SodomizingCadaver

Sup, I haven't played WS in a long long time and when I seen it on my phone I had to start playing again, downloaded it on my phone and PC again, but things have changed a decent bit.

Firstly the game servers have died down a lot so its somewhat boring just starting out when you have to wait around for someone willing to help kill some of the more challenging bosses/DG's in T1, which comes to me seeking a very very active helpful guild/friends in game. I do play on both US and EU servers altho more US than EU atm because I haven't found the took I want to main yet, which leads me to my second issue. Anyone willing to give some tips and point out the classes strong points atm. The game seems to have become more PTE than ever and I don't wanna spend $$ not just yet. So far I've played Druid, necro, bd, and mage up to lv10. I used to be a huge fan of mage but have been hearing a lot of negativity about it becoming the major under dog. Any suggestions on a good balanced toon to reach pretty decent standards in game besides druid and shaman til' I decide how much $$ I wanna fork out, and any helpful guilds or just good ol' buds willing to chill in game? I need a little convincing on what factions to choose to :/ WS is such a nostalgic game for me, but its like I'm learning it again all over from the beginning.

Hey and welcome back to the game :)

Yes, a lot changed but you will find your way around very fast. I'm playing on Us-Sapphire and if you need any help to kill bosses etc. feel free to message me either here or in game :) My characters are Xbluebirdx and Xredbirdx on the Sentinel side. Good classes at the moment are Priest, Bladedancer and Shamans. If you like to do dungeon a lot I can recommend you to play every class on Sentinels. Very liked are Paladins and Mages though :) Then about pvp, actually all classes are good, except Mages.

Cheers :friends:

What a title :D

If you dont have much time for this game and dont want to spend much money either i would recommend to play a healer class. They dont need to amp their equipment high and are needed often in dungeons and hunts, so you get most invites.

Blade dancers are real monsters, so if you want to play a melee class use them.

If you need any help or advice in EU server on SENTINEL side, you can pm me (Crystana) :D If i dont have time myself for helping  i could maybe hook you up with people who are free at that time :D

Edited by Crystana

Mage is good too. With Vampire Rune and Dragon eye skill, you no need health nor mana potion, pretty much you can solo bosses. Also at dungeon you can confidently strike enemies, with 3 aoe skills, and 2 dot skills you will recover your health in no time.

But healer stuff are expensive. Weapon skin, staff, etc.

Worth it, you know that healers are the most needed in farming/dgs. If you can't afford skin and costume, so don't buy, buy your gears 1st. Healer stuffs aren't so expensive if you know the average prices and buy them at the right moments. :)

Anyway, for me priest more likely is great for PvE bcoz of its support skills while druid/shaman are more skillful in PvP, and necro.. maybe balanced for both PvP and PvE. Well... healers are still healers ;)

For the rest, Pala=Mage are better at PvE or PvP in group, BD is awesome especially when u get the expert skills, Ranger hmm quick killer, DK is good too at PvP, a great tanker :D and, you will learn all about these classes as the time of your play goes, trust me, you will learn it all quickly.

About the great changes, yes they are so many/much that i can't even mention them all to you 1 by 1, go try playing right after the update done (;

Priest stuff  are expensive but you ony need 1 expert skill (aura) which is nice thing ;D

I think Priest are good at pvp but its hard to play it. Need good timing and your hand's accuracy.

"Elusive this guy, armistice that guy, lets burn the caster's mp, shit my friend's HP low, I will heal you bro, damn wrong target :crazy: sorry bro"

Thanks for the info guys, Yeah I've been trying all the classes up to around level 10, I've taken a particular interest in the Barb I'm playing right now, but still unconvinced on my main, Back when I used to play super hardcore I did main a Mage, and I'm sort of leaning back towards it. I would love an active guild invite tho, so far mostly been dead guilds. This game wad always fun for the huge group effort needed, Gets bland soloing everything.

You remind me of myself :o

I also played a mage ages ago, and then left. I decided to make a tanky sentinel class, but too l8 i left allrdy

I then returned. I did the tanky class i wanted, bd, and it turned out to be shit for me (because of certain quests). Made pala and i happily played ever after :D

Play whatever class you are into!

Dont get yourself too much up on their minds, every class has their pro and cons!

Also, if you need help elf side you can pm me pbednetra us sapphire :D