Secret reserve

Yes. Thats just a short sightened answer. I think most people dont want their class to be better than all other, but equally strong, so the skill of the players decides who wins. Its extremely boring to fight without the chance to win. As it is to fight without the chance to lose.

And most people want that every expert skill is good, so they actually have to choose between different options instead of just using the same build on each char because some skills are so much stronger than other. Same point: Its boring.

Different classes with different options, not one class with one option. ::)

Edited by Crystana

Probably cuz they think dks are ok and yall just complain too much :v

Check the Russian forums and you'd see multiple posts regarding secret reserve and saturation both utter crap and both experts.

Would be nice if they made satu passive tho... Devs... Do it!

And fix reserve while ye are at it

Yes, yes, usual formula:

1 stage: Yay, I've got a new skill!

2 stage: oh... I can't kill everyone with it

3 stage: T_T the worst skill ever, fix fix fix

4 stage: "forum whining"

Fair for any class, any skill and any update.

You're welcome.

Yes, yes, usual formula:

You're welcome.

Do i need to go over the entire topic again?

Do you not care to read?

Instead of trying to be a smartass.. Listen to the majority who play the class.

God...

Roland youre totally not getting the point. I dont even play a DK and think that skill needs to be upgraded. And look at forum: For some skills people dont say anything - that probably means they think these skills are balanced as it is. For some skills people say its too strong, for some people say its too weak. Its not whining, its serious critizism to help to improve this game.

I started  topic to gather reviews on new skills :) Maybe there will be a pattern in the votes and comments that shows that not just everyone is whining, :)

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php/topic/49708-new-expert-skills-poll-nerf-upgrade-or-stay/

Edited by Crystana

Yes, yes, usual formula:

You're welcome.

5 stage "forum whining " becomes anger,rage,depression

6 stage anger Transforms into bad language (stupid devs mods etc.)

7 stage get warning points for a foul language

Not foul language in this topic so there's not reason to give him warning points.

Poley probably don't know the feeling of having a character with a noob skill cuz her main char was druid which have like 7 op stun skills and 1 super heal skill.

I hope i don't get banned for giving my opinion.

Miserable attempt, one more sad soul in exile.

Well said !

At banned user bypassing his ban

I played every class on us and Eu from different accounts

Druid 7 op stun skills?

When the dk is dead aka 1/6th hp skill activates and gives

Regen factor is very high but activates too slow aka 3 ticks 15 seconds

I.e any mobs able to take you to the hp that activates secret reserve would kill you before regen activates.

We got the skill before as saturation and mind you there's a reason why saturation was switched to life steal.

In other words, dks were willing to take hp loss life steal over regen....

Saturation also needs a somewhat minor fix, but atm secret reserve is what needs to change and I'm very sure I'm not the only dk that agrees.

• 3 weeks later...

Shut up Barbs. You guys got survivability of hell. I don't what that is supposed to mean, but Barb doesn't need more survivability. 1hp right, if you had Battle Fury on, you would resurrect yourself, and in PvE, it is like "Hold on! Don't kill me, lemme use that HP pot".

Edited by Gladiator

Ok, give me last wish for secret reserve.. I'm ok with that

Considering secret reserve involves fireworks before dying and last wish gives you immortality for 5 seconds at lvl1 xD

Edited by mailliwdxb

Shut up Barbs. You guys got survivability of hell. I don't what that is supposed to mean, but Barb doesn't need more survivability. 1hp right, if you had Battle Fury on, you would resurrect yourself, and in PvE, it is like "Hold on! Don't kill me, lemme use that HP pot".

95% of barbs use fury at mid hp , because alot of classes have stuns that actually work we fall behind in damage , insane how everyone thinks barbs are good :/ and worse blows my mind that dk is crying you guys have a stun cycle that's ducking ridiculously fast , stun stack attack stun attack attack stun repeat , u can't bring up stone skin either that skill is ducking useless now that rune destroys it's entire purpose barbs back to square one

95% of barbs use fury at mid hp , because alot of classes have stuns that actually work we fall behind in damage , insane how everyone thinks barbs are good :/ and worse blows my mind that dk is crying you guys have a stun cycle that's ducking ridiculously fast , stun stack attack stun attack attack stun repeat , u can't bring up stone skin either that skill is ducking useless now that rune destroys it's entire purpose barbs back to square one

There's this guy on the Russian forums who brings up the same points as you

You compare two different classes for the bases of one skill

You compare all of dk skills to say that death call suffices xD

Look, secret reserve = fireworks before the dk dies in battle whereas every other skill in game has tangible use.

Ok so you say dk stuns are broken

Barb : roar 70% dmg reduction longer duration than silence? Take that as an excuse for blow of silence

Charge a 50/50 stun same as sharp shadow

Exhale is a half second stun

Stone skin and shield bash also included for barbs as extra defensives

The same could be said for any melee

People forget they just can't play their classes.

I'd suggest trying a healer or a bd if you whine on a dk subtopic regarding the weakest skill in game.

70% it's 35% and last 7 seconds with a 15 sec CD charge at 1/5 which every barb has is 15% stun chance 5/5 suppose to be 50% it's not it does however increase stun duration when it does stun which is never , and stone skin has Ben rendered useless since new rune has came out I have stone skin 1/4 also shield bash same way as charge hardly ever works but points on the skill give it a longer stun duration when it does work , I suggest u do actual research , furthermore , if you read my post I was never wining I just said I rather have secret reserve and u ppl blew it way out of proportion , dk stuns are broken tho and it's what makes em better then any class except for bd , but even then I've seen dopknight clear every single bd in pvp cave np get bd in a stun cycle their ducked , dop ain't complaining his stuns get the job done more over I understand mailli your like +4 or 5 , u need to amp +10 your gear I've seen dop in action guy is a beast rapes +10 merc bds , only reason dk see bd as op is because 70% of dk are under amped and or noob I would love to trade barbs skills with dk :) then you'll see how much dk is Superior and why they shouldnt cry about secret reserve , just like the noobs in war who cry about 1 star ... Would u rather have no stars ? Be grateful and not greedy :)

35% damage reduction

Invincibility

Done some research about secret reserve?

3% dmg reduction on even a mere 4k def user aka me

So for a higher amp the resistance % reduces from 3%

Regen activates too late and does not change the battle in any way

Stuns stuns stuns

Idiots everywhere complain about dk stuns?

Silence : dks only 100% stun is a skill block

Nice

Barbs have the defense

Rogues have gouge

Paladin have foj

Bd have han

Next, dk have sharp shadow

50/50 stun

Barbs have shield bash

Paladin has shield bash

Bd have rush

Rogue have stealth to basically evade stub stacks

LAST stun dks have, exhale 0.5 seconds stun

Rogue's reflex dodges it

Bds have... Well everything

Barbs charge

Paladin can keep distance via banner

These are the melee classes ONLY

Now.. Please compare all thw stuns to casters

For the last time, having +7-+8 gear and weap i had the rights to beat opponents of the same caliber

But certain specific dumb ducks keep talking shit about dks just becuase they can't play their class

Like dude

You have thw strongest defense skill in game, aoe dmg reduction, defeat dmg output, stuns

Dks/paladins are the weakest melee currently in pvp

Well.. Paladins make up for it becuase of foj and banner.. In wars and dgs

What do dks have?

The two survivability experts one of which require hp sacrifice for life steal and the other is a firework when you die

Stop playing a barb... Looks like you aren't doing a good job at it considering you cry about one class over their 'stuns' even though they have the survivability of a mage or less

Btw... Ask dop whether he could beat a high amp bd, if a maxxed out char.. Still loses to +8s there's something wrong.

One more thing, you know nothing about dks.. Their skills.. And are just crying over in game pvps and whining on dk subtopics

P.s.s retribution rune made a broken skill bearable, stop whining even more.

I have nothing to prove, pvps don't mean squat to me...

My class being able to match up in game is my main priority, being as soft as butter in pve as a tank is humiliating.

Oh wait, you're one of those special kind of people who call out other classes over pvps

Hell, at this current moment I'm begining to ask myself how stupid the barbarian population is compared to the bd populous

post-19717-0-48211500-1453028289_thumb.png

post-19717-0-57743900-1453028333_thumb.png

I find it amusing that u think dk is th weakest melee class in the game lol , 100 dk stun barbs have .... Defense :/ u mean that useless skill stone skin ? Read this please I've said it 3 times already .... The new rune which u have ... Gets rid of stone skin barbs have no counter also shield bash is worse then sharp shadow in terms of its chance of stun , shield bash stun last longer when it hits but sharp shadow has a greater chance of landing , also charge ? It's useless in pvp I utilize it with chop taunt step charge but alot of times the target isn't stupid and will just reclick me and I'm either hamstringed or hit with those cricket rings of pala , secret reserve is a good skill ofc it ain't shit compared to bd new skill or should I say barbs or rogues ? But those skills are easily dispatched with dot dmg or that rune ... Now strongest defense skill what warcry ? Last 3 sec 1/4 stone skin ? Useless I have 1/4 now comes back every 20 sec and reduces 15% dmg , roar 35% aoe are best skill , chop dmg ... 20 per tick useless charge useless in pvp so roar and our main dmg skill and defeat are barbs best skill last wish actually last 3 sec 1/4 shield bash hardly ever works and fury 4/4 heals 1K hp 15% dmg boost 1K hp is gone actually pretty fast man especially when your in a stun cycle and sometimes u can't even use your fury cuz your stunned just watching this dk sit there over and over and over and over stunning u and u have skills that been cooled down for 30 seconds u never been on the receiving end of those stuns as any other class other then dk there's a short period for about 5 sec where dk stuns have to CD that's where u drop all your dmg and for dk Vs dk they throw there stun cycles at each other what a boring pvp I also watched dop earlier kill all kinds of bd in pvp cave , dk is op plain and simple the new skills didn't hinder dk stun cycle and u mistake my debate for crying idc about dk stun cycle I'm glad dk is on mc side and I have a level 13 dk as we speak the whole reason I brought up dk stun in the 1st place is because your whining about not getting a good skill , u have good skills already look at your stuns quit crying you would think rangers would be crying they are so useless now as a class it's sad bd out does them in their main category damage :) anyway just saying be thankful u got a good skill :) also the whole whining on subtopics take a look in the mirror bro :) your just mad your noob , your a noob dk your skills do the fighting for u it's like a +7 bd raping a +9 rogue I seen that today as well the rogue shall be nameless lol he knows who he is , counter their new dmg skill ham , barb has to come up with ways to fight , chop taunt run back charge duck the stun failed shield bash yes finally ! Roar main attack chop defeat taunt walk back charge yes !!! By the way we have to adapt when one skill is useless say are new skill use book find a new strategy for a while I had warcry 4/4 10K def for 6 sec was pretty good but didn't last long enough defeat 4/4 good but didn't help VVs stuns if u can't use skill so I said duck it 3/4 shield bash 1/4 defeat and it works, bd and dk spam skills win , pala have to make up fighting strategy too I've seen gladiator fight dude is ruthless

What you basically typed circles around everything but the topic at hand.

I might kill +9 people who don't know how to play, you might be one of them.

I really don't care.

I'd want an expert skill i paid for to have some tangible use, if you can't get that through your thick skull stop whining about dk stuns here.

I showed you.. How every class has their own ideals

A dk being a tank deserves to not die in dgs withing a matter of seconds especially with the introduction of tos dgs

"oh dk stuns, me no want to listen to how every class has a similar skill set with more than just stun, no dk op op op op op, stun stun stun stun"

Idiot

Btw..

Arenawar beat dopknight

Zeusxelie beat arenawar

Any +10 bd can beat em all

And from the entire group, dopknight seems to be the highest amped

I rest my case

I just vsd deadwraith a dk not to good at all but knows how to fight his secret reserve ticks 780 at 2/4 and said at 4/4 ticks 1k+ , that's more the best heal in game dude why are u crying , I legit seen this man's heal hit 780 his skill is at 2/4 I seen it tick 3 times maybe 4 we were pvping if u 4/4 secret reserve 4/4 dk is tick healing 3K hp maybe 4K that's op af but no dk wants to sacrifice their stuns so stop crying dude when it's 1/4 , barbs stone skin reduces 15% dmg and comes back every 15 sec at 1/4 it's useless your gonna get the best quality when u Max your skills

Ask him when the skill activates.

If any mob/boss takes you to that hp you wouldn't be able to recover in the fight fast enough for secret reserve to work.

Want me to repeat?

PVP DOESN'T MEAN ANYTHING

I tried 4/4 saturation.. Without any external hp regen i get 600 regen or so (don't quote me on that)

I speak from experience.... The defense buff doesn't do anything in a group neither in a fight '>3%'

Regen activates too late

You have a skill that stacks... 15% defense is a joke? You have the strongest defensive skill in game and that's how it works at 1/4...

People like you cry over pvps time and time again

Seeing barbs like arenawar rival bds...

Already known fact.. Bd is broken

But when another opposing class is able to balance out either bd isn't broken or barb's just like being spoon fed as well

Lmao... Strongest def skill in game at 1/4 and he says it's weak whilst regen requires 5seconds aka the mob kills you before first regen hits, oh wait.. You'll still find a reason to argue becuase you're thick skulled.

Edited by mailliwdxb

Btw.. Who won that fight?

Deadwraith or you?

4/4 1k heal.. Loool... Yeah sure... (i tried max pve set) You play a barb and nothing else... And you think you've scratched the surface of this game

You wouldn't know balance if it hit you in the face