Hi Guys xD

Kareem James

hi guys ive just came back to this game after one year i was able to reach level 10 on firstborn but i got frustrated due to how hard it was being a f2p player  i was wondering t if this has been lessened an d if someone can help me level and do quests on us sapphire? :)

Firstborn is the easiest first map compare to the other races, many new player that you can invite to kill bosses, minibosses, and dungeon.

but right now everyone in map event, so maybe first map is abandoned at this moment ;)

Firstborn island:

The island is very small and compact, which makes it easy to get around. The quests are not so hard. The landscape is very green and natural. But somehow there are too many trees.

Chosen island: 

It is a big island. Or maybe long is a better word? It is neither hard or easy to get around. It is one of the harder island but not hard, and the island is very beautiful.

Forsaken island:

The island has a normal size, but it's hard to get around (You have to be patient and run a lot). If you are not enough undead when you arrive to island, you will becom undead while you there. It is hard, and the island is very dark and... dead..

Mountain Clan island: 

The island is big. It is hard to get around (But not as hard as the Forsaken island). It is somehow hard, and the landscape looks rough.

(This is just my personal opinion.  :good: )

• 2 weeks later...

Well I have a lvl 24 necro lol. Chosens so ducking hard! The Cave boss was so shitty af!

Instant heal

The same could be said for priest at chosen

Try a lock.. Or even worse a dk, unable to heal themselves and having to go through mobs in tight corners.

Was a really boring experience... Devs need to fix the initial maps since the games level cap has been increased to a much further extent

The sheer grinding at map 1 might result in lots of quitting by itself

Quest in map 1 should be solo-able, how if beginner too shy to ask killing boss/miniboss/dungeon.

I guess dev never think about psychology of player, in my first play I buy cat charmer rather than asking someone to help because I'm too shy to ask.

and the aggresiveness of monsters need to be reduced especially in thight place and crowded monster