how to get two arena weapons lvl19?

f4348357

i see almost every rogue lvl 20 hv  two  lvl 19 arena  axe.

however,i hv only 300 arena points  now (im lvl 15 now).so anyone can tell me  how many gold should i pay  if i want to spam arena for two lvl 19 axe?

You have to win about 150 fights with active gladiator pot and guild skill (with great pot 100 fights) at lvl 20 arena for 2 lvl 19 axes (14k ap).

How many pots and tickets you need depends on arena demand and our win rate, so the gold needed cant be predicted. With a high demand you should be able to do 40 fights in an hour, so using 4 glad pots, if you always win.

Lower lvl arena gives lower points, so you need more wins at lvl 16/18 arena.

If you try to get these axes at lvl 16 arena with normal demand and your win rate is 50% you may need about 400 fights and 15 glad pots. (400x100g)+(15*1500g)= about 63k gold when prices are good. When prices are high you could pay up to 100k for 2 axes. Depends on market situation.

Edited by Crystana

You have to win about 150 fights with active gladiator pot and guild skill (with great pot 100 fights) at lvl 20 arena for 2 lvl 19 axes (14k ap).

How many pots and tickets you need depends on arena demand and our win rate, so the gold needed cant be predicted. With a high demand you should be able to do 40 fights in an hour, so using 4 glad pots, if you always win.

Lower lvl arena gives lower points, so you need more wins at lvl 16/18 arena.

If you try to get these axes at lvl 16 arena with normal demand and your win rate is 50% you may need about 400 fights and 15 glad pots. (400x100g)+(15*1500g)= about 63k gold when prices are good. When prices are high you could pay up to 100k for 2 axes. Depends on market situation.

very detailed expatiation,thanks very  much :good: