[2015.12.22] Warspear Online 5.4. Raven’s War Dance. Release

Peter_Munk

use 2nd stamina! (nobody said it was easy)

Nobody said it was easy.. Oh it's such a shame for us to part..

Nobody said it was easy.. Noone ever said it would be this hard..

Oh take me back to the stars...

R0land watt with thoose new costumes are very ugly and not fits well as design...and are not have degnity to be Ws costumes ..bleaaaahhh they look very bad!

i dont saw they :( can anyone send me one link?

Nobody said it was easy.. Oh it's such a shame for us to part..

Nobody said it was easy.. Noone ever said it would be this hard..

Oh take me back to the stars...

ZZzzZ yes will be very hard and drop rate will be lower and lower at evry year passing....bleah better remove thoose seekers from totem shop! and rise normaly drop rate make us proud make us to enjoy of Holy Days not make us feel like we need suicide!

Thats very sadly!

i dont saw they :( can anyone send me one link?

dont have link but thoose with new boss are very ugly and at 60% of them ugly...only ruberius and 2 more im proud how looks

Roland... Can we symbian users be treated this christmas ? Plz take a look at our version of game it looks soooo destroyed. I know symbian not supported any more but pls take one look and just pls fix our graphical buggs ......atleast pls pls pls fix game crash in dg

Edited by rakshith

cant until Update from store be ready to download :( i dont think anyone already have it

http://warspear-online.com/en/download

Game site has both iOS and Android versions updated (Ok, maybe not iOS, but Android yes)

Roland... Can we symbian users be treated this christmas ? Plz take a look at our version of game it looks soooo destroyed. I know symbian not supported any more but pls take one look and just pls fix our graphical buggs .

Symbian is not supported in our game.

http://warspear-online.com/en/download

Game site has both iOS and Android versions updated (Ok, maybe not iOS, but Android yes)

get a life get a new phone get one android is 50euro cheapest

Learn HTML coding, night.

Sorry for green :P

bsicaly is very simple antil u memorise them

.....i forgot them dont laugh cas i dont want anymore waste time with them takes to much time of your life

Hi roland, we tested Retribution rune today. My friend had 5.7% retibution on his 2x lvl 23 axes. 3% for great charm and 2.7% on normal charm.

So here are the numbers.

He had 5.7% Retribution.

He had 5600 def.

He had 15% resilience.

I on the other hand had 500 damage.

6500 physical def (50%)

and 10% Resilience.

Everytime I do normal atks, His 5.7% retribution returned 6 physical dmg on me with the attributes listed above.

So his defence and resilience has reduced my atk down to 300+ everytime i hit him. Then retribution returned 5.7% which is around 15 and my def + resi reduced the retibution damage down to 6. Is it worth it?

User def reduces atkers dmg then retri returns dmg based on how much retri % u got. But enemy def also reduces retri effect making it very low. Just tried and tested it a while ago with Voonz.

Thats how retribution works xD nothing wrong its just a weak stat, nobody said it was op

R0land any bug with the jewls? In Marathon ride i couldnt take any jewl, i dont know if bug ty :)

Maybe it's only cause you had slow internet connection. Did the same with me too.

I did not receive my prize arena , I rank 1 x3 lv 25-26 , I will delete my char .... :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray:

Rotfl . just that cause,make u want to del. chars ?

did u read and understand while u reading forum?