[2015.12.23] New Arena Season awards

Peter_Munk

I understand your problem but that arena map doesn't have to be exactly the same like earlier. Maybe it's possible to implement something like when no action happens for, let's say, one minute, all these people who are still alive will automatically get teleported to the area in the middle (or to one of the other areas) and the teleporters will get blocked. It might not be a good solution, it's not very creative as well, but maybe something like that, just to fix this map and make it for some people fun again..

Agreed, such map concept is fun and interesting yeah, but need to find a way to prevent its abuse. Also, find a way that wont turn it into volcano map, with DoT lol

As MrSkrillex says, cross server arena would be awesome!!! If it's hard to implement, then u guys should start.. :D the sooner u start, the sooner we will be able to experience it :P

don't think we have enough human resources available for such tasks

don't think we have enough human resources available for such tasks

What about taking basics from test server? Or something such, i mean that is a cross server platform, could use it as starting ground and try work your way from there. Not only for arena, but maybe some cross server events too, such would be quite fun and interesting

What about taking basics from test server? Or something such, i mean that is a cross server platform, could use it as starting ground and try work your way from there. Not only for arena, but maybe some cross server events too, such would be quite fun and interesting

ehm, the difference is that test server is just a united database of all servers, it's very easy to gather them all and start on other server.

But cross-server Arena and event is a whole different level.

R0land you guys can make lvl 12 arena though so all that lvl 11-12 gear will be more useful, thatll be rly cool!

we actually have opposing thoughts, something about uniting different Arena categories but with a mjor detail.

I can't provide full info right now becuse concept isn't ready yet.

we actually have opposing thoughts, something about uniting different Arena categories but with a mjor detail.

I can't provide full info right now becuse concept isn't ready yet.

Try lay out the ideas you have now, maybe players and community can help you improve/develop further  ;D

Try lay out the ideas you have now, maybe players and community can help you improve/develop further ;D

Aw yea I wish they actually discuss the ideas with us before announcing to help them and prevent disappointment. But I'd still like some contents to stay surprise tho :P

Aw yea I wish they actually discuss the ideas with us before announcing to help them and prevent disappointment. But I'd still like some contents to stay surprise tho :P

Well not showing us the complete idea lol That's what's release here for. But some drawing board ideas, like that one, those could be discussed with community. Don't have to accept the ideas, but you never know, might surprise you with some good ones, so it's worth a try imo

Use the cross arena as a server maybe, I know events would be big and need more servers open to hold traffic because these are not big enough, but this idea is actually the most interesting for me it would be a main competition again to meet people you can't see otherwise

Arena used to be so fun. I would love the older arenas back versus good parties. In my opinion arena and wars are the most fun in all of warspear. Also, these guild rewards need a tweaking. I have 50k cc on 3 different characters lol. I'm sure the mercs and pernicious can say the same. I would think financially more guilds would spend mcoins if rewards were better. The 2 week tours were also good. Very excited for arena season to be over with so patiently waiting for announcement. I know devs its impossible to please everybody in the game. (Or in any aspect of life someone will always be mad), but a lot of the top guild leaders in US sapphire are saying the same thing.

I'd like to suggest to add "damage received" along with the Arena stats after a fight. Not much important, but definitely interesting number.

I'd like to suggest to add "damage received" along with the Arena stats after a fight. Not much important, but definitely interesting number.

when your teamate said you are noob because your damage inflicted was low but actually you tank enemies so you can't inflict high damage like him :bad:

when your teamate said you are noob because your damage inflicted was low but actually you tank enemies so you can't inflict high damage like him :bad:

Yea, it'd actually show us how good were the tanks in the party. 

Some classes like necromancer have mostly supportive and indirect damage which can't be evaluated after the match ends.

Things like amount of time you kept enemies under stun, how much damage did you prevent using shield, how much damage did you increase because infection, or even the poison shield damage which is evaluated to the person who received the buff and not to necromancer who used it.

And after the match ends, most players evaluate how good you did looking only at damage and heal.

So i'm guessing stats like, damage tanked (pure damage, as if you had 0 defense), amount of time you kept enemies on stun, amount of damage prevented with shield are also relevant and should be show at the end of a battle.

Edited by nabnecro

Why not ending the arena 1 week ago, so you got 3 months time to make the changes..

You said in a reply you guys don't even have the concept ready, so when you have it, it still takes weeks/months to make it, and see if it even works...

I'd say, end the season now, make a new season for the other ring, and have a fresh start when the cape arrives. 

Why not ending the arena 1 week ago, so you got 3 months time to make the changes..

You said in a reply you guys don't even have the concept ready, so when you have it, it still takes weeks/months to make it, and see if it even works...

I'd say, end the season now, make a new season for the other ring, and have a fresh start when the cape arrives. 

we've decided to act in other way

Are you able to tell us how long is it approximately going to take? A couple of days, weeks or over a month? Till the current season ends.

Are you able to tell us how long is it approximately going to take? A couple of days, weeks or over a month? Till the current season ends.

I guess it will be after this event. I think its best time for reset

like making changes before ending the Arena season.

if need active all arena category put sign in arena shop :blush:  1pcs 300-500arena point,  maybe this is normal price....

if need active all arena category put sign in arena shop :blush:  1pcs 300-500arena point,  maybe this is normal price....

As if sign discount every week isnt enough....Any fool with an allowance can be high amp now, one of the reasons the game getting boring, things are too easy compared to before

As if sign discount every week isnt enough....Any fool with an allowance can be high amp now, one of the reasons the game getting boring, things are too easy compared to before

the best thing that could've happened to the game. EU had a bunch of +10s a couple of years back and they used to own arena. Now almost any high lvl I inspect has a 9 or 10 weapon. Still gotta work hard if ppl don't wanna pay, but I'm really happy that they atleast have a chance now. I think life scrolls and minions made the game too easy.

as i observed this game the most op skills and favored classes comes from the mc and forsaken faction. lots of disables, confusion spells, stealth ganks name it while elves and humans has few disables making only druid and blade dancer superior in any aspect while the rest of the class is too squishy excluding priest since they can heal and shield themselves (poor mages and ranger).

The game now is not easy for those who doesn t use mcoins.. nothing worthy to farm, & u can drop things in dungeon if u buy sekkers wich is a mcoin item.. yea u can use the free staminas.. but if u re a low amped player u will hardly get an invitation & u will prolly die in the dungeon.

Game is not that easy even with minions, in fact mobs & bosses in t3 ayvondil are hitting a lot.

The game now is not easy for those who doesn t use mcoins..

Should never be easy for a free player. Many will disagree if you say it's impossible for a free player to get decent amps on his gear. Takes a lot of swamps, dailies and reselling which is not fun at all, but at least there is a way.

There are games where free players can't even survive after a lvl. They are forced to buy equipment slots, equip upgrades etc with real money and some games even lock AH access for free players until they buy something for ingame currency.

Edited by ashwins

Should never be easy for a free player. Many will disagree if you say it's impossible for a free player to get decent amps on his gear. Takes a lot of swamps, dailies and reselling which is not fun at all, but at least there is a way.

There are games where free players can't even survive after a lvl. They are forced to buy equipment slots, equip upgrades etc with real money and some games even lock AH access for free players until they buy something for ingame currency.

Game name?

CM OON DEVS.. every morning i log i check news & announcment & i see as top topic "New Arena Season awards", then i check the date & i m upset.. :D I can't wait the end.. atleast tell us more or less when it ends  :blush:  :spiteful:

CM OON DEVS.. every morning i log i check news & announcment & i see as top topic "New Arena Season awards", then i check the date & i m upset.. :D I can't wait the end.. atleast tell us more or less when it ends  :blush:  :spiteful:

It will end when we post our usual announcement about it.

Changes to arena system are coming, changes are always being implemented during an update.

And update can't be started until current event ends.

It will end when we post our usual announcement about it.

Changes to arena system are coming, changes are always being implemented during an update.

And update can't be started until current event ends

black elm minions change next update?
Tell us a little bit of info if you see on the concept.. 

black elm minions change next update?
Tell us a little bit of info if you see on the concept.. 

never heard of such plans(