Mage's shatters

mailliwdxb

A small nerf on the total members that can actually get stunned by the shatters please?

The suggestion follows the same idea of the forest song nerf i.e the stun shouldn't effect everyone once the skill hits.

Considering its an aoe stun... Yeah.

It's a 60% chance of stunning skill (at max lvl, you spended 4 points for it), you have to take a lot of risk to use it.

Mages are already pretty lacking of hard cc, nerfing it would reduce a lot mage interest.

You're a DK. Just freaking stun the mage and he'll die pretty fast. You have your own strenght, don't complain about others's one

Don't complain.

Why did song get a nerf?

This follows the same logic.

If the skill is able to stun a group without limit it's broken, i couldn't care less which class it is.

Song got a nerf because its duration was comparable to necro's nightmare. This skill stun lenght around 1 second

I'll compare them to your favorite class, since it doesn't looks like you saw a lot of this game.

They doesn't have a shield that "ignore" 50% of the damages

They cannot pull out the back line during a team fight.

They don't have a big stunning combo.

You're just pissed out that warlock's circle have been nerfed (after all, you never complained about darkcircle, even during its opness perdiod).

Mages is a squishy class, they're freaking weak un pve if they don't have some support to assist them.

Just try to lvl up one to check that, and you will understand fastly why it's the less played class.

EDIT : And I'll add something because you enjoy complaining about the worst class of this game. Shatters also stuns any boss.

Edited by Lobsel

I'm not asking for a massive skill nerf, i just want the skill to be limited to x amount of peoples since foj and song had also got a nerf.

I'm not calling you retarded, but why bring in dk into this conversation. I couldn't care less how dks are a pain in the arse for you.

If every other class got a nerf for the same reason why do mages have to be excluded?

And you call mages a weak class. Most likely you don't know how to play said mage.

There's a reason why skills get a nerf, if you think just because 'YOUR' class is bad doesn't mean it's allowed to keep a broken skill broken

On the first hand, you have the Warlock casting his dark circle from 5 yards, 100% stun (do you know at least how many targets it can trap ? It's still op in arena), and for a duration of at least 2/3 seconds.

On the other hand, you have the mage casting it as a melee skill, 60% stun chance and for 1 second.

I don't know how to play mage ? You're funny. Not everyone have +9 amp and a 50% dmg ignoring shield.

Mages is a weak class, Being bullied by any other class.

If they can have a strenght to rely on, don't nerf it.

Firstly, stop the comparison.

If that were the case I'd be crying about the fact that bd don't have instant heal yet.

Secondly, i repeat my prior point... However weak your class is in your opinion, when it has the ability to have mass aoe dmg and what not.

It has a broken skill.

Learn to not judge a skill becuase you whine about its pvp uses.

This is a war game, being able to stun a limitless amount of people with one skill that does dmg is what you'd call broken.

And btw, next time you call dk op, count the amount of stuns and compare em to any other class that has the ability to stun as well.

Shatters need a nerf✌

Firstly, stop the comparison.

If that were the case I'd be crying about the fact that bd don't have instant heal yet.

Secondly, i repeat my prior point... However weak your class is in your opinion, when it has the ability to have mass aoe dmg and what not.

It has a broken skill.

Learn to not judge a skill becuase you whine about its pvp uses.

This is a war game, being able to stun a limitless amount of people with one skill that does dmg is what you'd call broken.

And btw, next time you call dk op, count the amount of stuns and compare em to any other class that has the ability to stun as well.

Shatters need a nerf✌

Good point, song got nerf too but warlock circle can stun limitless amount of people too? If so then both skills needs a nerf

Lock circle also has a limit.. Hence me telling shatters needs a nerf

Dark Circle isn't a chance skill, It stuns a maximum of 5 people that stand on its aoe, at one point it used to stun everyone in its aoe. That's why it got nerfed.

Forest Song's area stun lasts 5-7 seconds (correct me if am wrong) that's why it got nerfed.

Same for fetter of justice.

Stone Shatter on the other hand: Being the lowest damaging none dot mage skill, with a radious of 3x3 "around the mage", stuns players for 1 second, 1. Do you know how short a time frame that is in the game? The attack speed of all the weapons in the game is well over 1 second (the shortest being daggers with 1.7 second attack speed), so take that information into concideration and think about it, the stun, won't even last long enough to cause another player to miss a basic hit even once, it's not even long enough for the mage to distance themselves from face to face melee attacks from a player. And it only has a 60% max chance of hitting. So you would have to leven up the lowest damaging mage skill, just to stil have a shit chance of hitting. I can't believe this is a debate, Nerf what? We can't even tell whether the skill breaks on attack because the stun is so damn short.

What's this topic about? Reducing the number of beople stone shatter can hit, or reducing the number of people that the skill has a "chance" to hit? either way its dumb af: low Def, low hp, no heal, no hp regen skill and area skills that require the mage to be in the middle of enemies to have any effect, it's a joke, hoping to nerf this class even more into the ground? The only thing this class has going for it is area damage, at one point I used to think this was the devs' had a grand plan all along, make mages a pure damage class and make warlocks pure stun class, a controversial plan, but understandable... but then they released the new skills and you realise how funny this is, boosting warlocks magic damage and giving the mage class another timewarp/stone shatter skill....So there was no grand plan? Then what gives, for years people have been complaining about the survivability of this class being terrible, and to this day the best they can come up with is a 1 second stun. A stun that apparently some people are looking to nerf too, Wow.

Nah but you're right, looking at how the game is currently: Classes with damage boost skills, classes with double heal skills, health regeneration skills, area stuns lasting 5+ seconds, classes with damage invulnerability, life steal, stun crystals, cooldown crystals, mob dealing 300-400 dmg... wait, I've lost my chain of thought, what was i saying again? Aaah yes, In the grand scale of things a 1 second stun...on the mage class.. is just too OP for this game! Bring back skill consumerbles is what am saying, give mages pebbles to throw instead, that'll show em.

Dark Circle isn't a chance skill, It stuns a maximum of 5 people that stand on its aoe, at one point it used to stun everyone in its aoe. That's why it got nerfed.

Forest Song's area stun lasts 5-7 seconds (correct me if am wrong) that's why it got nerfed.

Stone Shatter on the other hand: Being the lowest damaging none dot mage skill, with a radious of 3x3 "around the mage", stuns players for 1 second, 1. Do you know how short a time frame that is in the game? The attack speed of all the weapons in the game is well over 1 second (the shortest being daggers with 1.7 second attack speed), so take that information into concideration and think about it, the stun, won't even last long enough to cause another player to miss a basic hit even once, it's not even long enough for the mage to distance themselves from face to face melee attacks from a player. And it only has a 60% max chance of hitting. So you would have to leven up the lowest damaging mage skill, just to stil have a shit chance of hitting. I can't believe this is a debate, Nerf what? We can't even tell whether the skill breaks on attack because the stun is so damn short.

What's this topic about? Reducing the number of beople stone shatter can hit, or reducing the number of people that the skill has a "chance" to hit? either way its dumb af: low Def, low hp, no heal, no hp regen skill and area skills that require the mage to be in the middle of enemies to have any effect, it's a joke, hoping to nerf this class even more into the ground? The only thing this class has going for it is area damage, at one point I used to think this was the devs' had a grand plan all along, make mages a pure damage class and make warlocks pure stun class, a controversial plan, but understandable... but then they released the new skills and you realise how funny this is, boosting warlocks magic damage and giving the mage class another timewarp/stone shatter skill....So there was no grand plan? Then what gives, for years people have been complaining about the survivability of this class being terrible, and to this day the best they can come up with is a 1 second stun. A stun that apparently some people are looking to nerf too, Wow.

Nah but you're right, looking at how the game is currently: Classes with damage boost skills, classes with double heal skills, health regeneration skills, area stuns lasting 5+ seconds, classes with damage invulnerability, life steal, stun crystals, cooldown crystals, mob dealing 300-400 dmg... wait, I've lost my chain of thought, what was i saying again? Aaah yes, In the grand scale of things a 1 second stun...on the mage class.. is just too OP for this game! Bring back skill consumerbles is what am saying, give mages pebbles to throw instead, that'll show em.

Very good young padawan!

We should complain more about the useless dk skills xD

Very good young padawan!

We should complain more about the useless dk skills xD

we should never stop complaining, neveeeeeeer!

Thank you.

But cybernem and maili will never understand that every class have a different job, and that damaging/ccing in aoe ihe mage's one.

Wow, all i wanted was when every aoe skill follows a rule, why should shatters be exempted?

Calling mages weak is stupid by itself.

If this is how the mods take their decisions so be it.

That class is weaker than that one, so they deserve a skill that stuns a limitless amount of people in a war game... Woot woot.

Wow, all i wanted was when every aoe skill follows a rule, why should shatters be exempted?

Calling mages weak is stupid by itself.

If this is how the mods take their decisions so be it.

That class is weaker than that one, so they deserve a skill that stuns a limitless amount of people in a war game... Woot woot.

Everyone expressed their feelings about this and they are right.

A one second stun that won't 100% work, and even if, the mage needs

to port to the mcs, so if they are fast enough they wreck/stun him

and he won't even shatter them.

If one AoE skill has it's charasteric, not all of them need to be the same.

Even if there was a limit, there are very few situations where the

limit would get noticed.

I've seen the 'one second effect' in prior wars.. All i asked was for it to follow the general trend when prior aoe skills got a nerf for that very reason.

If then, why nerf foj, song, circle?

Wow, you guys are more dumb than I thought :o

First of all, it is not like 1 mage vs 100 MCs, if there are more than 5 mages and are stunning the whole army for a sec at a different time is OP. Mages aren't weak class, they're very good in war, dungeon and also in arena 5v5, imagine 5 mages in arena with those 1 sec stun? Don't tell me you kill your target only by using normal attack, in 1 or 2 secs few good mages can ko you faster than any other class. Mage isn't a weak class, it's just we don't have any good mages, learn something from ffffghost a mage who can solo swamp slug and can kill most of the high amped shaman in game, just because you can't play mage doesn't mean it is a weak class.

Maili has a good point, if other aoe stun skills are having limit of stunning people then why not the same rule apply to mages?

Apparently some of you are so dumb that you have to compare 1 mage vs an army of mc, or 1 sec stun with dagger 1.7secs, ignoring the fact that we can still use skills and there are not only 1 mage in war or arena.

Wow, you guys are more dumb than I thought :o

First of all, it is not like 1 mage vs 100 MCs, if there are more than 5 mages and are stunning the whole army for a sec at a different time is OP. Mages aren't weak class, they're very good in war, dungeon and also in arena 5v5, imagine 5 mages in arena with those 1 sec stun? Don't tell me you kill your target only by using normal attack, in 1 or 2 secs few good mages can ko you faster than any other class. Mage isn't a weak class, it's just we don't have any good mages, learn something from ffffghost a mage who can solo swamp slug and can kill most of the high amped shaman in game, just because you can't play mage doesn't mean it is a weak class.

Maili has a good point, if other aoe stun skills are having limit of stunning people then why not the same rule apply to mages?

Apparently some of you are so dumb that you have to compare 1 mage vs an army of mc, or 1 sec stun with dagger 1.7secs, ignoring the fact that we can still use skills and there are not only 1 mage in war or arena.

There are not many mages. Only one mage is more possible than only 1 bd