Hassn is ruining the wars

Lobsel

1: its funny how when elfs win ( on the rare occasion) they just gloat. However when they lose it , they decide to blame 1 player for there loss? The 40+ elfs there cant deal with 1 or 2 rogues?.

2: may i also add , why do elfs not complain when dormicum spams life scrolls at the same rate as hassn and bear in mind if dormicum dies near flag when he respawns he doesnt need to waste time targeting the flag. He can use an instant aoe skill. 90% of players would rather complain when they lose. Rather than try and figure out why they lost.

Even in the wars with people spamming revives its very easy to counter. I posted already on making a change for the new year. MC are set as non support for the most part where as we elves are made FOR support. Its not hard really. Consider the first part is defense - Paladins, Druids and Few Mages gaurd the flag. BD, Rangers, and priests are the key attackers. A priest in a town to defend is pretty much obsolete considering if you have set your respawn in the town you will poof back in the middle of any attack. However keeping the high dmgers alive on the assault is crucial and key. Running always back across the map eats valuable time for assaulting the flag. Of course mages and paladins and druids make their assault as well but to win those flags it takes teamwork, communication and selfless spirit to do what we the people of the Elf side need to win. Just imo. Until then we will struggle.

Try to make the elves at EU listen. A lot of attackers don't use their brain too,

they build tiny waves and expect to damage the flag with that. Also, I have

never seen Magna to use a guild totem at a flag's area, AoA does it to

damage everyone in the area. Magna sometimes just seems like a

playground for a few riches to me.

I will tell how much its hard to stop hassn rivives just with 2other rogues . last war it was draw until 15min our last flag 15k so all who was attcking and me one of them with my mage we back to defand flag more than 100elf in flag spamming all stun skills to stop them and that was an epic def but they made 5k dmg to flag. Just imagine that during war only 20-30defanding do u think they can stop him , i tried a lot with my mage but he is so fast.

Also before 2-3wars he spam ls solo and all mcs block all ways to legion and kill us in caves tower, i tried to go from nadir but i find many mcs waiting up legion ,even if u pass them there is 50-100mcs near flag

Its impossible to hit flag ,the only way is to use invisible links

In eu the elfs arent that big a majority i think. At least the ones that are high lvl and well equipped. Elfs have just a big load of inactive or rarely played low lvl chars i think. To wars many active people with strong chars logg their mc rather than their elfs. At least i get that impression of the wars i fought in.

1-I invite you to join mcs and see how many people attack and defend. If elves are in snow boundaries, you can't say that "only few elves are effectively pro and ops" and the majority of elves are low lvs and noobs. I respect your impressions, but not all facts you're s

Telling are true. Peace&Love ^_^

2- I find this topic pretty useless, and just an excuse for elves to cry about losing many wars. You find this unfair? Join mcs or start spending tons of life scrolls like Hassn. And about life scrolls, Dormicum doesn't joke either with them ^^

3- If you really want to talk about a topic where Hassn ruins war, you should talk about even how he ruins arenas by afks and other things like that, but that's another topic.

Greetings ^_^

Edited by Higgings

Last war , at the start of war all elfs got lag in eu idk if its only us or mcs got lag too and other servers , it seems like hassn cheating (gm works for him)

WTF are you kidding? I hope you just kidding :rofl:

83571-Blink-182-WTF-gif-Imgur-First-VbnD

Last war , at the start of war all elfs got lag in eu idk if its only us or mcs got lag too and other servers , it seems like hassn cheating (gm works for him)

Mate you made my day :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
If we let him, elves were winning every brother. I remember how many times we were winning for 5 minutes, the legion was helpless. I know that and they make you feel ugly.

Now when we lose we have to get on with it.

People say one swallow (Hassn) does not make a summer. Also now.

The biggest problem with the elves is that no leaders who will teach them how to fight in the war. Elves will not go urate. While 50% of our fight and go to war, 50% of them are and do nothing.

This time (100 VARs) elves were too close to win the war, we were almost identical. Elfs vs Mc 1: 2 and it is a great result.

Elves MUST GO TO WAR UNTIL ONE THAT I listen to their leaders.

must LISTEN TO ATTACK Jackb leaders and leaders to defend Karleusa

If we let him, elves were winning every brother. I remember how many times we were winning for 5 minutes, the legion was helpless. I know that and they make you feel ugly.

The biggest problem with the elves is that no leaders who will teach them how to fight in the war. Elves will not go urate. While 50% of our fight and go to war, 50% of them are and do nothing.

This time (100 VARs) elves were too close to win the war, we were almost identical. Elfs vs Mc 1: 2 and it is a great result.

Obviously Google Translate.

Wut? :shok:

Last time I use this font I ended up in jail, TNR or Arial pls

• 4 weeks later...

Basically locks circle pretty much makes reviving useless (tested in practice, so dont even yap)

whereas rogue, even in trap, can jump to flag and deal damage before dying. Can a mage make the jump to flag after revive, if his corpse was spammed with 2-3 circles? gotta be lucky then

I can respect a win if its done by many ppl who break through defenses and stuff, but i cant if its just a few people spamming lifescroll, that make most damage. 

Ban lifescroll in Irselnort or better - upon entering enemies city - during war, then we will see how many can touch the flag. Then it might take unity, not most mc sneakin to somarra while waitin for hassy to finish the flag in caravan. In my opinion, short time ls ban would make war more challenging.

Unfortunately it will never be implemented, money things... :nea: amiryte?

Hahahha looool what was feel when on 26.02 hassn join elfs in war with his spainstyle and bubblebutz pfhah :D I didn't saw any after war crying elfs :D but now when hassn join mcs like always elfs cry 24/7 D:

Look its not very fair for elfs but lets look in the classes:

for example in mcs locks are best stunners - with 1lock u can stun whole army of elfs ...and that's why in mc have many locks in war

but in elfs best stun class is mage...in a war I can see 1mage around flag D: and its lvl15 with 200mdmg -_-

if elfs wanna win or atleast make a draw they need mages not usless (for war) bds and rangers... plus elf army wasn't that massive like wars that they win 3:0 in 2minutes :D heh

• 2 weeks later...

The point is more about lifescrolls , for example, if an elf revive to get some dmg on flag, they can't even make a move cause of circle. Or have to wait when their corpse is not circled. In my opinion, rogues have the reviving game easier. Hassn has never yet taken 3 mcs flags with an elf char basically based on lifescroll, whereas on mc char he has. Regular mc citizens may not even see that in large wars all the work is done not by their wave (okay, i admit, may reach flag and deal some damage), but  (mostly) by buud+ maybe dieg n some other rogues with lifescroll.

I dont care about times when there's less people defending or one side has larger army and they breach through defenses, thats an earned win, whichever the side is. 

but whatever.:)

I always participate in war eventhough I know we gonna lose 3-0 or 2-0. To join war is a sacrifice for me, because of timezone the war started at 1 AM in my country. All my friends told me it was useless because elves will always lose, but I can't stop myself from joining war and I don't know the reason. Maybe this what people call with "hope" that give me strengh to face certain losses and ready to be called loser or babycry. I won't cry because I lose war, I cry because I see the despair from my race. At war, world chat isn't filled with strategies but filled with despaired and unmotivated words.

• 4 weeks later...

I hope many of you know, that Hassn is not spending money on WS. Once he said that he got Miracle Coins free, while he was playing he's elf character Bestmaan. So that means he has found a way to get free mcoins.

Sorry for bad english :)

I hope many of you know, that Hassn is not spending money on WS. Once he said that he got Miracle Coins free, while he was playing he's elf character Bestmaan. So that means he has found a way to get free mcoins.

Sorry for bad english :)

yes, and all these transactions from his country are just miracles, for sure :)

You guys still disscussing this?

Sure, lifescrolls make it quite easy fro mcs to win,

but I'm sure if the human/elf side would pick themselves

up, they'd find a way around. Do realize that if life scrolls

would be disbled, mcs would start to keep losing again.

without hassn and lifescrolls elf still lose, time has changed :lol: what about give elves new skill for war purpose, to many skill for PVE

Edited by Jzargo

• 2 weeks later...

We wont complain if it was only hassn that respawned,the problem is....hassn give a really many set life scroll to AoA rogue and any strong rogue in war,why don't we just disable the life scroll when War comes?,why...are you too lazy to change the system?then you better stop being developers

Edited by Waltdisney

yes, and all these transactions from his country are just miracles, for sure :)

I think i still have a screenshot when he said that  :cray: Of course you don't believe me because people hates Hassn :( I don't hate and i don't love him.

I think i still have a screenshot when he said that  :cray: Of course you don't believe me because people hates Hassn :( I don't hate and i don't love him.

Some people lie

• 2 weeks later...

Some people lie

Isnt Bestmaan Hassn? If yes, he said that. But now im thinking that he joked... ?