[2015.12.22] Warspear Online 5.4. Raven’s War Dance. Release

Peter_Munk

quero upa lv 28 tenho 5 skill quero a nova tem como reset 1 ?

tem Bruno, menu > adicionar habilidade, na hora q for usar o livro selecione em cima da skill que deseja substituir,

who still got Areaeleven Areaclear queenfairy??? my old acc give it back to me i pay it for u....

I think you won't get it back, or at least there is very low chance. Thinl it might have been banned, since it was traded/given away.

I think you won't get it back, or at least there is very low chance. Thinl it might have been banned, since it was traded/given away.

hmmm :(  im very sad to hear that ok tnx by the way i miss that acc i give it away because i left us-sapphire because alot scammer there i went to br server then when i got pro there i feel boring because dont have alot people there i came back to us-sapphire all my friends forgot me....

hmmm :( im very sad to hear that ok tnx by the way i miss that acc i give it away because i left us-sapphire because alot scammer there i went to br server then when i got pro there i feel boring because dont have alot people there i came back to us-sapphire all my friends forgot me....

loool. Br server have alot of scammers. I've heard about :D

loool. Br server have alot of scammers. I've heard about :D

Sorry, but you can not have your account stolen if u do not break the rules of the game, no server problemas, player problem, I felt it on my skin

hmmm :( im very sad to hear that ok tnx by the way i miss that acc i give it away because i left us-sapphire because alot scammer there i went to br server then when i got pro there i feel boring because dont have alot people there i came back to us-sapphire all my friends forgot me....

Sad story :/

Btw no devs online this time. They know everyone asks when it is ready. Just be patient. And talk about something else. I start.

Have you heard the new album of Coldplay? Which is your favourite track from it?

wtf roland? having trouble to give  reward to winner arena season? why all get affected? is ur fault u didnt give reward to the right person instead give to other player... every update there is problem and bug 6hrs update u still got problem next time make ur update 1 day so no more fixing if u cant do it right...

Okay could you post EVERY duckING MINUTE that server is STILL NOT ON???

We also know that for duck sake!

Ah I am so angry now. I am done, going off...

heyz r0

land fix the dg 26 please its imposible in 1stam ok we can do in 2 +9+10 ppl but what happend with low amp ppl and poor ppl? not all can buy coins and amp +8+9 or +10 or buy sekker please fix boss only the dg is good but boss so op many ppl +5-+7 amp do that dg in 4-5stams only for boss in waiting ur opinion r0land

Edited by Stroopdark