New skills - quality question

Crystana

I have a suggestion to the developers. :) Each time you make a new skill ask yourself one question: Is this skill worth lvling up to 4/4 in expense of other skills? If the answer is no: Dump that skill, try again. If the answer is absolutely yes: Do the same. If you dont know because its hard to answer you have a good skill balance :)

After a while having a new skill check out the servers and see if people use different skill builds. If all use the same build, then something about the skills is wrong and needs more balancing.

Many expert skills are just for the dumpster, maybe with this little trick you can improve the game even more. :)

Edited by Crystana

Eya, the game is one-sided mostly, when it comes to skills or equip.

It's either THIS or nothing.

I wouldn't say its onesided. There are many setups you can get, some are used by many players and others you rarely see and they are exotic

Of course there are setups which are used by a high number of people, maybe becouse it's easy to get and affordable, or which ever reason. 

Now with a few more stats added to game (cd, stun, rage) I see many different set ups, more than at any point before ingame.

The amount of true stuff that OP mentioned is too damn high.

I support a skill tree system tho, although we don't have too many skills, it would help actually, maybe by adding more skills, thus enabling the ability to apply skill trees.

I wouldn't say its onesided. There are many setups you can get, some are used by many players and others you rarely see and they are exotic

Of course there are setups which are used by a high number of people, maybe becouse it's easy to get and affordable, or which ever reason.

Now with a few more stats added to game (cd, stun, rage) I see many different set ups, more than at any point before ingame.

Until lvl20 there aren't that many things, yeah there are quite a few

weapons that's true. But when it comes to armor, the most used

one is also the strongest. I wanted my druid to be different

than the others, so I gave him a full radiant flame set for

critical healing and accuracy, doesn't prove to be somewhat

epic. In arena especially. Rangers have only one set, and bds

2. Magic classes have 2 as well. (There are 5 but 3 of them are

the same just with a different name.) From level 20 you can combine

some sets. A few craft armor things are usefull for lower levels

since they don't have sets.