[2015.12.23] New Arena Season awards

Peter_Munk

What other ways than forum where players could report their needs? Technical support isn't obviously the right place.

Also the unsatisfactory for players comes because of several reasons, skills unbalance is just one of them. Solving one problem of many will not stop the complaints.

skills unbalance is just one of them

What is "skill balance"? I will ask this question every time I see word "balance" in posts.

Funny, i need to get used to forums in phone, idk why i pressed quote instead of edit. Sorry.

Edited by Gladiator

What is "skill balance"? I will ask this question every time I see word "balance" in posts.

I wonder the same thing every time I see nerf blade dancer, all people think blade dancer is strongest dope +10 and also skilled, dancophobia became much popular lately for no reason. By the way this is not related to arena section so, I saw that there are changes ^^ snorlax I am still hoping you did it with cross server arena!

Great question.

For me i think balance is that each class performs his role as fair as others perform theirs.

What i see is that BDs beats several Shielded tanks with survivability, giving them less importance, beats some damagers, with axes, BDs can get the highest damage. Maxed or almost maxed out BDs can solo contents in the game, that other tanks can't do without healers, leaving no importance for healers in many situations where BDs are there. Rangers are way disadvantaged by high damage of the environment, leaving us to choose BD over rangers, high damage, and too much better survival. Paladins are weak, they are definitely not tanks at this point. All I'm talking about is dungeons and bosses not 1v1, because we know 1v1 isn't in the devs prospectives. But in arena, BDs will do insane damage because of counter attack. I'd suppose a team of 5 bds is unbeatable :P

Anyways I don't think it's balanced when BDs can do a specific thing alone, but others need to be in party to do it, especially tanks, if we wanna compare tanks to tanks.

Correct me if I'm wrong, please.

Also let's not forget about sides unbalance, after the latest skills fixes, MCs became a stronger side, Shaman Healing Totem should be limited like you did with Banner and Fetters , imo. Wars results since the fix says it all.

Edited by Gladiator

snorlax I am still hoping you did it with cross server arena!

That might actually solve Arena inactivity, let's hope for it!

I wonder the same thing every time I see nerf blade dancer, all people think blade dancer is strongest dope +10 and also skilled, dancophobia became much popular lately for no reason. By the way this is not related to arena section so, I saw that there are changes ^^ snorlax I am still hoping you did it with cross server arena!

I can say for sure that there will be no cross-server arena, it's technically impossible for our game right now.

But there are other ways of firing Arena up!

Is it possible that the old random teleport arena which got removed a long time ago (I don't know if you know which on I mean), will get added again? It was the most interesting of them all :search:

Boring..

>new tour reward

>guild wars

>new map + lvl28

Make these asap than think about something about arena

Im sure u have seen low activity in players logging in game, check ur database ty (: if it wasnt for me leading a guild, i would have quit ages ago, but i see my chains r weak now and might consider quiting if nothing in game keeps us playing

I know ur doing updates and new stuff and events each time to time

U always do what u devs think its right, did u ask the community what they want as a next update?

I can understand its hard thing to do and needs alot of work each new code or update, from my side i would trade all these silly events for 1major update from time to time

Chests, quests, chests, events, boss with chest, more chest, more quests to reach that boss with chest, who opened more chests achievement xD sry ik chest r bought maybe even more than sign

Thats all on my mind for now ty for ur time ik its maybe in wrong sectiom ur thinking but this is related to ur comment on fixing arena system ( ^ω^) zeus out.

Don't minimize the importance of arena in the game. Sure, you do have a point with some propositions (tho i think and always thought that increasing lvl cap while gear is still heavily under leveled, is madness) but if arena  gets revitalized it will be a nice move by aigrind. Game thats based on wars and fighting, has a dead arena for over a year now.

Rewards and ranks look like dividing of Germany in 1945 and there is more chance you will see elvis walking down the street than meet someone in arena.

I am one of those people who has a twink made for arena, which lies there now, unused, because there is no demands...

So if this '' important changes'' roland speaks of, can lift arena up again, make people play it once again and stop the currently ongoing ''win-lose party '' system, then go for it coz that's one of the things high up on the ''to do'' list.

Is it possible that the old random teleport arena which got removed a long time ago (I don't know if you know which on I mean), will get added again? It was the most interesting of them all :search:

don't know about this arena exactly, but there will be new battlefields. We also want to implement a system to switch available maps withour server restart,

in that case we can make Arena maps rotation more frequently. And we also will look for the map you mentioned ;)

So if this '' important changes'' roland speaks of, can lift arena up again, make people play it once again and stop the currently ongoing ''win-lose party '' system, then go for it coz that's one of the things high up on the ''to do'' list.

That is our objective, we certainly hope to fix this situation.

Gladiator before last "skill fix" update elf very easy rape mcs in war... 3:0 for around 1:30min now atleast mcs not even get 3stars for 60min.

If we talk about EU-Emerald...hassn ffs

Devs please check that player Hassn :@ he is ruining war...im 99%mc and I feel really bad for elfs :( they cant do anything hassn ruin war with his bff - "Life Scrolls" come on do something .. elfs dont even want to go in war just to see how they loose unfairly..come on :/

This is the arena I was talking about, so you don't have to search :) arena.png

Wasn't that removed because of multiple players complaints?

don't know about this arena exactly, but there will be new battlefields. We also want to implement a system to switch available maps withour server restart,

in that case we can make Arena maps rotation more frequently. And we also will look for the map you mentioned ;)

You mean like make arena map packs, that would rotate on some weekly/monthly basis?

Gladiator before last "skill fix" update elf very easy rape mcs in war... 3:0 for around 1:30min now atleast mcs not even get 3stars for 60min.

If we talk about EU-Emerald...hassn ffs

Devs please check that player Hassn :@ he is ruining war...im 99%mc and I feel really bad for elfs :( they cant do anything hassn ruin war with his bff - "Life Scrolls" come on do something .. elfs dont even want to go in war just to see how they loose unfairly..come on :/

You are right, but that's not the issue for this topic, so i doubt will be taken seriously. But yes it's a fact that disabling life scrolls during wars is one way to improve them, and make them more interesting

This is the arena I was talking about, so you don't have to search :) arena.png

Bruh this arena suck :! Many noobs runs around the portals and its just waste of time to deal with runners better make new and fancy arenas :D

It was, because of people running to waste ones time. You could run without a problem for 7 minutes until the end of arena.

That was the funniest and most challenging one :3 Dunno why everyone hates it, it was so much fun! And now that we have a time limit in arena, no one is able to run away from your enemy for more than 7 minutes :good:

It was, because of people running to waste ones time. You could run without a problem for 7 minutes until the end of arena.

Yes and it is mostly luck based, which I don't like in Arena, where strategy should be more included.

You mean like make arena map packs, that would rotate on some weekly/monthly basis?

yep

This is the arena I was talking about, so you don't have to search :)attachicon.gifarena.png

oh, this hated one :D

That was the funniest and most challenging one :3 Dunno why everyone hates it, it was so much fun! And now that we have a time limit in arena, no one is able to run away from your enemy for more than 7 minutes :good:

Time limit was there before too, and people had no problem running lol

This one was fancy! Most of the maps now are boring. Ameen, have you ever really seen any fight with strategy? If you call strategy "first kill this class and after this one" then meh. Sometimes luck is the fun part *-*

This one was fancy! Most of the maps now are boring. Ameen, have you ever really seen any fight with strategy? If you call strategy "first kill this class and after this one" then meh. Sometimes luck is the fun part *-*

I don't find it funny to get nuked by 2 nublets, because i managed to teleport to them camping, after they were taunting in chat before.... lol

I don't find it funny to get nuked by 2 nublets, because i managed to teleport to them camping, after they were taunting in chat before.... lol

Plot twist: She is a BD. Lel

Plot twist: She is a BD. Lel

And my main character that time was my Druid-.-  I'm planning on making that my main again :)

Sometimes a game can't be funny without getting angry now and then :3 If they troll you in that arena, kill them in the next fight on a different map :clapping:

Edited by Julie

And my main character that time was my Druid-.-  I'm planning on making that my main again :)

Sometimes a game can't be funny without getting angry sometimes :3 If they troll you in that arena, kill them in the next fight on a different map :clapping:

Fun is not same as funny.. Funny = haha ur an idiot coz u almost choked on water. Fun = wow, this game is fun to play, i lost track of time.

So, that being said, if you are a troll then yeah, making people angry with such simple minded jokes and ways is funny yeah, to you. If you are the person on the other side, aka if you are ''the trolled'', then it takes the fun out of the game, so going arena is not fun anymore, because you know such people will get an undeserved edge on you

Fun is not same as funny.. Funny = haha ur an idiot coz u almost choked on water. Fun = wow, this game is fun to play, i lost track of time.

So, that being said, if you are a troll then yeah, making people angry with such simple minded jokes and ways is funny yeah, to you. If you are the person on the other side, aka if you are ''the trolled'', then it takes the fun out of the game, so going arena is not fun anymore, because you know such people will get an undeserved edge on you

Oh come one, don't become so serious about it. There are so many different arena maps which exist so you won't even reach that one too often. Besides when that random arena teleport map existed it didn't keep people away from doing arenas.

Oh come one, don't become so serious about it. There are so many different arena maps which exist so you won't even reach that one too often. Besides when that random arena teleport map existed it didn't keep people away from doing arenas.

Not serious lol Just explaining why was it hated, and true, it didn't stop me. Mostly didnt even startle me, since i had no problem usually even going 2v1 on it. But it sure did piss me off, when some douche would use that arena to disturb my spam.. 7 mins off pot time is quite a lot, well it was quite a lot back then. And i don't mean some noob running coz he knows he will die lol I mean people who would targetly demand till in that arena, only to disturb spams... Such were really frustrating

Not serious lol Just explaining why was it hated, and true, it didn't stop me. Mostly didnt even startle me, since i had no problem usually even going 2v1 on it. But it sure did piss me off, when some douche would use that arena to disturb my spam.. 7 mins off pot time is quite a lot, well it was quite a lot back then. And i don't mean some noob running coz he knows he will die lol I mean people who would targetly demand till in that arena, only to disturb spams... Such were really frustrating

I understand your problem but that arena map doesn't have to be exactly the same like earlier. Maybe it's possible to implement something like when no action happens for, let's say, one minute, all these people who are still alive will automatically get teleported to the area in the middle (or to one of the other areas) and the teleporters will get blocked. It might not be a good solution, it's not very creative as well, but maybe something like that, just to fix this map and make it for some people fun again..