Less health more challenging

monkeyfoofoo

Problem is that you over load bosses on wayy to much health that it become a pain in the ass to kill them and just seems boring (hydras spirit and new lab bosses).

What im suggesting is to decrease health of most bosses in the game and keep it proportial to the ones in map 2.

With that make them more challenging - more skills, smarter tactics. Dynamic maps etc. Like make it crazy more intuitive. Keep us on our feet.

Health is just stupid and makes the game more boring. I know you also wana make money from us breaking our gears but you could atleast do it in a more interesting way.

List of bosses with pointless amounts of health -

PRETTY MUCH ALL THE BOSSES IN AYVONDIL, AA, THE NEW LAB.

How about halfing the player's health? Every single boss is easy to kill if you use the right tactics and have high enough amlified gear.

How about halfing the player's health? Every single boss is easy to kill if you use the right tactics and have high enough amlified gear.

did you kill any of the bosses he mentioned above?

The game is PVE so, it's obvious that we need friends to fight together. It's like a party(group of people) fighting a psycho beggar who always trash your trashcan.

Problem is that you over load bosses on wayy to much health that it become a pain in the ass to kill them and just seems boring (hydras spirit and new lab bosses).

What im suggesting is to decrease health of most bosses in the game and keep it proportial to the ones in map 2.

With that make them more challenging - more skills, smarter tactics. Dynamic maps etc. Like make it crazy more intuitive. Keep us on our feet.

Health is just stupid and makes the game more boring. I know you also wana make money from us breaking our gears but you could atleast do it in a more interesting way.

List of bosses with pointless amounts of health -

PRETTY MUCH ALL THE BOSSES IN AYVONDIL, AA, THE NEW LAB.

A dev said somewhere (sorry I can't remember the topic) that they are aware of this problem and Kronus and Elm are their first attempts in improving this aspect. In my opinion they should remake the AI of existing bosses as well but guess that's too much work.

did you kill any of the bosses he mentioned above?

Hydra's spirit, Cicada (Altough I'm not sure anymore).

But reducing boss health is just... no.

Easy to kill/high hp is more player friendly. Not everyone can amp their gear and making hunting impossible for lower amps by making bosses harder just destroys the one chance people have to make money without coins.

Easy to kill/high hp is more player friendly. Not everyone can amp their gear and making hunting impossible for lower amps by making bosses harder just destroys the one chance people have to make money without coins.

He used the word "challenging". More challenging as requiring more thinking and teamwork, not necessarily more amp. Bosses with very high HP that keeps repeating the same pattern over and over are extremely boring and unnecessary.

Edited by nabnecro

1 hp pls (actually i also think it is a good idea to lower our hp [also dmg for tanks and healers, lower def and hp of healers and dps, raise dmg for dps and raise def and hp for tanks])

Its honestly pathetic how every single boss past map2 has rediculous hp. Its fun to kill them for the first few times but after that its just boring cus all practically do is the same process until the boss is dead, there really is no challenge. Hydras spirit and spawn are very good examples of this.

Yes to decrease the health of bosses, they are way too much. Make them more interesting and challenging instead (however that can be done)

Not more hp and more challenging; now thats stupid. Elm tree should have 1/4 of the health it has now.

He used the word "challenging". More challenging as requiring more thinking and teamwork, not necessarily more amp. Bosses with very high HP that keeps repeating the same pattern over and over are extremely boring and unnecessary.

Edited by monkeyfoofoo

I second this suggesiton-  Bosses with more than 1 million hp that you just have to hit over and over are just boring. But there have been improvements already in some of the new bosses ::)

I second this suggesiton-  Bosses with more than 1 million hp that you just have to hit over and over are just boring. But there have been improvements already in some of the new bosses : :)

Yes, the devs are getting very good at designing bosses:)

All I'm looking for is Vera's boss added into the game.

Nowadays taking off 100k HP from a boss doesn't need a minute with a party. So HP reduction isn't really needed, unless you wanna see everyone soloing bosses rather than playing with a team.

Nowadays taking off 100k HP from a boss doesn't need a minute with a party. So HP reduction isn't really needed, unless you wanna see everyone soloing bosses rather than playing with a team.

Thats rigjt but pls

3m hp -> 750khp