive the same amount of  % dodge as a rogue, barbarian, deathknight, bladedancer and paladin receive, when/if they enchant an 1 hand weapon. This is actually a general problem for all users of 2 hand weapons, not only for mages, warlocks, shamans, necromancers, priests and druids. :facepalm:

I haven't actually thought about this idea before now, but I like it. I support this suggestion.  :good:

what about retribution rune, is that good for caster? I see many pro caster change their dodge rune with retribution rune

Oh god, I forgot about that rune.  :blush:

Well, I haven't tried the retribution rune out, so I can't give a qualified answer, but I could imagine, that it's better than dodge. Unless they're amped, most damage casters have low defence, so I would maybe be better for damage casters than tanks when we think about the mechanics behind the stat.

Dodge gets affected by your opponent's accuracy, and you will usually need a pretty high amount of dodge to benefit from it. I have a paladin on EU, where I go for max parry, block and dodge (Well, I don't have an amulet with dodge even if i could :blush: ). And it's now the first time, I make such a pally. My personal experience is that you need roughly around 15% dodge before it's somehow useful. And it's now that easy for a damage caster to reach that amount.

you can get %27-%28percent life steal with weapon, all dmg acc and runes. Together with dk expert skill, theorethically you can heal yourself 700-800hp with a crit skill hit..