[2015.12.28] Game servers stop. Important fixes

r0land

• Developer

Snorlax WTfuk u mean by "fairly calculating" on marathon ride?!? Is that mean that u will descrease tokens from this ride?!????? WTF man :!:!:!:! That's will be fukin unfair for us cuz we bought ur miracle coins for thoose ride tickets to get finally some good costume :!:! Please dont say that u will descrease tokens from dat ride :!:!:!

I didn't say that. Right now point rewarding system has a really wide point segmentation. So, if player A finished only 1 part and little bit and Player B completed more, they probably will receive same amount of tokens. We'll made it fair: more is more. We do not decrease amount of tockens.

I didn't say that. Right now point rewarding system has a really wide point segmentation. So, if player A finished only 1 part and little bit and Player B completed more, they probably will receive same amount of tokens. We'll made it fair: more is more. We do not decrease amount of tockens.

Thank you

We will see...now I get 31tokens when I go from down- 3treasures and I think 4green point...I hope u dont make something different...

But anyway tnx for the info and next time put more info in posts :[

Edited by Dragolub

Were lvl 25 amulets announced?

I guess no.. and look what we've found.

attachicon.gifIMG-20151229-WA0001.jpg

ehm, what about reading our announcement? :)

I'm one of those others..

Anyways there is a small bug: sometimes pall runes don't kill pall spirits after they are activated, causing a waste of time in waiting its cooldown.

for the first time I am happy with fixings that were made both MCs as well as elf could kill raven... now that's what I call balance.

Also I would like to ask why did we receive nutcracker smiley x2 after finishing all the event achievements?

ehm, what about reading our announcement? :)

It was added only later to the post, wasn't it?

Anyways, thanks.