benjaminbt

I make this topic dedicated to scammers, account sellers and cheaters. I will post screenshots, names of player, etc.

This is rather for players who want to avoid unwanted incidents with these people, and not for game moderators.

So, let it begin.

NOTE: All screenshots are real not edited in any way. I post only facts, no self-opinion content.

So. Here is the first person, Xayanx, a lvl 24 rogue. He has acceptable equipment, with about 530 damage.

Yesterday (Dec.23) he tried to sell his account for hours. There is a high chance (100%) that he is a scammer.

screenshot-20151223-130133.png

He seemed to be not joking, posted the same message for hours.

I wonder why people take risk made transaction with stranger :unknw: make no sense

couple weeks ago one scammer spam in world chat to visit web, he said we can get miracle coin from contest in his web. You must put your id and pass in that web.

from time to time not only one people who spam that web in world chat, and suddenly my quiet guildmates spam that web in guild chat :bad:

How fool he is, makes me want to punch his face straigh in the nose :aggressive:

Its Irony when info chat tells to never give password even to admin but many people still trapped in that website  :crazy: 

• 2 weeks later...

If 100% of acc sellers/buyers got banned ws player base would drop by half

at least ws would get that neat family-like atmosphere.

Just a few peeps and everyone knows everyone 8)

Why gm dont make anything that People trade accs in legal Mode cuz many People like to try other characters and so can stop scamming. Just an idea.

because everything like shouldn't be on forum, but in our support, I don't even have an instrument to ban anyone.

Why gm dont make anything that People trade accs in legal Mode cuz many People like to try other characters and so can stop scamming. Just an idea.

Some system to secure the trades without the possibility lf being scammed would be nice, but that would mean changing the EULA which i doubt devs will do lightly.

Some system to secure the trades without the possibility lf being scammed would be nice, but that would mean changing the EULA which i doubt devs will do lightly.

account trading is prohibited by default.

Reported some account sellers with proof but I got reply there's nothing wrong, yes they spent a lot of money on WS so this rule didn't apply to them.

like when Anihalator barb bought all keizsha's costume for real money and he never got banned even when some ppl reported him.

I laugh at dumbasses who buy/sell accounts and cry that they were "hacked" or banned.

Edited by Snowman

By selling/buying/trading accs you will have to reveal

login info to the other user, which is aganist the rules (license?).

So yea.

Even if it was legal, mostly you'll get scammed.

It's definetly better to make chars yourself, if you don't

want to do it, you are lazy. And ws isn't for lazy ppl. (as long

as you're not a hardcore mcoiner.)

• 2 weeks later...

Me too think gms are not taking reactions or responsibility and not banning i always see Trade mc gold to your elf gold or trade bd to rangers and there is a message called

SYSTEM: TRADING AND SELLING ACCOUNTS WILL LEAD TO BE BANNED 

That paragraph does not mean anything to scammers because gms you are not banning profiles and as far as i know that one of your  missions in the game to ban scammers and you are not doing anything and there is a million guys saying we sell and trade accounts and you are not doing your job to make the game better and roland if its not your job to ban account pls say to the guys who ban account to ban the acounts 

• 2 months later...

They need some better developers if they want I can't find or if they can't afford that's another issue :D they can make a better game and can make 10x profit if they know only how to develop it more:! Sounds weird to say but truth there are very less features in ws

Why do people even care lol.. Go send it to support and if it's true they'll do something.

The thing is for the community the support is too inconsistent to do that, and thus helping themselves.

Besides, better avoid being scammed than being scammed with an unpredictable outcome

Why do people even care lol.. Go send it to support and if it's true they'll do something.

I have no problem with the support of WS, but yeah, I really think that system message claiming account trading leads to ban should have a stress. I mean, now it is just like a simple... nothing. People shout out the sell or buy account, system message appears, a second later they continue. Isn't there a filter that automatically filters messages like these? I mean, somebody writes "Buy account", the filter highlights it out to the support. It could work like for every message like this you would get a warning point "INFO: You have received a warning point for 'account trade messages'." After like 3 points the player gets kicked for 10 minutes. After a while, there would be the permanent ban. Also, why not make ingame moderators? If it works on forum, it should work ingame too. Here are people who would eagerly help in this for free.

Also, let's make clear something. This issue is not about developers, but the support. Developers make the game, the support deals with such problems, just to say.

• 1 year later...

On 27.1.2016 at 3:00 PM, hohola said:

Me too think gms are not taking reactions or responsibility and not banning i always see Trade mc gold to your elf gold or trade bd to rangers and there is a message called

SYSTEM: TRADING AND SELLING ACCOUNTS WILL LEAD TO BE BANNED 

That paragraph does not mean anything to scammers because gms you are not banning profiles and as far as i know that one of your  missions in the game to ban scammers and you are not doing anything and there is a million guys saying we sell and trade accounts and you are not doing your job to make the game better and roland if its not your job to ban account pls say to the guys who ban account to ban the acounts 

They do ban people ...

Edited by Helloguys
I look like an idiot

53 minutes ago, Helloguys said:

Where you have been :help-crazy-rabbit-emoticon: , guys our hero is back :dancing-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

It's a post almost 2 years old xd

2 hours ago, Helloguys said:

Do i look like an idiot now ?:boohoo-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

When you feel sad, look at this pengu :pin3:

He is always happy, no matter what. His happiness will never finish, cause everything goes fine to him. So look at him.... NOW! 

On 17/12/2017 at 11:57 PM, Higgings said:

When you feel sad, look at this pengu :pin3:

He is always happy, no matter what. His happiness will never finish, cause everything goes fine to him. So look at him.... NOW! 

:wow1: woooooow!

On 12/16/2017 at 7:45 PM, Filosofenbr said:

Selling account in serv br....

Please, write such report to technical support: https://warspear-online.com/en/support/other-issues

:christmassanta: