[2015.12.28] Game servers stop. Important fixes

r0land

Greetings warriors of Arinar!

We have been reading your opinions about our recent New Year event for several days and now we're ready to fix some bosses and rides.

That's why we will stop our servers on 29.12.2015 at 9:00 CET due to these fixes. Game will be unavailable for two hours.

Raid boss Raven:

- physical and magical attack is reduced by 35%

- physical defence is reduced by 35%

- HP is decreased to 1.500.000 points

- timeout for boss mininons call is added

- time between regular state and Astral world of Raven is increased

- attacking interactive objects can now remove Astral world state of Raven if he's in active radius of these objects

Boss Ruberius:

- physical and magical attack is reduced by 40%

- ranged attack type is changed from physical to magical

Dungeons of Snow Boundary:

- HP of Shaman's apprentice and Totem of the Homeland are significantly decreased

- time between regular state and Astral world of boss is increased

Rides:

- tokens receiving mechanics is chagned on "Winter Marathon" ride

- bonuses of "Hot snow" rides are fixed

- killed monsters counter of "Icy Arena" ride is fixed now

Please don't plan anything serious on the mentioned period.

Thank you for your patience and understanding,

AIGRIND

What about Sandro? We killed him like 9-10 times, and the ONLY drop was a copper bar for me, nothing else for anybody in the party.

Nice changes, anyways.

How about dungeon 22 there is a rune were close of that mob but we are far of it and kill us the rune is in left side and mob killed by rune is in middle were must go to pass up in run 3map were close of boss is one of the last 3/4 mob of rune.... Check it pls is bugged 

Drop rate is nightmare in general..... I don't get nothing good..... and only 4/10drops total în world per day that's not a holy Spirit...... we should get prizes good for all to be happy not make us to feeling to leave this game caused by unhappy moments we need enjoy feel free spirit of holy day... pls do at least at dungeons drop rate higher.... I made 30times runs dungeon and I don't get a least a armor or accessories not necessarily WEPON... But I got only Commons and pots and Def from all that runs lel... I think I leave this game... -1user mcoin less like others old players left.....very sad very... 

Hey, how about the "lost bags" in dungeons? Are all of them supposed to be empty or is it a bug? I didn't find anything although checked all of them a couple of times.

Drop rate is nightmare in general..... I don't get nothing good..... and only 4/10drops total în world per day that's not a holy Spirit...... we should get prizes good for all to be happy not make us to feeling to leave this game caused by unhappy moments we need enjoy feel free spirit of holy day... pls do at least at dungeons drop rate higher.... I made 30times runs dungeon and I don't get a least a armor or accessories not necessarily WEPON... But I got only Commons and pots and Def from all that runs lel... I think I leave this game... -1user mcoin less like others old players left.....very sad very... 

Thoose 30runs made with one char in one day.... No good drops lel........ 

Hey, how about the "lost bags" in dungeons? Are all of them supposed to be empty or is it a bug? I didn't find anything although checked all of them a couple of times.

Thoose are just for decoration... Should be empty.... Dungeon are made to get items from boss ride kill from that chests..  And yes were is like old times drop from mobs spheres? Why removed... 

• Developer

How about dungeon 22 there is a rune were close of that mob but we are far of it and kill us the rune is in left side and mob killed by rune is in middle were must go to pass up in run 3map were close of boss is one of the last 3/4 mob of rune.... Check it pls is bugged 

We moved it a little, so now it'll be passable without problems

There is a chance to get some items such as spheres or ingots. Not 100%, but still a chance. However, it's not mandatory to open them.

• Developer

What about marathon ride? Can you please explain a bit more.

Nothing fancy, just changed a little some calculations to be more fair.

Greetings warriors of Arinar!

We have been reading your opinions about our recent New Year event for several days and now 

Roland don't sleep answer our questions! 

Isn't a ltl late for fixes... And I wish as Christmas of ortodox watt are în 24/26 drop event higher for next year event and same as rusian celebrate in January drop event or something else at dungeons I think will be a good option 

Holidays are great! :) Happy holidays!

Mabe are great and magical.. But in game Ws spirit of it disappointed discuss... Disapear... Better was old snow boundary maps... more fun more enjoyable more happy... Now isn't and we miss that 

By any chance, any reward if Raven was killed the hard way?

Screenshot_2015-12-28-09-59-31.png

Fogive me, I had to at least give it a shot :foolish:

reward like what?

Like usually sphere and bars XD.... Kilingspree highest boss in game and u get nothing to worth your time..... 

Thats I sayd spirit of holy days in warspear-online gone....! 

SORRY TO SAY THAT BUT IS THE TRUTH.... I know hurt..... But this is the life unfair but at least do the game to be our all in one dream make us happy... Now I go in game cya I don't like waste time on forum I'm not paid for nothing.... is just one fair opinion from millions 

Hello gms fix the dmg of mobs in dg 26 im mage 3400+life and one pt kill me in 0.1secs cant even atract mobs or tank the boss hit me a bit too kill me in 2 hits and im +9 with 17.8life steal and still cant do any in that dg fix that please

Hello gms fix the dmg of mobs in dg 26 im mage 3400+life and one pt kill me in 0.1secs cant even atract mobs or tank the boss hit me a bit too kill me in 2 hits and im +9 with 17.8life steal and still cant do any in that dg fix that please

First you need strategies. Let tankers attract the mobs, use chain and blazing ground to back up the tank, or just kill them all and left the yellow mobs,easy and slowly, you'll ended up using 2 stamina anyways. For boss, max barier skill and spam your skill, especially blazing ground, see every hit has chance to evade boss attack. Actually mage is very good at tanking dg26 boss even with lower def, their barier saves their asses.

Edited by Mrewan

Can u explain how marathon ride works , idk i think the more the ghost hit u the lower tocken u get thats why i use minions to get 30-35tocken but without minion 20-26tockens, somtimes i think tockens are rondomly i do everything good but i get low tockens,somtime i dont finish my way that i chosed and i get much tockens ,somtimes i do same way many times but everytime the tocken get lower and when i change way i get higher tockens,i still dont know what i hv to do its not only to run or collect jewels (crystal) . pls explain

First you need strategies. Let tankers attract the mobs, use chain and blazing ground to back up the tank, or just kill them all and left the yellow mobs,easy and slowly, you'll ended up using 2 stamina anyways. For boss, max barier skill and spam your skill, especially blazing ground, see every hit has chance to evade boss attack. Actually mage is very good at tanking dg26 boss even with lower def, their barier saves their asses.

yeah but i say accidental hit or saving one man i die too fast thats a shit

Palas job

Snorlax WTfuk u mean by "fairly calculating" on marathon ride?!? Is that mean that u will descrease tokens from this ride?!????? WTF man :!:!:!:! That's will be fukin unfair for us cuz we bought ur miracle coins for thoose ride tickets to get finally some good costume :!:! Please dont say that u will descrease tokens from dat ride :!:!:!

Where is your healer? :unknw: