[2015.12.23] New Arena Season awards

Peter_Munk

warspear.online.3.8.cover.large.png

Warriors of Arinar!

The previous Arena season has ended and you can see the names of the winners on our Wall of Fame. Congratulations to the victors!

The new season has already started and will last, as per tradition, for three months. Everyone is welcome to take part – remember, you can win some amazing rewards!

Fighters that come in first place will receive Gloves from our new heroic set, a unique ring with four bonuses and the Great Aura of Gladiator.

Those placed in 2-5 will receive a Great Aura of Gladiator.

New gloves are part of a unique Arena set. Winners of the previous season have already received helmets, so they will now have a chance to activate the first bonus of the set.

First bonus of the heavy armor set is physical defence. Of the light armor set is critical hit, and of the cloth armor set, increased health points. Second bonus for every set is resilience.

Gloves are available on top Arena levels: 6, 10, 14, 16, 18, 20, 22, 24, 26!
Rings of Greatness, levels 6, 10, 14, 16, 18, 20, 22, 24 and 26. Resulting in increased magic defense, resilience, HP and physical/magical damage (depending on your class).

Great Aura of Gladiator increases energy (+25%) and health (+10%). Bonus will be active until the end of this Arena season.

Also, don't forget that you can earn legendary Arena achievements that are only available once a season. Only the brave few will receive them!

Good luck, everyone!
AIGRIND

Edited by r0land

• 2 months later...

When current season suppost to end three months already passed? It would be good if info us that going to extend season because how if someone have planned that season will last 3 month and go like vacation and there internet connection is not available and during extended time someone take rank from number one when he is vacation. This is just example lol Main question was in start of post (Rip english)

When end arena season 3 months already passed and no info about that (e.e)

when we provide a special announcement. You see an announcement? No.

Then they say that the season lasts 3 months if it is not? Many hope to finish things maybe for vacation or work and everyone knows you can lose the # 1 easy if you do nothing

Any chance announce this week?

nope.

Then they say that the season lasts 3 months if it is not? Many hope to finish things maybe for vacation or work and everyone knows you can lose the # 1 easy if you do nothing

important arena changes are coming that's why end of season is delayed.

Boring..

>new tour reward

>guild wars

>new map + lvl28

Make these asap than think about something about arena

Im sure u have seen low activity in players logging in game, check ur database ty (: if it wasnt for me leading a guild, i would have quit ages ago, but i see my chains r weak now and might consider quiting if nothing in game keeps us playing

I know ur doing updates and new stuff and events each time to time

U always do what u devs think its right, did u ask the community what they want as a next update?

I can understand its hard thing to do and needs alot of work each new code or update, from my side i would trade all these silly events for 1major update from time to time

Chests, quests, chests, events, boss with chest, more chest, more quests to reach that boss with chest, who opened more chests achievement xD sry ik chest r bought maybe even more than sign

Thats all on my mind for now ty for ur time ik its maybe in wrong sectiom ur thinking but this is related to ur comment on fixing arena system ( ^ω^) zeus out.

Boring..

>new tour reward

>guild wars

>new map + lvl28

Im sure u have seen low activity in players logging in game, check ur database ty (: if it wasnt for me leading a guild, i would have quit ages ago, but i see my chains r weak now and might consider quiting if nothing in game keeps us playing

U always do what u devs think its right, did u ask the community what they want as a next update?

I can understand its hard thing to do and needs alot of work each new code or update, from my side i would trade all these silly events for 1major update from time to time

Chests, quests, chests, events, boss with chest, more chest, more quests to reach that boss with chest, who opened more chests achievement xD sry ik chest r bought maybe even more than sign

Thats all on my mind for now ty for ur time ik its maybe in wrong sectiom ur thinking but this is related to ur comment on fixing arena system ( ^ω^) zeus out.

Imho, nothing should be done before fixing skills and unbalanced classes. I'm sure many agree as well. Arena and new tourny rewards come next, then do everything you want.

Imho, nothing should be done before fixing skills and unbalanced classes. I'm sure many agree as well. Arena and new tourny rewards come next, then do everything you want.

Balancing skills? Keep dreaming, they alrdy replied they wont do it till a dev decides to do it

Lets be realistic, stop making events and make something to do daily other than questing or doing dungeon for gp

Farming btw nobody does it anymore, rarely i see

Boring..

>new tour reward

>guild wars

>new map + lvl28

i agree, game is boring now, need new torun rewards, new free farm like old lab farm, use ur time for that more better then make The worthless events and new dungeons, why waste time for make new lab? no one doing there just doing for kronus... and need blanace items prices, wpn price is very low and gears high...

To be honest, one of the reasons why this game became so inactive and boring is since Ayvondil was released. Too many maps exist for that amount of people, they are spreaded all over those maps.

Remember 2-3  years ago, it was a challenge to do Chainless League, it sometimes took weeks to be able to finish it. It didn't matter if you were on Swamps or Ashcoast, everywhere you went on those maps you had to take care not to get killed, even at your own faction side. It was also fun and sometimes impossible to do the quests "Blood of Puma Clan", "Sanctuaries", "Power of Avenger" or "Avenger's Stelas" because everywhere was the enemy faction, now you can just run around everywhere without even seeing one. And on Ayvondil most of the areas are neutral (Warspear??) and if one of these less mc and elves are meeting they rather decide to continue questing in peace than killing the other one .-.

And maybe instead of war in t5,4,3 put the flags in random areas so you can not just regroup all and go like a rambo, make them search for the flags, even for their own to protect so they can't just stay in town and wait.

Balancing skills? Keep dreaming, they alrdy replied they wont do it till a dev decides to do it

Well good luck for them, game's gonna go more inactive if there is still unbalance. Until a dev decides? Does that dev know that +90% of the players want skills to be fixed.

Does that dev know that +90% of the players want skills to be fixed.

every player wants skill fixing every day, especially for rivals.

But players rarely see the whole picture, they don't have stats, exact numbers and basic understanding of game concept,

They "just want because "class_name" is OP", that's not how it works.

We're still open for discussion, every opinion is important, i.e we will nerf BD counter attack after your reports.

But we can't fix skills after every proposition.

The current reports aren't enough yet? Many topics were opened regarding that come on lel.

once again, there is no game deleopment company that fixes it's game after every player's report.

It's impossible to be good for everyone, and players are always unhappy.

once again, there is no game deleopment company that fixes it's game after every player's report.

It's impossible to be good for everyone, and players are always unhappy.

and devs goal is to make players happy for a successful mmorpg.

and devs goal is to make players happy for a successful mmorpg.

absolutely, it's also impossible to make everyone happy, we're not tackling impossible goals.

The greatest flaw here is that we can't here voice of majority, jut several people on forum.

That's why we can't change everything and always.

Nevertheless I want to repeat my previous words:

we will nerf BD's counter attack, you asked for that, we do