[2015.12.22] Warspear Online 5.4. Raven’s War Dance. Release

Peter_Munk

:-/ I did not get my arena reward items. Just aura of gladiator, although i have been place 1.

I see everyone amping their new gear in worldchat, so i would like to get mine too : :)  Eu server, crystana, lvl 24

I don't get my reward for #3 place in arena 5x5 lv24 , nick: Yeldek

give us a little time, guys, everything will be ok.

I did not receive my prize arena , I rank 1 x3 lv 25-26 , I will delete my char .... :cray:  :cray:  :cray:  :cray:  :cray: 

please, read the topic before posting something(

Just a few posts up I've already answered that everything will be ok, we know about this situation.

And if you delete your char, you won't be able to receive your reward.

Would you PLEASE remove it already ON UR WS WEBSITE! those symbian and other platforms that has been disposed of long ago. Just dont expect other users to download ws on those platforms that is already a history! ty.

Would you PLEASE remove it already ON UR WS WEBSITE! those symbian and other platforms that has been disposed of long ago. Just dont expect other users to download ws on those platforms that is already a history! ty.

not from this website, this website is almost history too.

please, read the topic before posting something(

Just a few posts up I've already answered that everything will be ok, we know about this situation.

And if you delete your char, you won't be able to receive your reward.

OK ! But understand us, we not just want to read, we want to open Noso this game and everything working all right , but not sorry to read behind you talking ...

OK ! But understand us, we not just want to read, we want to open Noso this game and everything working all right , but not sorry to read behind you talking ...

you're free to do what you want.

My task just to explain the situation.

A character called Phanonkiem just linked the arena reward items lvl 24 (Heaume and Symbol of greatness) in elf side in EU, but except for me in 3v3 just 2 mc won lvl 24 in 2v2 and 5v5. How is that possible? =-O  And i didnt receive them. The only explanation is that someone else got my reward :D

Some people got Great Aura of Gladiator too although they were not top5. And some who were top 5 did not get their aura.

Just for info :D Maybe it helps to figure out what happened

Edited by Crystana

A character called Phanonkiem just linked the arena reward items lvl 24 (Heaume and Symbol of greatness) in elf side in EU, but except for me in 3v3 just 2 mc won lvl 24 in 2v2 and 5v5. How is that possible? =-O  And i didnt receive them. The only explanation is that someone else got my reward :D

Some people got Great Aura of Gladiator too although they were not top5. And some who were top 5 did not get their aura.

Just for info :D Maybe it helps to figure out what happened

it's possible, because some levels in one category haven't received their reward.

Dear players!

Our game servers will be restarted in 30 minutes due to fixing some major and minor bugs after the recent update:

- Arena rewards will be sent correctly to season winners.

- Skills inactivity issue after the "Hot snow" ride

- Daily quest "Glory pilgrimage" will be fixed.

We apologize for this inconvenience and ask you not to plan anything serious for this time.

Take care and thank you.

AIGRIND

What's my role in this?

Hi roland, we tested Retribution rune today. My friend had 5.7% retibution on his 2x lvl 23 axes. 3% for great charm and 2.7% on normal charm.

So here are the numbers.

He had 5.7% Retribution.

He had 5600 def.

He had 15% resilience.

I on the other hand had 500 damage.

6500 physical def (50%)

and 10% Resilience.

Everytime I do normal atks, His 5.7% retribution returned 6 physical dmg on me with the attributes listed above.

So his defence and resilience has reduced my atk down to 300+ everytime i hit him. Then retribution returned 5.7% which is around 15 and my def + resi reduced the retibution damage down to 6. Is it worth it?

User def reduces atkers dmg then retri returns dmg based on how much retri % u got. But enemy def also reduces retri effect making it very low. Just tried and tested it a while ago with Voonz.

The dungeon is easy, but big map and long walk, and boss is kinda high def and his skill is make u hit 00000..
I do the dg once, i skip almost all mobs, just the boss need around 10mins to kill :P so i dont think its possible for 1 stam.
I'm done the DG in ~30mins 1st run lol.

Great job devs, love this update and new costume are really good especially ruberius gladiator :good:

I hope they put a dragon face into Ruberius Gladiator Costume lol :D maybe its cooler if its have dragon face instead of human face :P

Game takes too long to get updated: people bitсh and moan about devs taking too long.

Game gets updated early: people bitсh and moan about the game having bugs.

Edited by Snowman