Berengar SET

neamitika

LET'S EXPLAIN TO LUCEFER JAYROX ROSEBLOOD ABD OTHER PPL  WHO ARE FROM LONG TIME ON WS  DONT KNOW WICH ITMES ARE BERENGAR AND WICH NO ....

BERENGARD ITEMS ARE : HELM OF BERENGA'S GUARD

ARMOUR OF BERENGAR'S GUARD

BOOTS OF BERENGAR'S GUARD

GLOVES OF BERENGAR'S GUARD

THERE IS NO BELT CLOACK RINGS OF BERENGAR'S GUARD ....

IF BERENGAR'S GUARD DROP A BElT LVL 15 (PURPLE COLOR WITH NO BONUS) THAT'S NOT BERENGARS ITEMS AND IT'S NOT FROM BERENGAR'S SET

;D ;D ;D ;D  you are funny.

somebody posted 2 belts lv 15,we said: nice, bg-belts

and u said,they not bg belts,noobs blablablabla  ;D

they are bg belts,even if they not part of the set and dont have name,they are from bg,so they are "bg-belts"  ;D 

idiot ;D 

ok..... LET'S EXPLAIN TO THE AUTHOR OF THIS USELESS TOPIC ABOUT BERENGAR DROPS AND COLOURS OF ITEM NAMES,

RED Items, they are the items with SET bonus.. BG items and lvl 18 items have them.

PURPLE Items, they are items that have 4 benefits, EXAMPLE: Def, Health, Dodge and Critical

BLUE Items, They are items that have 3 benefits, NOTE: NO BLUE ITEMS AREN'T FROM ANIMATED ARMOURS, THEY ARE ITEMS WITH 3 BENEFITS, EXAMPLE: Def, Health, Dodge

Now for the BERENGAR ITEMS

They are complete set, Including Chest, Gloves, Boots, Helmet, Cape, Rings, Necklace and Belts

Here are some items Berengar's Guards drop that are NOT red

Опубликованное фотоОпубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

I can give you a link to russian site just click on boss and it shows drop, Don't need to know the names since that is not the topic we are discussing here, Click the boss and it shows their drops

http://ws-godlike.at.ua/index/irsernolt/0-61

They are BG items, they come in full sets Weapons, Armour, Necklace, Cape, Rings, etc.

Doesn't mean it doesn't have the name " Of Berengar " it is not a part of it, If it is dropped by Berengar's guards then it IS a Berengar item, after all that is what we call it

They drop from Berengar's Guards, What do I have to do to make you understand? shall I use CAPS? Make it big enough for you to see?  :facepalm:

u both must bring a knife each...

then kill by one  :spiteful:

You all shud bring a knife ...

:spiteful:

;D Yes, its drop from bg, but its have not "Berengar" in name "[Deadal Ring]". Its only "Drop from bg".

Neamitika right, if wear this with your helm or [Armor of Berengar Endurance]  nothing will be added to ur stats, its like drop from any boss, who drop 15 lvl items, but yes , this items uniqual, and its drop from bg. Lets call it "drop from bg" or like which name it have[Gracefull mantle] = Gracefull mantle from bg guards. :yahoo:

LET'S EXPLAIN TO LUCEFER JAYROX ROSEBLOOD ABD OTHER PPL  WHO ARE FROM LONG TIME ON WS  DONT KNOW WICH ITMES ARE BERENGAR AND WICH NO ....

IF BERENGAR'S GUARD DROP A BElT LVL 15 (PURPLE COLOR WITH NO BONUS) THAT'S NOT BERENGARS ITEMS AND IT'S NOT FROM BERENGAR'S SET

Neamitika said that other items, except HELM OF BERENGA'S GUARD

isnt "Berengar set and not "Berengar ' s items" . Its only drop from it. We not call [light sash] "Maraksha 's set or item" we call it light sash. Yes, its "drop" from bg, but not "Item Berengar" like gloves or boots with set bonuses and "Berengar" in it name.

lol neamitika....bg items means all items which guards drops which include rings belt cloak and boots and gloves as well as weapons...its quite strange havent u heard ppl saying bg bow or bg weapon ? lol then u would say its got no set bonus??lol

belt cloak ring weapons are all bg items..but not of bg set items...bg set items are gloves and boots....and btw i saw u write bg set of guards only...threes a set of revenge and shadows for rouge and rangers as well and 2 sets for shaman and druid and 1 more set for barb...

so in end let me sum all points....

bg items= all items which guards drop

bg set items= gloves and boots of various sets

1 more thing...learn before you teach others :)

So i was right... Its only bg drop but not bg item....

Yeah you where right about " It's not a BG set " but it is a BG item, IT'S ONLY A NAME  :facepalm:  What you want Daedal Signet of Berengar's Fury? lol?

Yeah you where right about " It's not a BG set " but it is a BG item, IT'S ONLY A NAME  :facepalm:  What you want Daedal Signet of Berengar's Fury? lol?

i wasnt the one who sait ring are part of bg items... I was the one who said its just a drop... Jay and company think its a bg item...next time read better

we call it bg-belt cause its a bg-drop (WHO CARES IF IT HAS BONUS OR NOT;ITS FROM BG;OMFG NEWBIE ;D ) , nobody said tht they belt have set bonus  we know and see tht it has no bonus....

call it how u want to,newbie.maybe u should just shut up,newbie. newbie newbie newbie ;D

we call it bg-belt cause its a bg-drop (WHO CARES IF IT HAS BONUS OR NOT;ITS FROM BG;OMFG NEWBIE ;D ) , nobody said tht they belt have set bonus  we know and see tht it has no bonus....

call it how u want to,newbie.maybe u should just shut up,newbie. newbie newbie newbie ;D

he newbie ,but know about berengar item  :(

you 10? insult like a baby  :facepalm:

"newbie, newbie, shut up , shut up, i dont want listen to you anymore, mommy mommy , mommy, help me , help me"

stop crying bro it`s only a game.

look at your own posts sulla,go on making gay fights ;D

i not cry,i laugh about kids who think they know everything ;D

look at your own posts sulla,go on making gay fights ;D

i not cry,i laugh about kids who think they know everything ;D

you laugh at yourself?

U R RICH NOOB KID  :facepalm: :facepalm:

i dont get it....its jay luce who are right in calling it bg item or bg drop etc...why u taunting him?lol

stop saing u have bg belt  :facepalm:  bg belt doesnt exist....the belt u have its just a drop of bg ..  tomorow on the new update u can find it on a.a drop what u r gonna say?? u habe a.a belt ??  stupid ppl never saw  somthing like that lucefer ur noob u dont know even what are the items. u think u know everyting LOLOLOLOLOLOL

stop saing u have bg belt  :facepalm:  bg belt doesnt exist....the belt u have its just a drop of bg ..  tomorow on the new update u can find it on a.a drop what u r gonna say?? u habe a.a belt ??  stupid ppl never saw  somthing like that lucefer ur noob u dont know even what are the items. u think u know everyting LOLOLOLOLOLOL

lol noob..ofc we say i have aa gloves of druid moon in tc...and we all say aa belt, aa cloak etc...what kind of idiot are you :facepalm: :facepalm: ..stop making rubbish topics...

this is aa cloack

14304_.png

BG set isnt best anymore .........

have set bg,but low amply VS bg helm-armour only with glove boots cc but high amplify..

and now.,set 18 is best

14300_.png

14301_.jpg

14302_.jpg

14303_.jpg

Patetic topic of patetic noob with a mind of fish, how will u says only gloves and boots are bg  :facepalm: really noob neanoobika

:nea: dont hurt ppl with saying she/he noob and have mind of fish, etc, just because she/he noticed tht this items dont have word:  "Berengar" in it name. From long time ppl call this all items from bg "Bg items". Even if there is not "Berengar" in it name. Leave it be so, Neamitika.. :friends: , its not bg set item but its "Bg item, bg drop". Dont be so seriously and pedantic. :give_rose: