2 second invulnerability after returning from arena

monkeyfoofoo

I know the invulnerability after returning from arena was removed due tomisuse or whatever, but, it would be nice for it to returnjust for 1 or two seconds after someone returns from arena.

This is because:

When a player finishes i arena and gets taken back to where they were, it takes a while before everything from that map is loaded again. Because of this, other enemies who you were killing or running away from are able to see your character first and attack tou before you can see or do anything. Hence, getting teleported into arena while your killing enemies or running from them is not a saving grace but a death sentence.

Just a one or 2 second invulnerability would be nice to have so the map and its contents have time to load and the player doesn't come back like a sitting duck waiting to be killed from persistent enemies.

This problem is also evident with the use of revive scrolls.

_

Anyway, more so a first world problem so I wont make a big deal about it.

Edited by monkeyfoofoo

Are you a rogue? Seems like it, if you realize the

dangers don't use the silly trick, just don't slip into waves

of enemies so you won't need to use it.

Even with invulrnerability, a bd would hamstring you, a druid would root you,

a ranger would trap you, a mage would chain you and a priest...well he would't

really stun you, and a pala would stun you too.

Are you a rogue? Seems like it, if you realize the

dangers don't use the silly trick, just don't slip into waves

of enemies so you won't need to use it.

Even with invulrnerability, a bd would hamstring you, a druid would root you,

a ranger would trap you, a mage would chain you and a priest...well he would't

really stun you, and a pala would stun you too.

By invulnerability he's talking about that blue feather thingy that resists all types of attacks from enemy players. They removed it a for a while now.

And it wouldn't really be a trick if it was added because ive had my fairshare and its really f ucking annoying when i get teleported into arena before i kill an elf. When im back it takes a few seconds for me to even see enemy players and by then im controlled(rooted etc).

You'll learn to get used to it. 2 seconds can help but i honestly dont care if its added or not. Maybe for revive scrolls though

By invulnerability he's talking about that blue feather thingy that resists all types of attacks from enemy players. They removed it a for a while now.

And it wouldn't really be a trick if it was added because ive had my fairshare and its really f ucking annoying when i get teleported into arena before i kill an elf. When im back it takes a few seconds for me to even see enemy players and by then im controlled(rooted etc).

You'll learn to get used to it. 2 seconds can help but i honestly dont care if its added or not. Maybe for revive scrolls though

I don't wanna come off like a meanie or something, but really,

why do you demand arena while doing such stuff? Removing

the demand doesn't take a lot of time. :^)

In case you're doing it just to flee from those elves who

are starting to kick your butt, then I would consider it as

a trick or just a hopeless way to push the defeat away

for a tiny while.

1. I dont play rogue, druid mostly

2. There's always never any demands in arena so leaving it on and forgetting about it is something that i and most people would do.

3. The trick is dead, it akways jas been since invulnerability was removed. Two seconds wont kill anyone, just make it fair i guess

4. Like i said, i dont wana make a big deal with this. Regardless of whether is implemented or not, just a small idea i thought of to help fix system problems.