ElF an mountain clan that i believe are scamners

orlando

For elfs I have questioned few players an these names were metioned most so don't trust these elfs they are suspects for being a scammer but this is just my opinion but I'm sure most will agree elfs side suspect scamemers are. Xxpinoyxx, Nepz, xmoonlight, mightythor , an atlantiss ....for mountain clan side these players are suspect of being scammers uragonz who did scam me but my account was returned  warboy, marsz ,marzs, barako, asiongto, sanbanyo, skarloff  razorback  so now that u kno  these names b alert ..names were brought up by questioning many players  so if u encounter any of these names saying they will buy its just a (scam)........ now have fun play warspear n jam out  ;D  ps all these players are us saphhire server players......Also watch out elfs beastt is back grrrr  >:D

OK FINE  I DARe YOU ORLANDO AKA BEAST,CRONOZ  PROVE IT I LET  DEVS SERVEY  AND INVETIGATE MY CHARACTERS BUT- IF  THAT WAS TRUE I DELETE MY CHARACTERS ALL AND IF NOT TRUE YOU DELETE YOUR HARACTERS...  so wanna do a deal this is a good deal. This kind of topic insult me alot and other players. U better accuse if you have proof. But of you dont have any proof . Your just making story that every body hate me in the game.  do you know that you the one let scammers win you gave your acccount i.d,

think first if i am a real scammer why should i use my main characters or high levels characters if a can do new char and put some name thats not related to my main characters. By the way beast/cronoz read carefully a dare you show your evedence that  i am a real scammer..  if you got evedence i delete all my charcters, but if you dont have evedence delete your characters, this kind of topic insulting players that never did scamming,.. This devs should work for this maybe you can ban this kind of players beast.

Yeah.. Best to do is delete this topic. And never accuse anyone without any prove. And just dont let your guard down. I've played this game for so long and i never heard of this old player "marsz" scam other player. Just dont let urself get scammed by other player and never let other players know ur login id n pass. We r looking for friends here not enemy.

hahaha. Sanbanyo?? Come on is that a proof or its just a pcs of message you read in chat, then you beleav hahahaha lol.

]]] link=topic=64392.msg233332#msg233332 date=1336143521]

i knew ,they are scammer ,but why nepz and xmoon too ? what a proof

and i hear marz is sanbanyo

its seems orlando are eisha and sonofman dog haha dare to accuse the old player nepz and xmoonligh haha ithink no one will believes u :yahoo: but before u post show and evidence me i have evidence that eisha scam my money to buy mcoins but he dnt buy thats the real scam but first of all skinhead now are ruled in number tanx guys skinhead the best :blush:

Don't post shit without proof or evidence, who knows maybe you could be the scammer? maybe even me

:facepalm:

maybe even me

:facepalm:

i guessed it so :shok: :shok:

lol jk ;D ;D

COME ON ORLANDO SHOW YOUR SELF NOW DEFFEND YOUR duckING TOPIC YHIS TOPIC IS BULLSHIT- ALOT OF PLAYERS ARE BULLSHiT BUT NOT ME HAHAHA

all players in us saphire knows all the scammers but you list no one

maybe because your the one them and try to clean your name and put a list of names that you believe that they are scammer 

when i see your list you post.. thats the list of us saphire greatest player  :friends:

I'm not deleting anything an like the topic says scammers that I believe as my opinion so its up to you to the players to make there mind up :wacko:  these names came from  other players also I just didn't pull these names out of a hat  seriuosly... Oh an I never said guys were scammers  the only person who did scam me was uragonz    but I said u guys were suspected of being scammers so if u let what I wrote get to u u must have a guilty mind read what I wrote correctly b 4. U start telling on yourself  :rofl:

Oh an I never said u guys were scammers I said u were suspects of being scammers so who ever let this get to them must have a guilty mind ;D the only person who did scam me was uragonz the others are suspected of being  scammers so read what I wrote correctly

Hi im xmoonlight me scammer haha a big lie i just want to laugh of this accusations people knows who are the real scammers . I have visa mastercard and mol wanna see my receits wanna prove im scammer prove then your pleasure.. People knows thats what i believe

BULLSHIT TOPIC  :wacko: NEPZ , XMOON ARE NOT SCAMMERS WHO THE duck SAID THEY ARE :diablo:

DONT REPLY ON THIS TOPIC ANYMORE ITS BULLLSHIT

these names came from  other players also I just didn't pull these names out of a hat  seriuosly... Oh an I never said guys were scammers  the only person who did scam me was uragonz    but I said u guys were suspected of being scammers so if u let what I wrote get to u u must have a guilty mind read what I wrote correctly b 4. U start telling on yourself  :rofl:

Hey Orlando...I see that you are not calling anyone a scammer. But the names you've posted are nothing short of an accusation. You're unnecessarily slandering a player's name and that is not good either. Also remember, a survey may be biased. People who has a grudge against a particular may also have mentioned his name...

Stop making irrelevant posts on the forum is you have nothing more solid than a 'Survey'...

P.S: I don't have anything to do with the players mentioned by Orlando because I am a EU-Emerald player...

Hi im xmoonlight me scammer haha a big lie i just want to laugh of this accusations people knows who are the real scammers . I have visa mastercard and mol wanna see my receits wanna prove im scammer prove then your pleasure.. People knows thats what i believe

Moonlight, you hacker!!  jk :)

yeah accustion is not good gve a reason why post that u see in pvp cave before ur beast character doesnt win on nepZ IF IM NOT WrONG 5-0 I THINK :lol: TANX GUYZ FOR BELIEVING US THIS GUY TOTAL BEAST ORLANDO JERK :search:

Oh an I never said u guys were scammers I said u were suspects of being scammers so who ever let this get to them must have a guilty mind ;D the only person who did scam me was uragonz the others are suspected of being  scammers so read what I wrote correctly

idiot

We know all the kiddy scammy packets editer... But your list is shit

hahahh .....

nope ... they already know ....

thats is jealous person who post list scamer here .... no one right in list ;D

lolololol

cronoz aka orolando called me for pvp and i killed him....then agai he called and used 2pots in pvp and still almost died....i guess this guy is mentaly retard...moreover after that he try to interfere in my pvp with other guys....