Social Suggestions

benjaminbt

As you may have read on this forum, many people claim, what makes Warspear Online the best, are friends. And this is true. Without friends, WS would be like phone without battery, or a plane without wings.

Now, we have an epic notification telling us our dear friend has entered the game. However, it happened to me a number of times that I met my friend somewhere without realizing. I suggest let's mark friends with a color. Green is for guildmates, light blue is for party members, dark blue is for chaos potion user, red is for enemies. Why not mark friends with orange for example?

Next. Uhmm... Likes. If you want to show someone you liked what he/she said or so, you may like their profile/character.

So? How you like it?

Agree with the colors, disagree with the likes.

Maybe they could do yellow as friend, because orange could look a little red in brighter areas, people MAY get confused.

What happened to me is that I didn't even notice the notification

about a friend entering. I'm not even sure if it really showed up %)

oh yea and I support your idea.

Edited by Raezer

What happened to me is that I didn't even notice the notification

about a friend entering. I'm not even sure if it really showed up %)

oh yea and I support your idea.

I figured it out today that this happens when people disable the option for 'show popup messages' in settings. I didabled it thinking that it removes those annoying mcoin popups but its just the onscreen messages.

As for the suggestion, if your talking about using varying colours for peoples names in these popup messages(and info chat) i 100% agree.

Edited by boiz

I figured it out today that this happens when people disable the option for 'show popup messages' in settings. I didabled it thinking that it removes those annoying mcoin popups but its just the onscreen messages.

As for the suggestion, if your talking about using varying colours for peoples names in these popup messages(and info chat) i 100% agree.

oh, didn't know that, although I can't remember disabling it. :) thanks

Is offers a forum in Russian

If you haven't seen the Russian forum... For your info, the Russian forum is the biggest part of the community.