Oddities/funny things from your everyday ws life

Kaleidoscope

Rule 30.1: There is no gender on Internet. Just read Ernest Cline's Ready Player One. There the main character's best friend turns out to be a female in real life while ingame she was playing male.

Hey sis Julia. I was repeating something written earlier in the thread. Its settled. You are a girl. But are you indo? What does it mean? ??

Hahaha :P No I'm not Indo I'm German :lol: Indo means Indonesian :D

• 1 month later...

So this happened today after i pvpd lvl 24 bd and had 1k hp left,look all screenshots for some funny shit. I also have video where we pvpd and she/he had dmg pot on and still lost

Sorry about my bad language but i got so pissed off

attachicon.gifgg.pngattachicon.gifgg2.pngattachicon.gifgg3.pngattachicon.gifgg4.pngattachicon.gifgg5.pngattachicon.gifgg6.pngattachicon.gifgg7.pngattachicon.gifgg8.pngattachicon.gifgg9.pngattachicon.gifgg10.pngattachicon.gifgg11.pngattachicon.gifgg12.pngattachicon.gifgg13.pngattachicon.gifgg14.pngattachicon.gifgg15.pngattachicon.gifgg16.pngattachicon.gifgg18.pngattachicon.gifgg19.pngattachicon.gifgg20.pngattachicon.gifgg21.pngattachicon.gifgg22.pngattachicon.gifgg23.pngattachicon.gifgg24.pngattachicon.gifgg25.pngattachicon.gifgg26.pngattachicon.gifgg27.pngattachicon.gifgg28.pngattachicon.gifgg29.pngattachicon.gifgg30.png

Bet ud get boobs on skype...

• 2 months later...

So i was trying to get 26k ap. stuck at 24.7k ap atm.

i was doing arena matchups, and i told wchat to tell wether its an okay time to spam for a little bit or if some 10+ nubs are around.

(nobody answers)

I go arena -> elf AND mc 10+ nubs spamming

I go tell wchat to go duck themselves

and then suddenly a lvl 1 bd appears and tells me to go duck myself. and then he went off.

and im just like... you just didnt make that bd for me, did you?

So i was trying to get 26k ap. stuck at 24.7k ap atm.

i was doing arena matchups, and i told wchat to tell wether its an okay time to spam for a little bit or if some 10+ nubs are around.

(nobody answers)

I go arena -> elf AND mc 10+ nubs spamming

I go tell wchat to go duck themselves

and then suddenly a lvl 1 bd appears and tells me to go duck myself. and then he went off.

and im just like... you just didnt make that bd for me, did you?

He did xD

+10 are almost all just pure snobs. They don't even bother

to reply. Happened to me too.