[2015.12.22] Warspear Online 5.4. Raven’s War Dance. Release

Peter_Munk

ice_shaman_small1.png

Dear friends!

The Warspear Online 5.4: Raven's War Dance update will be available immediately after the game servers restart! The main holiday of the year will run through to the end of January! This is for owners Android, iOS, Windows Phone 8, Windows, OS X, and Linux devices.

We have prepared a lot for you. There are fun rides, unusual dungeons, unique weapons, accessories, costumes, skins and minions – basically everything we promised in our announcement yesterday. But that's not all!

A new boss in the Hidden Sanctuary

Evil Sandro is back! And you can find him in the Hidden Sanctuary on Irselnort! Fight him to receive the following rewards:
- The Evil Sandro's costume
- Unity signs
- Catalysts and essences
... as well as other useful items and gold!

The end of the Arena season

The Arena season is over, congratulations to the winners! All information about the rewards can be found in our recent announcement, and the list of winners in all categories - in a separate post. The new season will start right as soon as the current one ends.

Gifts to everyone!

The World Creation Day festivities will last right through until the end of January. During this time you’ll be able to test your luck at the rides and holiday Dungeons many many times. So, we decided to provide Seeker's Stamina Elixir and 10 ride tickets to every player who has achieved level 3 or greater, they’ll definitely need it!

Hotfixes

- Fixed Cicada respawn
- Crystal of Stun can now be inserted into shields

That's all for now, see you in the game!
AIGRIND

xD 1 hour update time of estimated 6 and asking for time begins :shok:

- Fixed Cicada respawn

So that is why we could not fin´d it even though we checked each location 3 times xD

Edited by Crystana

OH HI ::)  I FOUND A LITLE BUG ON GAME :wub:

WHEN WE USE A POTION FO RISE UP SOMETHING OF OUR STATUS IT DONT HAVE A PLACE WHEREI CAN SEE HOW MUCH TIME I HAVE FOR USE :P

USING A GUILD POINT ELIXIR OR A GLADIATOR POTION OR EVEN A SCROLL  COULD SHOW HOW MANY MINUTES LEFT FOR IT OVER O:-)

MAYBE A BAR ON STATUS SCREEN  :ph34r:

HMMM SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH  :P

OH HI ::) I FOUND A LITLE BUG ON GAME :wub:

WHEN WE USE A POTION FO RISE UP SOMETHING OF OUR STATUS IT DONT HAVE A PLACE WHEREI CAN SEE HOW MUCH TIME I HAVE FOR USE :P

USING A GUILD POINT ELIXIR OR A GLADIATOR POTION OR EVEN A SCROLL COULD SHOW HOW MANY MINUTES LEFT FOR IT OVER O:-)

MAYBE A BAR ON STATUS SCREEN :ph34r:

HMMM SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH :P

YOU SHOULD TURN CAPS LOCK OFF xD

I like the idea. Though this is not a bug, and.. a bit off topic. Go create a topic of this idea under "Suggestion" thread. :D

Snorlax wrote in russian forum that there are no skill fixes/changes in this update.

What the hell.. didn't anyone notice how obvious BD's skill's bug was?

:-/ I did not get my arena reward items. Just aura of gladiator, although i have been place 1.

I see everyone amping their new gear in worldchat, so i would like to get mine too ::)  Eu server, crystana, lvl 24