[2015.12.21] Warspear Online Update 5.4. Raven's War Dance. Preview

r0land

How much percentage does the Raven chest have to drop? I mean if you do Raven killing quest, with one character you can get 32-3 chests during the holiday. In Miracle Shop chests drop rate is very low: 150-200 set chest can be required to get a drop. So?

It's higher. But we never say exact numbers

Snow Boundaries bosses

One of the most dangerous Snow Boundary trials - a battle with one of the 4 bosses. Available for players of level 11-14, 15-18, 19-22, and 23-26. Possible rewards are:

- Rare Snake costume

- Tickets for a ride

- Unity signs

- Minions

- Essences and catalysts

- Defense and attack spheres

...and lots of gold!

Is that "Rare Snake Costume" is the Old Serpent Costume?

Edited by Kelvzs

There are 6 new dungeons in the Snow Boundary. The guards are strong, but you can use runes to obtain passage to the main dungeon boss. The reward will not disappoint!

What do u mean by "runes" ? 

Great update, but you forgot to include that we have fullscreen on Windows now:)

Plus, with that new "Retribution" rune, Bladedancers will just be too freaking op. Are you gonna fix Counter Strike this update or not? Just the old duration, that was great. And with the new hit chance.

Lawl I suggested retribution like 2 years ago, its finally here:*

Since arena ends tomorrow im expecting that's when this will be here.

There are 6 new dungeons in the Snow Boundary. The guards are strong, but you can use runes to obtain passage to the main dungeon boss. The reward will not disappoint!

What do u mean by "runes" ? 

They're like the levers from the Horror Circus dungeons but much more nicer.

Cmon guys, its bladedancer, of course they wont nerf it.

They're probably thinking of the nezt bullshit skill to add to their arsernal.

On a side note, this update:

Meh, same as always, nothing to really get my blood pumping.

Awesome :* gonna do the rides definitely

Nice new items

Could you show the looks of King of North and Queen of North costumes?

Edited by Lady Livi

Alright, I'm going to buy that glove and boot with retribution then add retribution rune to my +10 blades.
so,
Retribution up to 10%
Stun 10%
Life steal 20%
and lvl 4 shield , lvl4 CS , lvl4 power strike.

we wont hit anyone in arena , just stand on with activating lvl 4 shield , lvl4 CS
Let be hitted  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D . like to see how dmg returns pain in attacker asses  :crazy:  :crazy:

it is time for you to shout in WC 'FK BD OP :diablo:  :diablo: '
Like malee classes were suffered from op of range classes such Shaman/WL/Ranger OP in back time of swamps  ;D  ;D

Edited by bluemoonmtk

More and more people coming online; this number is increasing every minute. There will be record viewing today. By the time the estimated update time ends, here will be thousands of useless comments asking when update ends. Somebody will become court advisor just from today's posts.

UFF, the great Visor has spoken.

Great update, but you forgot to include that we have fullscreen on Windows now:)

Plus, with that new "Retribution" rune, Bladedancers will just be too freaking op. Are you gonna fix Counter Strike this update or not? Just the old duration, that was great. And with the new hit chance.

Can u tell me how to get fullscreen on pc ??