[2015.12.21] Game servers stop. Preparation for the update.

r0land

Dear players!

Hello there,
long-awaited update is coming, that's why we want to inform you about the servers stop on 22/12 at 9:00 CET. We want to prepare and update game realms after this.
Game will be unavailable for about 4-6 hours.

Please, don't plan anything serious on this time. Thank you in advance for your patience and situation understanding.

Take care,
AIGRIND

Really I think sometimes AiGrind doesn't give a shit about what players think about expert skills or wtever. They don't even respond our request...sometimes I miss Kuzmitch and the simplicity of the game!

Are you trying to?-.-

Jk, we also say to hit on someone when people keep complaining to him about stuff he/she has done wrong :)

Meh, let's just change it to "will you ever stop to complain about them?" :D

Edited by Julia

Really I think sometimes AiGrind doesn't give a shit about what players think about expert skills or wtever. They don't even respond our request...sometimes I miss Kuzmitch and the simplicity of the game!

your thoughts, not our.

Update error:(?

Birkaç kez oyunu kapatıp tekrar denersen elbet birinde yükleme başlayacaktır. Eğer başlamıyorsa Pc'ye bir kafa at o zaman sorun kökten halledilecektir.  :good: