Hassn is ruining the wars

Lobsel

By spaming revives at our flag.

There is nothing fun un trying to stop a single unkillable players, while we expect to fight crowds of mcs.

But 1 hour of full revive spam wasn't enought, this war he provided some others rogues with revives so they could get more flags before the end.

Gm should limit the use of revives during the wars, but I guess Hassan pay them around 200€ or more each war

Finally, the war of the spear is only about money...

It's more like the fault of those who are "defending", they may be standing

in the flag area, but just a few of them actually defend. They won't

listen.

Warspear is not about money, keep in mind that the game is F2P,

so of course there are aspects like the revive scrolls.

Attack groups also become smaller and smaller, they

rush it way too much, instead of a big regroup they wait

for like a minute and then go attack even if there are like 10 of

elves/chosen.

By spaming revives at our flag.

There is nothing fun un trying to stop a single unkillable players, while we expect to fight crowds of mcs.

But 1 hour of full revive spam wasn't enought, this war he provided some others rogues with revives so they could get more flags before the end.

Gm should limit the use of revives during the wars, but I guess Hassan pay them around 200€ or more each war

Finally, the war of the spear is only about money...

Ha! See them Sentinels crying if they lose war a few times. May I remind you sir that you used to outnumber mcs 3-4 to one?

Ha! See them Sentinels crying if they lose war a few times. May I remind you sir that you used to outnumber mcs 3-4 to one?

In eu the elfs arent that big a majority i think. At least the ones that are high lvl and well equipped. Elfs have just a big load of inactive or rarely played low lvl chars i think. To wars many active people with strong chars logg their mc rather than their elfs. At least i get that impression of the wars i fought in.

The lifescroll spamming is a ridicoulus and annoying thing, but if hassn wants to waste 200 dollar per war, should he :D Maybe the wars in ayvondil get more interesting once the fortresses are ready for capture.

Edited by Crystana

Tone it down a bit. I was a pro mc, I played every mc class (shaman lvl24, necro 22, rogue/lock 20, dk 14, and my bro was a barb 23. I'm weaknight btw).

Altought, I wanted to play a mage. Not willing to opress mc on US, I immigrate to eu, where I heard the population were more balanced.

And yes, you stop saying "sire" it's pathetic

Pathetic your comment, you had to be a communist.  :facepalm:

Pathetic your comment, you had to be a communist. :facepalm:

Come to the Us server.

Elf are generally the more common class.

It's his wish if he wants to spend $$$ on wars.

But in all honesty is because you long ears didn't try ✌

Come to the Us server.

Why should he come to US server? This topic is in EU server and about EU server. ::)

Come to the Us server.

Everyone knows how it is on US,

come to emerald tho, the server is close to

having both sides population-balanced.

Crystana pointed it out already up there.

Edited by Raezer

My point being, just becuase one person spends money doesn't mean it's an advantage, foolish considering the fact that a single entity is a flaw for an entire 'War'

And what do you propose? Aigrind reduce their cumulative income becuase an entire group of elves can't handle one person?

My point being, just becuase one person spends money doesn't mean it's an advantage, foolish considering the fact that a single entity is a flaw for an entire 'War'

And what do you propose? Aigrind reduce their cumulative income becuase an entire group of elves can't handle one person?

Go join a war on EU and see yourself how foolish that is :crazy:

It is indeed this one person who spams lifescrolls at the flag and jumps quick after revive who binds many elfs and changes outcome of the war himself because there is no way to stop that. He just does a little dmg every attack but he uses about 1 scroll every 3 seconds through the whole war (about 1k scrolls each war). Sometimes he gives other rogues many scrolls too.

Even when stunning instantly after revive animation the jump is most times possible. Pls dont call opther people foolish just because you have no idea what you are talking about. Join a war on EU, see yourself, then make snippy comments ;)

Edited by Crystana

A Last Alliance of Men and Elves marched against the armies of Hassn, and unto the slopes of mount Emerald they fought for the freedom of EU-Emerald

Go join a war on EU and see yourself how foolish that is :crazy:

It is indeed this one person who spams lifescrolls at the flag and jumps quick after revive who binds many elfs and changes outcome of the war himself because there is no way to stop that. He just does a little dmg every attack but he uses about 1 scroll every 3 seconds through the whole war (about 1k scrolls each war). Sometimes he gives other rogues many scrolls too.

Even when stunning instantly after revive animation the jump is most times possible. Pls dont call opther people foolish just because you have no idea what you are talking about. Join a war on EU, see yourself, then make snippy comments ;)

Barbs don't have aoe stuns neither do rogues. Are you telling me hassn has a 0% cd charge without binds effecting on him?

All you're talking about is how he spams life scrolls and the majority of the defence go after a single entity even tho he's of no probable danger aka not every single elf has to take the specific person out eh?

The thought of a barb being a problem to classes that have the ability to lock groups is humorous.

... He uses his Rogue for that (1k+ dmg, all arena rewards, full +10 - and as said before he gives other high amp rogues tons of scrolls too). Just log in a war in EU with a lvl 1 and see yourself. I explained it enough i think.

1k lifescrolls means 1k possible attacks on flag, more if the hp pot gets acitve fast or he doesnt get killed fast enough. A 1k dmg rogue that revives infinite times directly after killing at the flag is no probable danger (+ all his also undying companions)? :clapping:

Ofc not every single elf is there defending. But he alone makes more than 50% of all the mcs dmg to the flag. So the vast majority of the mcs is defending anyway, making attacks from elf side pretty much senseless.

Edited by Crystana

its his money, he can do what he wants with it.

It depends on how far gm is ready to sell the fun for money.

I'm never said "Hassn shouldn't spam revive", nor "he shouldn't buy that much MCs".

I just want gm to make wars more balanced.

And elf side don't have the dark circle, so it's not that easy to stop him.

I can't believe that a person or a couple of people can really make the difference with revive scrolls. Maybe it's possible then, I should see it myself. But druids have tornado and roots, bladedancer hamstring, ranger scatter, paladin fetters etc. I think these stuns should be enough to kill a few people. Especially when it's probably like 50-100 versus a couple of people

I can't believe that a person or a couple of people can really make the difference with revive scrolls. Maybe it's possible then, I should see it myself. But druids have tornado and roots, bladedancer hamstring, ranger scatter, paladin fetters etc. I think these stuns should be enough to kill a few people. Especially when it's probably like 50-100 versus a couple of people

Exactly

You can't krill them, tha's the point.

They're something like 30/40 actives defenders.

Mc didn't don't reach oftently our flag. Harad's banners unstealth rogues.

Yes, this is ducking real, hassn takes at least 150k HP of the flag every wars.

This makes no sense. The game has a spending aspect, thats what keeps the company rolling, and youre saying its wrong to use higher amounts of money in a certain aspect of the game. Its foolish. Just because someone can afford buying more miracle coins than someone else, doesnt mean it shouldnt be allowed.

Yes I have Mcs on EU. & I know that buud & his companions are really very tough guyz with superfast internet, superfast phone/pc & unlimited miracle coins. Once I was just following him to kill elves towards their caravan, he went inside, jumped to the center & killed many elves together without using any life scroll - in the center of 'their city'. There were many elves. Ultimately he died but that was too much for me

This makes no sense. The game has a spending aspect, thats what keeps the company rolling, and youre saying its wrong to use higher amounts of money in a certain aspect of the game. Its foolish. Just because someone can afford buying more miracle coins than someone else, doesnt mean it shouldnt be allowed.

Im new and don't understand exactly the problem, but I don't agree with your statement. A game should be fun, and its ok the company makes money, but, if money makes the change on some competitive aspect of the game, then its p2w,and is not fun. Its all about balance.

Im new and don't understand exactly the problem, but I don't agree with your statement. A game should be fun, and its ok the company makes money, but, if money makes the change on some competitive aspect of the game, then its p2w,and is not fun. Its all about balance.

My point was that as things are now, it would be dumb to set limit on buying coins during certain events.

If we we're talking about games pay to win part it's another story

My point was that as things are now, it would be dumb to set limit on buying coins during certain events.

Depends on short-term and long-term buiseness plans. If too many people quit because the paying aspect gets too high then the customer base shrinks until the game may collaps.

But in this case i think you may be right. I just hope that the battles in ayvondil get a little different :)

I am a loyal mc, don't have any well developed sentinel character.

Before Hassn/Buud and CO. decided to spend hundreds of dollars per battle just to get some buff which lasts for only one day... Well before this, due to the outnumbered Sentinels, battle was decided in 5 minutes, as on most other servers. Now on EU mc win, thanks ("") to Hassn. To be honest I don't like it, since it is nonsense to log on 5 minutes before the end of battle and get buff... Tho as I mentioned many times on forum before, without spenders like Hassn (don't know real name, sry), our game wouldn't be the same as now. Yeah, more free stuff, better gifts, more opportunities would be awesome for free to play players too, but if would, why would it worth to payers to buy Miracle Coins?

Btw nowadays Hassn only does this life scroll spamming to be able to defeat Elm for the first time finally. I suggest the more you insult him at Elm and not let him win, the more he will spam and ruin the balance of war.

(Only my opinion)

I have got a solution. A solution that stops Hassn and company from using life scrolls. Don't kill him/them. You'll lose the wars faster but at least you don't have to worry about someone spamming life scrolls.

If this is some kind of tournament or something like this, then, don't set limit to coins buying, but the quantity to use of premium items, for example, 50max or something like this. This way maybe you balance the war.

Aigrind don't lives because this person spends hundreds dollars in one day. I mean, they don't live from 10 person spending 1000$/year, but 5000 spending 50$/year. If you allow to 1 person to smash the game experience to others, then you can loose this 5000 base players.

As Crystana wrote, if you abuse of P2W, you loose base players, and then, Hassn don't needs to spend this hundreds dollars on scrolls, and all goes to sh#t. It's a domioe effect.

Don't know, as mentioned I'm not sure if I understand exactly the problem (but I think is something like you can use some powerfull premium item using your VISA card to win the competitive scene of the game), I'm  playing since 2 days ago. I just wanted to feel part of the community and throw my humble opinion :P

It's alright bro, your opinion is very much appreciated!

To make clear the things, what is the debate about is a war between factions of Legion and Sentinels. They are CTF like wars held on every Wednesday and Friday. The goal is to defeat all three flags placed in three different cities of the enemy's territory. For conquering cities, you may get rewards, buffs. For getting the first city, you get health and energy regeneration bonus. For the second city you get physical and magical defense bonus, and for the third, hardest city you get physical and magical damage bonus. These bonuses usually last for a day, in unique cases for three days.

So. The debate is on a person who has spent maybe millions of dollars for game items during his playing, and since the war came in game, many times he joined on Legion side. He has op character, with everything upgraded. He also uses an item called Life Scroll, which allowes players to revive at the place of death. Well, if someone uses this near the flag, plus takes in health potion, he may hit the flag. Then, after enemies kill him, he revives again, takes potion and hits flag. With repeating thia thousand times, he can defeat the flag of Sentinels. Since this takes 20-30 minutes, there is not always time for all the thhree flafs, so Hassn started to give life scrolls to other players, so that they can do the same as he. A battle he takes part in may bring 300-500 dollars for the developers, which isn't bad. Question if it's good for the other players.

Hope ai could help you understand the situation. Oh and sorry for my grammatical mistakes :D

Oh and by the way since a new boss, Elm tree was added, which is an extremely powerfull boss, he spends even more. After every war in the past month, he tryes to kill this boss with his guild (AoA, the best guild on EU, with players he helped to upgrade).

Elves usually comes to disturb. This means new life scroll purchase. Once he wasted 55000 Miracle Coins only for trying to kill this boss, which is about 410-20 Euro. Holy sh*t, it's hell much!

It's alright bro, your opinion is very much appreciated!

To make clear the things, what is the debate about is a war between factions of Legion and Sentinels. They are CTF like wars held on every Wednesday and Friday. The goal is to defeat all three flags placed in three different cities of the enemy's territory. For conquering cities, you may get rewards, buffs. For getting the first city, you get health and energy regeneration bonus. For the second city you get physical and magical defense bonus, and for the third, hardest city you get physical and magical damage bonus. These bonuses usually last for a day, in unique cases for three days.

So. The debate is on a person who has spent maybe millions of dollars for game items during his playing, and since the war came in game, many times he joined on Legion side. He has op character, with everything upgraded. He also uses an item called Life Scroll, which allowes players to revive at the place of death. Well, if someone uses this near the flag, plus takes in health potion, he may hit the flag. Then, after enemies kill him, he revives again, takes potion and hits flag. With repeating thia thousand times, he can defeat the flag of Sentinels. Since this takes 20-30 minutes, there is not always time for all the thhree flafs, so Hassn started to give life scrolls to other players, so that they can do the same as he. A battle he takes part in may bring 300-500 dollars for the developers, which isn't bad. Question if it's good for the other players.

Hope ai could help you understand the situation. Oh and sorry for my grammatical mistakes :D

Thanks a lot for your explanation. I appreciate it.

;D

;D its his money he can do whatever he wants .

Agree. But insist, IMHO, this don't breaks the game experience of others.

I quote myself:

If this is some kind of tournament or something like this, then, don't set limit to coins buying, but the quantity to use of premium items, for example, 50max or something like this. This way maybe you balance the war.

Aigrind don't lives because this person spends hundreds dollars in one day. I mean, they don't live from 10 person spending 1000$/year, but 5000 spending 50$/year. If you allow to 1 person to smash the game experience to others, then you can loose this 5000 base players.

About the topic.....Maybe, a possible solution could be to not allow to revive near the flag? This could solve this problem?

Even in the wars with people spamming revives its very easy to counter. I posted already on making a change for the new year. MC are set as non support for the most part where as we elves are made FOR support. Its not hard really. Consider the first part is defense - Paladins, Druids and Few Mages gaurd the flag. BD, Rangers, and priests are the key attackers. A priest in a town to defend is pretty much obsolete considering if you have set your respawn in the town you will poof back in the middle of any attack. However keeping the high dmgers alive on the assault is crucial and key. Running always back across the map eats valuable time for assaulting the flag. Of course mages and paladins and druids make their assault as well but to win those flags it takes teamwork, communication and selfless spirit to do what we the people of the Elf side need to win. Just imo. Until then we will struggle.