How to make higher gp?

Mrewan

Question

22 answers to this question

Yeah, thats it. Fastest way to make gp is still spamming the dungeon with the best time-to-gp-ratio and use a unity potion. Some people can make several hundred thousand gp in one week that way. :shok:

Edited by Crystana

You can also earn a good amount of gp just by doing all daily quests every day. In Irselnort and Ayvondil at least, maybe labyrinths too. It's a lot of work though.

Dungeons/arena/full ayvo + upot and you'll have a really huge load of gps.

Well, depends on which DGs you do and what level you do arenas on.

For a lot of gp you will also need to spend gold, which is the only letdown.

Norlant Swamps can also get you quite some gp, as long as you do several

quests.

So without doin dg spam its nearly impossible to reach 10k gp in a week? Or there are still some quest that will give you a lot of GP?

Of course it is possible to reach 10k gp by questing. When you have many quests stacked, let's take as example 80-90 quests (all done of course) and you use a great gp pot, you can easily reach at least 7-8k gp on the first day of the tournament :) And you also have the opportunity to spam arena.

Of course it is possible to reach 10k gp by questing. When you have many quests stacked, let's take as example 80-90 quests (all done of course) and you use a great gp pot, you can easily reach at least 7-8k gp on the first day of the tournament :) And you also have the opportunity to spam arena.

80-90 quest? How? :o I can only stack like 20-30 quests tho.

Back in my day... You had to do all quests then spam arena Verse other pro guilds it was actaully more idk... Fun? Arena vs other guilds and then do quests but now its just like do dg with a pot on done and then reward lame need over 200k in Cc to get something Decent

80-90 quest? How? :o I can only stack like 20-30 quests tho.

Why so less?

Maybe your back is too small or you have too much rubbish in your bag

Edited by Julia

Why so less?

Maybe your back is too small or you have too much rubbish in your bag

If you are like lvl24 and have not yet the whole Ayvondil unlocked,

there won't be much stacking.

Back in my day... You had to do all quests then spam arena Verse other pro guilds it was actaully more idk... Fun? Arena vs other guilds and then do quests but now its just like do dg with a pot on done and then reward lame need over 200k in Cc to get something Decent

Yep, I miss the old arena times, Sith had really strong pts it was always fun to play against them, the GP from arena became insignificant in comparison with the other GP giving possibilities, thus no one spams for GP nowadays, but for AP purposes only. And cc became just invaluable, devs need to change them.