Retribution rune

mailliwdxb

I've noticed that the dmg emitted via the rune is neither a skil hit nor a basic attack but a new type (lets call it retribution hit)

Well my suggestion is to change the type of hit to either one of the prior attack types i.e skill hit/Basic hit.

To better explain.. I want the type of dmg from it not to be grey but blue/orange/white like the regular attacks

I wonder if it triggers stun or rage, it would be actually cool and useful in dungs and arena, cuz now it's like nothing. Still better than dodge for casters. And, I don't know how is that a defensive stat.

I wonder if it triggers stun or rage, it would be actually cool and useful in dungs and arena, cuz now it's like nothing. Still better than dodge for casters. And, I don't know how is that a defensive stat.

Its maybe nothing in pve, but in pvp it completely disables rogues and barbs skill

Ability to combine retribution with life steal / stun / rage is an interesting possibility. Or did devs do it on purpose?

Edited by mailliwdxb

Ability to combine retribution with life steal / stun / rage is an interesting possibility. Or did devs do it on purpose?

what about bds counter attack for example ( im a bd and im pvping a rogue,,, i use counter attack and attack him,,, he will hit me back with his retribution stat so he will have a chance to get counter hit)

what about bds counter attack for example ( im a bd and im pvping a rogue,,, i use counter attack and attack him,,, he will hit me back with his retribution stat so he will have a chance to get counter hit)

Im ok with that