[2015.12.15] The end of Arena season. Only one week left!

Peter_Munk

warspear.online.3.8.cover.large.png

Warriors of Arinar!

The current Arena season will come to an end on December the 22. We want to remind you about our precious winners prizes!

For 1st place you will receive a unique Helmet from a new heroic Arena set, Symbol of Greatness (an amulet that grants a bonus to magical defence, resilience, health and attack). And also the Great aura of the Gladiator (+25% to energy, +10% to health).

Fighters who will take 2-5th places will receive just the Great aura of the Gladiator.

New helmets are unique items and will work with all classes of armor! The first set bonus of the heavy Heaume of Greatness is a physical defense. Of the medium Mask of Greatness - a critical hit, and of the light Hood of Greatness - health increase. The first bonus unlocks when two items from the set are equipped. The second bonus for all is resilience.

Items are available for the top level Arena categories: 6, 10, 14, 16, 18, 20, 22, 24, 26!

Also, don't forget that you can earn legendary Arena achievements that are only available once a season. Only few warriors will receive them!

Good luck, everyone!

AIGRIND

So, what happens if I receive 2 items of Arena set, which are different in level (let's say 16 and 22)? Which bonus will I get?

ehm, sorry, can't understand this question, you will receive two items for different characters, what's is this question about?

ehm, sorry, can't understand this question, you will receive two items for different characters, what's is this question about?

Alright. Let's say I win this season and receive a level 16 Arena cloth hood. Then let's say in the next upcoming season I win level 22 Arena cloth gloves. Since I have 2 items of the set, I'll receive some HP as a bonus, but since both items are of different level, set HP values are different as well. I'm wondering which bonus will be applied

Edited by Shil

Alright. Let's say I win this season and receive a level 16 Arena cloth hood. Then let's say in the next upcoming season I win level 22 Arena cloth gloves. Since I have 2 items of the set, I'll receive some HP as a bonus, but since both items are of different level, set HP values are different as well. I'm wondering which bonus will be applied

U wont receive any bonus :troll:

U wont receive any bonus :troll:

so if I stay in 24 for 2 seasons and then get 2 another from lvl 26, my total crit set bonuses is 6,4% if light armor :troll:

Its really great that u give palas a new (super weak) skill that depends on HP and make the new best armor without hp bonus :D So it gets even weaker :D Palas totally use the nerf and another useless expert skill ;)

And defence is a really bad bonus for arena heavy gear, because ppl who get arena gear are always high amp. At high amp +500 def is maybe 1% or so.

I really hoped arena armor get everyone from place 1-5, because getting place 1 in 4 consecutive seasons is a badass hard challenge

Edited by Crystana

Roland bro I know I look stupid with asking that question...but have any ways to join the testers list for russian christmas test server? :[ or just ignore my questions like always :/

cool i guessed it.

Hope Next Season its Rings and Gloves For set Or New Costume or Old Dragonborns costume would be badass. see a change equipment just makes u more op costume shows who does it for fun

I really hoped arena armor get everyone from place 1-5, because getting place 1 in 4 consecutive seasons is a badass hard challenge

It's supposed to be a super hard challenge :)

For 1st place you will receive a unique Helmet from a new heroic Arena set

It's pretty op. On the calculator, I managed to get 35% resilience, with battle for territories. Imagine what effect that would have on pvp!

35% resi = 65% dmg and 0 crits from other players

And will take 1 year to win full set, by then lvl 28

Not so op as +50% magic dmg from amu/cape/rings

Add +30% from guild/card/pot = +800dmg caster

Thats broken

Hi Peter/r0land & cia!

Will the end of arena season coming with x-mas update?

Probably we will have dungeons (tower).

I have a doubt about Ice queen lv 10 accessories:

Are they available at lv10 dungeons or lv14 dungeons?

Bcuz last year I got one magic ring with % in lv14. Got confused.

Can u answer pls?

Ty in advance.

Roland bro I know I look stupid with asking that question...but have any ways to join the testers list for russian christmas test server? :[ or just ignore my questions like always :/

More likely than not you have to speak Russian. There is info on the test servers open right now, you have to submit an application. The testers for boundries have already been chosen, no one from US.

How do you guys react to the fact that 60% of the arena bracket are empty, and peoples spam them with a losing party ?

More MCs spended, and so more money for you, or do you feel a bit like their is something wrong ?

How do you guys react to the fact that 60% of the arena bracket are empty, and peoples spam them with a losing party ?

More MCs spended, and so more money for you, or do you feel a bit like their is something wrong ?

Not really our problem that those brackets are empty and awards are free for grabs

I saw a suggestion for a new arena point system that gives you more points for a battle vs enemies who won more often, and just a few points vs enemies who lose mainly. That seemed like a solid idea to fix this madness of lose partys.

I mean what is the point of op arena rewards when the ppl who use them dont do any real fights but just slaughter payed naked "enemies" all the time?

Edited by Crystana

I saw a suggestion for a new arena point system that gives you more points for a battle vs enemies who won more often, and just a few points vs enemies who lose mainly. That seemed like a solid idea to fix this madness of lose partys.

I mean what is the point of op arena rewards when the ppl who use them dont do any real fights but just slaughter payed naked "enemies" all the time?

Flaw: what if I keep getting fights against same armorless masochists, who keep demanding and losing against us non-stop, simply because ap for a loss is enough for them?

warspear.online.3.8.cover.large.png

Warriors of Arinar!

The current Arena season will come to an end on December the 22. We want to remind you about our precious winners prizes!

For 1st place you will receive a unique Helmet from a new heroic Arena set, Symbol of Greatness (an amulet that grants a bonus to magical defence, resilience, health and attack). And also the Great aura of the Gladiator (+25% to energy, +10% to health).

Fighters who will take 2-5th places will receive just the Great aura of the Gladiator.

New helmets are unique items and will work with all classes of armor! The first set bonus of the heavy Heaume of Greatness is a physical defense. Of the medium Mask of Greatness - a critical hit, and of the light Hood of Greatness - health increase. The first bonus unlocks when two items from the set are equipped. The second bonus for all is resilience.

Items are available for the top level Arena categories: 6, 10, 14, 16, 18, 20, 22, 24, 26!

Also, don't forget that you can earn legendary Arena achievements that are only available once a season. Only few warriors will receive them!

Good luck, everyone!

AIGRIND

Nice, can t wait ::)

ohh nicey an congrats to PIMPly fur bein teh first PRO lv14 castur in US saphire to colect teh hole arena accesorys set PRO

Also sexkitten lvl 6.. & obviously.. me :blush:  congratulations to all the upcoming winners!

Also sexkitten lvl 6.. & obviously.. me :blush:  congratulations to all the upcoming winners!

Also Gongratulations to me :blush:  (quasimodo) 

Edited by Koff

Beta testers must report bugs

and need comunicate with devs/designers/players

As most of them are ru, u must speak russian

What about open test server to all last day?

So ppl can play while u update, instead of cry for downtime

For testing existing chars get copied to test servers and testers get a bunch of mcoin to get the new stuff. Lvl 1 chars cant test new skill etc. proper, and i guess chars cant be copied without restarting the server (plus its a bunch of work i guess), so open testservers wouldnt be of much help.

And idk if ppl want to play a lvl 1 char who they lose after 1 day instead of waiting :blush:

Edited by Crystana

Beta testers must report bugs

and need comunicate with devs/designers/players

As most of them are ru, u must speak russian

What about open test server to all last day?

So ppl can play while u update, instead of cry for downtime

oh ye .. who can programing warspear cant speak english!