Power of Blades Glitch Report

lallouss

Blade dancer

Power of the Blades (passive)

Basic attacks of a blade dancer deal more damage to players and monsters. As the skill develops, extra bonus increases.

Basic attacks: means regular attacks which doesn require skills

Quote roland from (http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php/topic/49290-rogue-new-skill-bug/):

It works like it should.

Rogue can't evade just basic attacks, not skill attacks.

Roland u mean basic attacks = non skill attacks right?

If so than why the hell is bd buffed on all of his skills, confirmed by several bd friends

Plz reply ty (:

already counter atack bds nerfed watt u want more be a pottato?to cut with your mc bds.....the story of ws is the good side to win ...some balance for bad side isnt bad ..always mc side complain we elfs side never complain..now will be our turn to complain of mc side they have too many stuns wen catch a bd in stun in dead instantly .....and totem of shamans new one with healing is heal to high for area radius..and many more

already counter atack bds nerfed watt u want more be a pottato?to cut with your mc bds.....the story of ws is the good side to win ...some balance for bad side isnt bad ..always mc side complain we elfs side never complain..now will be our turn to complain of mc side they have too many stuns wen catch a bd in stun in dead instantly .....and totem of shamans new one with healing is heal to high for area radius..and many more

1. Im a paladin

2. Skill should work as its defined nothing more nothing less

3. This topic isnt about counter attack

4. This topic isnt about mcs vs elf

I saw rouges that can't evade skill atks

I saw that rouge vs sham couldn't evade skills atk

You evade atk skill shows Dodge

If it dodge only then your fighting a rouge that have " Dodge " only then your fighting a rouge that have Dodge and more than 5%

Ik know that the idea of meeting a rouge with more than 5% DODGE is freaking unbelievable but you don't know what is coming :ph34r:

Edited by Kitige

Bds haven't been nerfed. 

ik you will link the post where counterattack was modified,but no,that can't be called a nerfed skill.

Edited by baskentliii

my bd not op enough give next skill a ranged attack called Bladed death that hits as much as power hit and is 10x10 Area Damage skill plz THank u

Bds haven't been nerfed. 

ik you will link the post where counterattack was modified,but no,that can't be called a nerfed skill.

They tried to balance it out, but failed horribly imo.

lets talk about elf side. repeat me, how many stuns have druid? :DDD lets count how many stuns have elf and mc. if u talking about warlock, warlock have just 2 stuns ;)

They tried to balance it out, but failed horribly imo.

Counter chance should be 15-20% like every good mmorpg games I've played. 40-50% is just op, and devs needs to decrease duration of counter or make it like before. Counter is most op skill atm, 40% chance to counter and it is always on haha

lets talk about elf side. repeat me, how many stuns have druid? :DDD lets count how many stuns have elf and mc. if u talking about warlock, warlock have just 2 stuns ;)

U forgot about fear and silence... Thoose is stuck your opponent and easy to kill it +stuns is impenetrable zZzZz

Stop spamming unrelated topic issues, this topic is about Power of Blades bd skill bug report, anything go create a topic about it ty (:

I really hope it gets fixed along with christmas update. I don't want an entire arena season with BD's killing everthing with 1 hamstring. This is a BIG issue specially if the blade dancer has 3 or 4 points on this skill.

Edited by nabnecro

I really hope it gets fixed along with christmas update. I don't want an entire arena season with BD's killing everthing with 1 hamstring. This is a BIG issue specially if the blade dancer has 3 or 4 points on this skill.

Exactly. And an even bigger issue because bd has so many dmg skills that all get buffed by that skill.

Yea, this bug goes around Last Wish too, you get killed even if it's active

Wow, that's some serious issue, that tops the shield's penetration, due to extra damage dealt.