My Two Cents

Zakniefin

First, I want to say I love this game. Over the course of time that I have played I have enjoyed watching it evolve. Its expansive and keeps getting better with every update. I am sure many will of course disagree and argue about balance or unfair treatment, but lets keep it real it always goes both ways. Where there is one complaint from elf to mc of course there is another the opposite way so I will move on to the point - this is our place! More than anything I am a competitive gamer and have been my whole life. This game stole me from the rest of them though and happily so! Lets make a change for the next year - rather than get upset at things lets make the effort to own our place here. Get as active as possible in your guilds, form relationships with your teams and bring out what its all about! Set some goals and give it hell! My personal goal is for top seat paladin on the server and break up the arena dominance AoA attempts to exert on the server. Nothing personal just part of the game and if this reaches them and they want to target me awesome - I welcome the challenge! I just read often how people say they are bored or plan to leave and I know that my every day is a blast! I wish every one luck in their adventures and hope you all have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! See you fellow elfs at the event (and I am sure plenty of you MC as well trying to raid us just make sure you have your lunch packed).