byebye

youdiesoon

Well at least you made it ,i leave game.my noob chars were furyzoro,furykurama,youdiesoon,amoymon...i played since 2013,now i say bye.

Bye, gg

Ty julie ,i come back in months :)and arflex ,i hope ppl like you(racist,non educated,bad words in wc,unrespectful language)get perm banned.and sure im older than you,i talk with respect in every time i playing so sure i dont have haters like you.as i said ty all,see you in few months

Ty julie ,i come back in months :)and arflex ,i hope ppl like you(racist,non educated,bad words in wc,unrespectful language)get perm banned.and sure im older than you,i talk with respect in every time i playing so sure i dont have haters like you.as i said ty all,see you in few months

nobody cares whether or not you go ... if julia

says that's because it's a stupid girl like you

.... and I do not hate you just tell the truth...

Edited by arflexx

I dont say you hate me ,i said you(arflexx)have haters only cuz ur vocabulary ,i accept your opinion but not your bad words like stup...

Just think twice.ty

It is fine, but I do not need to please anyone

not concerned friends rather be alone, do not

understand why everyone hates me if I'm a

good person...

Another one bites the dust. Will see if this one will be permanent, mine sure wasn't.

Incase it is, hope you'll do well out of game.

And as for arflex, ignore him, he likes it

Another one bites the dust. Will see if this one will be permanent, mine sure wasn't.

Incase it is, hope you'll do well out of game.

And as for arflex, ignore him, he likes it

who may be interested in him if (youdieshit) is

removed or not ... and vavavii're another who

hates me and I could never win 1 vs 1 if you

want pvp see me in the game and I'll kick

your ass

Edited by arflexx

Ty vava :).i come back in few months i need rest from the game ,and arflex u just receive what u give,your words always offensive here and in game,cuz of that u have haters but i dont hate you,i just ignore offensive words coming from kid,take it easy;)

Ty vava :).i come back in few months i need rest from the game ,and arflex u just receive what u give,your words always offensive here and in game,cuz of that u have haters but i dont hate you,i just ignore offensive words coming from kid,take it easy;)

I dnt care kid this just a game and nobody cares about u retired...

arflexx i think u want pvp n try kick my ass:D lets see if i win u delete account if i lose i delete account but 100% i win :D

if u want pvp find me in game Arflex 22shmn