[2015.12.23] New Arena Season awards

Peter_Munk

Truth is One, many server cant kill. them make this boss for we farm and fun, +say 1pt can kill when 1 server cant ;D  need change something or delete this boss :(

Truth is One, many server cant kill. them make this boss for we farm and fun, +say 1pt can kill when 1 server cant ;D  need change something or delete this boss :(

yes, yes, let's dumb it down to adjust to our level of incompetence as players instead of learning how to play the game better and improve teamplay.  :facepalm:

Edited by nabnecro

elm is possible

I just wouldnt do it cus apparantly only 1 party gets the drop, not everyone who helped. if you ask me thats pretty stupid considering 1 party isnt even close to enough to kill it in the first place.

drop system should be similar to wickedora and im all in!!

elm is possible

I just wouldnt do it cus apparantly only 1 party gets the drop, not everyone who helped. if you ask me thats pretty stupid considering 1 party isnt even close to enough to kill it in the first place.

more than half the players afk at wickedora. Only parties/players who make a min amount of dmg/heal/whatever should be rewarded. Why should 1 or 2 parties work hard for each and every afk dumbass to get a drop?

elm is possible

Well according to aigrind, 1 pt is more than enough to kill elm

One party can kill elm if they got 10000+life scroll +10 gear and infinite time.

One party can kill Elm if they have 75 helpers and the guild leader gives 10 set of life scroll to everyone.

Funny, I took part in one of these hunts (with AoA), and we were trying to kill it for 4 hours. I literally didn't sleep that day. Elves were disturbing us always.

I was really stupid :o

we actually have opposing thoughts, something about uniting different Arena categories but with a mjor detail.

I can't provide full info right now becuse concept isn't ready yet.

So... You don't want level 11-12 category arena to happen?

Why not?

For the glory of satan of course.

I swear to god gm is attacking me on purpose.

First they bug the permanence elixir. Makes my pala level up to 11.

They say the solution but won't do it because Screenshots isn't enough for them.

Then they email me giving me aura gladiator on my ranger even tho i wasn't top 5.

Now they don't wanna do level 11-12 arena bracket.

Is anyone one else like seeing this????

Truly Absurd!

It's preposterous!

I swear to god gm is attacking me on purpose.

First they bug the permanence elixir. Makes my pala level up to 11.

They say the solution but won't do it because Screenshots isn't enough for them.

Maybe because there is no proof of this perm-exp-pot-bug?

Screenshots proof what ? These which you had posted in your topic are def not enough cause they dont proof much at All

Yes godsrange, how terrible I feel for you that you got a free aura gladiator, how on earth can I help?

By getting the administrations attention :/

They say they are "glad" to help. But im not being helped.