Oddities/funny things from your everyday ws life

Kaleidoscope

So this happened today after i pvpd lvl 24 bd and had 1k hp left,look all screenshots for some funny shit. I also have video where we pvpd and she/he had dmg pot on and still lost

Sorry about my bad language but i got so pissed off

gg.png gg2.png gg3.png gg4.png gg5.png gg6.png gg7.png gg8.png gg9.png gg10.png gg11.png gg12.png gg13.png gg14.png gg15.png gg16.png gg18.png gg19.png gg20.png gg21.png gg22.png gg23.png gg24.png gg25.png gg26.png gg27.png gg28.png gg29.png gg30.png

Lil' faggot can't stand losing I guess. You should just ignore those kids.

So this happened today after i pvpd lvl 24 bd and had 1k hp left,look all screenshots for some funny shit. I also have video where we pvpd and she/he had dmg pot on and still lost

gg.png gg2.png gg3.png gg4.png gg5.png gg6.png gg7.png gg8.png gg9.png gg10.png gg11.png gg12.png gg13.png gg14.png gg15.png gg16.png gg18.png gg19.png gg20.png gg21.png gg22.png gg23.png gg24.png gg25.png gg26.png gg27.png gg28.png gg29.png gg30.png

Holy crash, like I'm gonna read all that.

I remember when i ganked arinese on tavern ''halloween event'' she told me to stop ganking her cuz she was on her period lol and yes,she is probably transnatali aka babynatali

attachicon.gifgg.pngattachicon.gifgg2.pngattachicon.gifgg3.pngattachicon.gifgg4.pngattachicon.gifgg5.pngattachicon.gifgg6.pngattachicon.gifgg7.pngattachicon.gifgg8.pngattachicon.gifgg9.pngattachicon.gifgg10.pngattachicon.gifgg11.pngattachicon.gifgg12.pngattachicon.gifgg13.pngattachicon.gifgg14.pngattachicon.gifgg15.pngattachicon.gifgg16.pngattachicon.gifgg18.pngattachicon.gifgg19.pngattachicon.gifgg20.pngattachicon.gifgg21.pngattachicon.gifgg22.pngattachicon.gifgg23.pngattachicon.gifgg24.pngattachicon.gifgg25.pngattachicon.gifgg26.pngattachicon.gifgg27.pngattachicon.gifgg28.pngattachicon.gifgg29.pngattachicon.gifgg30.png

Lol

I like how he/she thinks that the game is pure pay to win.

Umm nope, Kim is a family name in Korea, like Kim Hye Jin or Kim Ki Bum

Kim Jong-un too! So family name is said first, and Kim is his family name? My whole life was a lie :0

Kim Jong-un too! So family name is said first, and Kim is his family name? My whole life was a lie :0

Never insult the supreme leader!

Yeap, as used by Chinese and Japanese too :D

I actually killed her/him couple times... Has life problems.. Her period.. And deals with people via Skype... I was lol'ing the whole time.. Like.. It was sad.. Either a troll of just pathetic

Rule 30. Of the Internet. There are no girls on the Internet. This explains why the WS guys keep calling me bro. WS in chat has its own slang. Which I am slowly learning. One I do not yet understand is when other players ask me. ARE you Indo?

Rule 30. Of the Internet. There are no girls on the Internet. This explains why the WS guys keep calling me bro. WS in chat has its own slang. Which I am slowly learning. One I do not yet understand is when other players ask me. ARE you Indo?

Hey I'm a girl -__-