Power of relaxation - does anyone use?

Crystana

From its skill description it seems like a skill that isnt very useful. To start it you must be in battle mode, then dont receive dmg or the skill restarts.

So anyone have experience with it? Should the mechanic be changed? Or is it useful because warlocks have op stuns that keep enemies from attacking them anyway?

It's a nice skill, nothing to complain except it's weird why they gave a better version of it to Blade Dancer.

It is specially useful for killing bosses with big HP because when you get aggro, you can just use stone body and enjoy the bonus from relaxation again.

Yes, it's more a PvE skill. Still good when Warlock starts the fight in PvP against melees, I mean, he can control his enemy during his whole combo, thus he has his first combo totally buffed.

But generally, Warlocks needed some damage ability in dungs/farms, and they got.

It's a nice skill, nothing to complain except it's weird why they gave a better version of it to Blade Dancer.

It is specially useful for killing bosses with big HP because when you get aggro, you can just use stone body and enjoy the bonus from relaxation again.

I have it 2/4 nd from 438 magic I up to 482 also my crit increased around 3 %, im agree is the best for farm/killing bosses

idk...it said it will lose it efect after u get dmg...sooo..m u gonna fight enemy...lived one right?..of curs u will get dmg..and i think it will lose it efect...sooo..unless u have all exp skills..if u still didnt buy them..there is much beter exp skills...like hex ..sphere...stone body...thnks

• 1 month later...