Oddities/funny things from your everyday ws life

Kaleidoscope

Is he your another char vavavi? or he is real dumb ? :rofl:

Just some random guy. Happens alot if you walk around 1st island with novice and a costume.

just something really really tiny.

-why would you buy a guild?!

-because i want one.

those tiny tiny things make my life alot better :D

just something really really tiny.

-why would you buy a guild?!

-because i want one.

those tiny tiny things make my life alot better :D

:^D

I thought having a guild was so easy! But it was so ducking expensive later on!

Depends on what kind of guild you wanna have.:)

I was on the test server and one of the server programmers pmed me and told me if I ever come to Russia I should message them .-.

Actually really nice but still kind of a bit scary and weird because I've never talked to him before

I was on the test server and one of the server programmers pmed me and told me if I ever come to Russia I should message them .-.

Actually really nice but still kind of a bit scary and weird because I've never talked to him before

whoa .-. thats creepy of him xD

whoa .-. thats creepy of him xD

I know right :lol: but nice of him if he meant it in a friendly way

Edited by Julia

Lol a Russian programmer pms a forum moderator to message him! SCARY! JULIA RUN FOR YOUR LIFE! YOU HAVE A STALKER!

Just kidding! :) Anyway I think its common. Homo sapien Human males are always curiouz.

Homo sapien males? XD Congratz for your latin skills! Btw he didnt know I was a mod and mod isnt a high position anyway .-.

*Keeps on running just in case*

Sold one of the earliest ethereal catalyst from bg easy on mc side at us server (i guess) for 4k because it didn't look like it had any tangible use... Price hiked to 35k after ...

@Julia, yea it's common.

A friend of mine once told me how she and her other friend met a guy

in the arena who said stuff like "Woman are only for sex and cooking."

Others just ask for nasty things or ur age and if ur single.

EU has a lot of such ppl.

Find it funny when people dont realise gender doesnt matter here and go all white knight on me if i fight some chick char.

Gender doesn't matter in ANY game. Difference is that female streamers are usually slutty whores to to say it polite.

Either you are a gamer, or not. Oh, and casuals don't count.

Gender doesn't matter in ANY game. Difference is that female streamers are usually slutty whores to to say it polite.

Not usually but mostly, tho I know some on

ws who are completely ok.

I actually know many Girls here who are really cool and totally ok :) Except Neelu I know no one who matches with your description of Girls on Warspear

I actually know many Girls here who are really cool and totally ok :) Except Neelu I know no one who matches with your description of Girls on Warspear

I saw Neelu talking only once while I was on US.

I saw Neelu talking only once while I was on US.

Don't bother, she is freaking crazy and hates me o.o because I called her a noob once. And she got demoted to Explorer because of me :D

Anywayz, everyone should make their own opinion about everything :) So I'm not gonna talk about her now

Edited by Julia

i have some contacts, and the intel i recieved is quite.... disturbing.

but yea, dont wanna talk about her right now. i dont even know her really

Even tho the rule itself may not be true, it is a rule you should give attention to. because, in games like ws, it is important to keep it in mind.

Rule 30 on the internet:

There are no girls on the internet.

well, for example julie certainly is a girl (or.... is shee...? *trys to link her to illuminati but gets too lazy* ). but if you encounter someone saying that they are a girl, dont be surprised if it is a guy.

(source: http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/rules-of-the-internet)

Edited by Molotow Cocktail

i have some contacts, and the intel i recieved is quite.... disturbing.

but yea, dont wanna talk about her right now. i dont even know her really

Even tho the rule itself may not be true, it is a rule you should give attention to. because, in games like ws, it is important to keep it in mind.

Rule 30 on the internet:

There are no girls on the internet.

well, for example julie certainly is a girl (or.... is shee...? *trys to link her to illuminati but gets too lazy* ). but if you encounter someone saying that they are a girl, dont be surprised if it is a guy.

(source: http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/rules-of-the-internet)

I honestly am one of those who don't actually care about the gender.

• 2 weeks later...

So this happened today after i pvpd lvl 24 bd and had 1k hp left,look all screenshots for some funny shit. I also have video where we pvpd and she/he had dmg pot on and still lost

Sorry about my bad language but i got so pissed off

gg.pnggg2.pnggg3.pnggg4.pnggg5.pnggg6.pnggg7.pnggg8.pnggg9.pnggg10.pnggg11.pnggg12.pnggg13.pnggg14.pnggg15.pnggg16.pnggg18.pnggg19.pnggg20.pnggg21.pnggg22.pnggg23.pnggg24.pnggg25.pnggg26.pnggg27.pnggg28.pnggg29.pnggg30.png

Edited by Koff

So this happened today after i pvpd lvl 24 bd and had 1k hp left,look all screenshots for some funny shit. I also have video where we pvpd and she/he had dmg pot on and still lost

Sorry about my bad language but i got so pissed off

attachicon.gifgg.pngattachicon.gifgg2.pngattachicon.gifgg3.pngattachicon.gifgg4.pngattachicon.gifgg5.pngattachicon.gifgg6.pngattachicon.gifgg7.pngattachicon.gifgg8.pngattachicon.gifgg9.pngattachicon.gifgg10.pngattachicon.gifgg11.pngattachicon.gifgg12.pngattachicon.gifgg13.pngattachicon.gifgg14.pngattachicon.gifgg15.pngattachicon.gifgg16.pngattachicon.gifgg18.pngattachicon.gifgg19.pngattachicon.gifgg20.png

Koff, what's his/her main character name in game?

Koff, what's his/her main character name in game?

well kim told that she/he might be trannynatali aka babynatali but she said that she has lvl 22 bd arinesse

Dayum, who is Kim? Aw, one more time I regret that I don't have a high level Mc :/

I've talked to Babynatali couple of times and he/she never talked in a way close to this one. But acting shouldn't be too hard though.. :D I had have skyped with her xD

i hope i wont get banned or anything from this? in forums i mean

Surely not, don't worry about that :) Tavern is for posting offtopic and what you posted is even fitting the topic :P

i have updated some screenshots what she keeps doing,are girls really like that in periods?  ;D

I don't know everyone is different .-.  most of the girls I know rather get extremely emotional than aggressive o.O why do I even answer that question....

Whoever that is, it's just behaving ridiculous and more than just scary and awkward

Edited by Julia