mage base and expert skills build

mokhtar

I think that the best build is...

5/5 Fireball

5/5 teleport

5/5 Shatters [This may be the most important thing to you if you want to pvp, being the only stun a mage could perform.]

2/5 Illusion shackles

And last, but not least...

I have 2/5 Ethereal shield, but the point I used may be invested for something else, depends on you c:

Note:This build is FOR A LVL 24 MAGE. So there are 2 points left for your decisions. Anyway, the stuff noted upwards,(especially shatters)are really important to have.

My build 5/5fireball 5/5tp 3/5 llusion 1/4eye 3/3barrier(so op) lv22

I will up lv26 and use all skill,the problem i dont hv enought skill points , i want try fear combo at 3/4 or 4/4 and eye 2/4 or 3/4 and left 2experts i dont know if i should lvlup them or not

Also i think i will change llusion skill points to sun armor i think it will be so op + my barrier 3/3. llusion i see that it doesnt help that much barrier at 3/3 help me alot it protect me 1time every 3skills dmg . and i hv staff with stun it help alot to stun + shatterers i hope this will help me to survive at lv26 with op players

My build 5/5fireball 5/5tp 3/5 llusion 1/4eye 3/3barrier(so op) lv22

I will up lv26 and use all skill,the problem i dont hv enought skill points , i want try fear combo at 3/4 or 4/4 and eye 2/4 or 3/4 and left 2experts i dont know if i should lvlup them or not

Also i think i will change llusion skill points to sun armor i think it will be so op + my barrier 3/3. llusion i see that it doesnt help that much barrier at 3/3 help me alot it protect me 1time every 3skills dmg . and i hv staff with stun it help alot to stun + shatterers i hope this will help me to survive at lv26 with op players

Your character*. Your style. The stuff i noted above is just a build i like and use. Anyway, gl.

* spelled shit wrong lel

Edited by The Ranmage

Does the chance of fear increase with lvling of fire ball or blazing ground?

I don't know. It should, i had blazing 2 once, the fear chance sure was higher, ducked up a boss in dg, 1000 hp left or so, and he fled, then evaded. SO MUCH RAGE

I don't know. It should, i had blazing 2 once, the fear chance sure was higher, ducked up a boss in dg, 1000 hp left or so, and he fled, then evaded. SO MUCH RAGE

Yeah it does increase, but idk if its fireball, then i could leave blazing at lvl 1, or if its blazing, then i need to make it 3/3

• 2 weeks later...

According to my mage experience for PvE(0 days): 5 Fireball 5 Shatter 3 Warp 4 Dragon Eye 3 Barrier, or 3 Eye and 2 Overload.(Depends on your enchanting, I'd go for full cd enchants and gears and max Eye if I had a Mage :/)

well my build skills is provisory because i'm stay in lv 13 and farm boss/tower(solo)/arena im use fireball3/5, shatters3/5, warp3/5, ilusion2/5, barrier1/5, well not good but usefull for all farm i go and arena, next i buy oblivion book and remake...amps+8/+7 using vamp runes/agi crystals, if u not have money is not good idea to make mage, but i see +4 mages as a good partyners in arena... :)