Secret reserve

тьфу ♥♥♥ я же говорил херня а не скилл. опять нам этот гребаный рег дают вместо нормальной хилки

Why do you try pushing skills that act as counter balance on dks?

Saturation for life steal.

Secret reserve for hp regen.

You give us two skills that cannot be simultaneously built considering vamp takes every regen slot and vice versa.

(excluding shield and rings respectively)

Why the special injustice purely to dk where the skill that doesn't get a specific 'GEAR' build is completely useless.

Saturation without a vamp build is useless and the same goes for secret reserve and hp regen. Comprende you got me till now.

Now i go on to stating that saturation... Meh... I can work with it. Gives a good 4% vamp..with a hp sacrifice.. Somewhat.. Good skill.

Secret reserve on the other hand.. Boy... You gain massive hp regen (Sarcasm) when you're about to die and you get a physical def increase that won't change the outcome of the fight!

Seriously?!

You tried the hp regen ticket before using saturation and it wasn't at all even remotely useful.

Why push the skill again but with saturation as a counter balance and it only activates when your hp is low.

Like seriously. You're almost dead and the regen helps at all?????!

That too when in agro and it halves?!!!?

The physical resistance isn't even a percentile. You're just adding extra def that bearly increases maximum damage resistance.

This isn't at all fair. The amount of restrictions on the skill. Please take into consideration a better change to either the survivability or the heal factor.

Edited by mailliwdxb

There is no class, in which all of his skills serve for only 1 build.

Speaking for survivability, Dk and Barb have a better survivability than Pala.

Edited by gladiator

Ugh... Skills that are a waste?

Aka completely useless

Name one.

BTW

pala, a shield, heal, life steal without hp sacrifice.

We have.. A 50/50 shield.

Survivability it seems

> Pala's Sacred Shield doesn't save any sh*t even at 4/4, it blows with 1 or 2 hits, it barely takes 700 dmg. And then you gotta wait 40 seconds to re-use. Not useless? You call it survivability.

> Illumination, I call it "the animation", doesn't work for 9/12 classes. And if used against a forsaken, it gives ~100-200 damage and that's all. Even in PvE, very few mobs that are "undead" type. Total trash.(At least useful in catching Rogues under Stealth)

Btw, pala's Sun Seal give life steal for a single target only, unlike Dk, in which life steal is added to the Dk's stats.

You wanna talk about Paladin's Heal? Well, if u wanna have a decent heal, you gotta sacrifice a lot of damage, and a whole skill "Shield Strike", since you'd need to use spear for max magic. Which is not the right choice.

50/50? I have a dk and it's Dark Shield, having it at 3/5, works 40%+ of the time. 

Awww, not to forget the stuns Dk got.

Don't forget Dk and Barb even Bds, naturally, have higher HP than Paladin.

You complain about dks because of the stun and all those times at cave.

Btw saturation takes away a % of your hp, in other words heal up what you lost.

I'd take your ls skill over it any day.

700 dmg resistance on the shield (this isnt def addition he's just blocking that amount of dmg) activated on two people.. Useless.. Wow.. This guy, salty much?

don't be a prick, this skill is plain garbage and every other dk would agree with me especially compared to the caliber of every other skill every other class got.

A skill that serves no purpose? I want my 40k back. Considering it's an 'expert' .

Give me an example of any skill that has no use whatsoever.

And what about rogues mages and necros?

In my eyes every dk expert should one hit the enemy !

Na only thing that would be cool on dk in my eyes would be that if the reg bonus triggers it should tick like u werent in combat!

And poley what are you trying to prove?

I just stated that a skill needed a buff becuase it's main use is a pretty firework when you die. Next time you try bringing the sarcasm game here think about thw topic at hand.

Oh wait, you quit and you used to play a stun class with passive heal. Nvm

And btw the dk skill is shit. Plain and simple. Dopknight maxed it at it increased his defense from 9.8k to 12.3k.

His health regen maxed at about 600(aggro). This was when he eas using the best health regeneration gears in the game so far.

The skill is barely useful in dangerous situations.

Just sayin

It's a free buff for dk. You can use 4 of the other 5 expert skills and still have this little buff in your pocket even if you don't spend any points on it. I can see this skill working fine if you have a healer on your pt (arena and dungeon).

It's a free buff for dk. You can use 4 of the other 5 expert skills and still have this little buff in your pocket even if you don't spend any points on it. I can see this skill working fine if you have a healer on your pt (arena and dungeon).

Some people just don't appreciate having a PASSIVE skill.

A passive skill for what???!

Ugh.... 0.8% resistance?

That requires 5 seconds per tick

Fireworks when you die?

Give it some remote use... Ugh.. 40k experts that don't do anything?

Compared to other experts.

Every dk would agree on this, we've had the same effect before as saturation and none of us were satisfied, the same goes for this skill.

For all you people who think that the skill is even remotely of any use.

Check out the opinions of the other dks at Ru.

Besides probably the only dk still alive (and mecha) on the english forums.

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php/topic/49341-%D1%81%D0%BA%D1%80%D1%8B%D1%82%D1%8B%D0%B5-%D1%80%D0%B5%D0%B7%D0%B5%D1%80%D0%B2%D1%8B-%D0%B8-%D0%BE-%D0%BD%D0%B0%D0%B1%D0%BE%D0%BB%D0%B5%D0%B2%D1%88%D0%B5%D0%BC-%D0%B0%D0%B4%D0%BC%D0%B8%D0%BD%D0%B0%D0%BC/#entry904849

I just came here all the way from PvP cave after a pvp vs Whendy, lvl26 DK (you sure know her/him), to say that this skill is pretty cool.. She/he has it 3/4, aaaand she/he doesn't even have max HP regeneration, the skill still raises her/his regen to 496 in battle mode when HP falls to 1000. So I'd suppose she/he would get around 600 regen /5secs in battle mode at 4/4 of the skill, and if someone has the best regen gear, I believe it might go to freakin 700 and maybe more. And dayum, Idk if it works in "not battle mode", would it be 1200-1400 or something?

Anyways, she/he has around 5.5k normal def, and raises to 7k under the effect of the skill in battle mode. Oh, Wait, def doesn't matter if in battle mode or not..

Not changing the battle's outcome? Nah I take her/his HP from her/his max HP with almost the same time it takes me to take it down from 1000 to 0. So if she/he had better gear and amps, she/he would have made a big trouble. It regenerated like 3 times so that's more than 1500 additional HP(If we count the HP saved from the def addition). And, at 3/4.

Ok.. So, yeah. That's it. Ty for your time.

Edited by gladiator

And btw the dk skill is shit. Plain and simple. Dopknight maxed it at it increased his defense from 9.8k to 12.3k.

His health regen maxed at about 600(aggro). This was when he eas using the best health regeneration gears in the game so far.

The skill is barely useful in dangerous situations.

Just sayin

Ok? First proof of how stupid your comment is you weak excuse.

TWO

Regen is heal per 5 seconds and 3 ticks

THREE

Max regen set = no vamo = counterbalance skills.

Stupid people still don't get it.. Meh

FOUR

Def increase beyond 5k-7k adds 0.5%-3% you're a tank right? No wonder you lose to me, be a better paladin bro.

FIVE

Skill doesn't activate when stunned. Ok vague term lets leave that out of the picture.

It take your hp to reach 1/6th of your total hp and when put into contrast of the level 26 mob set dmg. You're comments don't make any sense.

I addressed every single thing about the skill in my prior posts. Pride got the best of you? Learn to play pala.. Hell noxim does a better job poor excuse.

And non battle mode? For what? How? as a matter of fact this skill requires you to be half dead to activate.

Oh wait you lost to a random dk in a few pvps and you justify a weak skill.

Братка осади. Прорвёмся. Я никогда не ошибался. Займёт дк своё правоправное место. Просто такие как ты и я показывали, что дк живут ништяк, вот и думают, что это для всех дк работает. Я не верю в утопию, но надеюсь что админы увидят.

Самое главное - тут обсуждают ребята +9 +10. И для нас это не приемлемо не просто чтоб всех нагибать, а просто не приемлемые скилы ни для пве, ни для пвп. Мы всё равно справляемся с трудностями благодаря точке. А как же те кто начал качать дк? Если для +10 навык роли не играет, кто будет качать дк? Я понимаю есть глухари типа гидры в топях, босса на святах, выродка и даже безликого. Это глухой контент. Но сделать глухим контентом целый класс это печаль. Да его будут качать те кто пришел из других игр, или просто потому что понравился. Но их не видно в игре.

P.S. Дорогие админы. На амбере что 3 года назад, что сейчас остались одни и те же представители дк, и их мало. На топазе ещё меньше. На +9 даже люди на 26лвл не качают дк, потому что их нету. Либо точат и бросают. Пожалуйста, не бросайте класс. Если на сервере есть 3 дк +10, которые могут что-то противопоставить остальным классам, не надо делать вывод по нам и забывать про новичков, у которых интерес играть за дк может пропасть уже на 18-22лвл. Спасибо за внимание.

We demand a new skill or an improvement, or do devs like keeping dead classes dead?

Ok? First proof of how stupid your comment is you weak excuse.

TWO

Regen is heal per 5 seconds and 3 ticks

THREE

Max regen set = no vamo = counterbalance skills.

Stupid people still don't get it.. Meh

FOUR

Def increase beyond 5k-7k adds 0.5%-3% you're a tank right? No wonder you lose to me, be a better paladin bro.

FIVE

Skill doesn't activate when stunned. Ok vague term lets leave that out of the picture.

It take your hp to reach 1/6th of your total hp and when put into contrast of the level 26 mob set dmg. You're comments don't make any sense.

I addressed every single thing about the skill in my prior posts. Pride got the best of you? Learn to play pala.. Hell noxim does a better job poor excuse.

OnE

Wut?

twO

Didn't I say 3 times each 5 seconds? Or you just read half of the post and then rush to comment.

tHrEE

You can go high regen and keep the amulet and cloak runes for "vamo". And Shield's rune for Block.  Isn't hard?

fOUr

12-7-2015 1-26-18 AM.png12-7-2015 1-26-44 AM.png

Get your numbers correct before throwing philosophies, tank m8.

fIvE

Use better English in this one, I didn't get what you're saying.

sIX

Losing to almost same amp Dk 1-3 each 10 fights because of lucky weapon stuns is now a lack of skill? And wtf this has to do with playing Paladin.

Edited by gladiator

And non battle mode? For what? How? as a matter of fact this skill requires you to be half dead to activate.

Oh wait you lost to a random dk in a few pvps and you justify a weak skill.

Sorry for using sarcasm, thought you would understand, and not put yourself in embarrassing situation acting like a dumb.

You gave me numbers for your 'sarcasm' and a matter of fact there was no need for it.

Point 1.. Read the quote

Point 5...lvl26 mobs do high dmg that'd make the skill not viable when it activates since you're already dead and it doesn't work when the dk is stunned.

1-5k gives you 43.8% 5-7k gives you 52%....any dk who's been able to get the expert would have base 3k-4k skill adding would give 5k at 1/4 if you were to have 3k-4k def aka 7.8%

... If you were to have higher base def would decrease from that 7.8% rate or stay similar comprende?

The difference in defence value you had given me was quite similar ti the buff lets take a look at it in a real fight

Now average damage from mobs, take this specific value as 1100 as per the new mobs and bosses aka the ones that can wear down dks. Without armour.

Initial resistance=

1100-43.8% of 1100 =618.2

Resistance when you're almost dead aka fireworks=

1100-52% of 1100 =528

100 damage resistance when buff added approx.

5 seconds for heal.

Skill activates when incredibly low.

2 hits from the boss you were tanking with already said resistance from secret reserve and mind you the resistance you're rocking is an average high . You're dead.

And again skill doesn't work when in bounds so if the boss were to take you to critical hp and stun you you're already dead, but then again vague terms. Dont mind this point since its not a constant thing.

Now let's increase level caps where every dk would be able to get higher def, the def resistance curve decreases aka higher your def the lower resistance you'll be rewarded if you do not agree with me on that statement you'd be able to get 100% resistance with 10k def which is not possible.

And simultaneous builds are not possible considering if you were to max both builds on rings as ''''vamo''''

And if you were to place regen on capes shield and amy it would be around (refer to my first point i.e maximum potential of the skill) 100?...give or take.

Practically speaking skill activates when you're dead too slow too unreliable to be called and expert.

Btw in the prior cases we didn't take permeation or criticals into consideration.

And 1-3 fights? Or all of them.

The fact that you think this skill is of any remote use after seeing it's maximum potential just made me think upon the fact that you're just salty that a dk could beat you so you disagree to buffing a somewhat useless farm/pvp skill.

And yes you might be a good pala but you can't play it vs a dk. It was also not an initial point you weak excuse.

Sorry, but no guild will grade HP regen to make dk a little bit stronger. Seriously, what is the purpose of this skill? In pvp you don't have so much stuns if you level secret reserve 4/4. In pve it is usefull only in case fighting some weak monsters, as during battle with the one that are on the latest part of island you are healed or dead - 1000 hp is not the guaranty that dk would survive to the first wave of regeneration. Another problem is that the saturation skill and secret reserve cannot be maxed all together, as you need hp regen and vampiric runes in cloak and amulet but one exclude another. And even if shields would have vampirizm there will not be hp regen. So even for  a solo build this skill cannot be used.

It is just my oppinion, you have the right to disagree.

1k heal.

Take base hp as 4k

What hp does the skill activate at?

600-900

I proved in the taverns section that dmg resistance from skill = LESS than 10% based on your base defence at 4/4

Ok? So dmg resistance = won't save you in a fight.

Now hp regen. What's max regen? 1k~~~~

Regen = 1 tick per 5 seconds.

Skill lasts 15 seconds.

3k heal

But skill activates at 600hp

Take 3x mobs at ayvondil t3.

Remember mobs do dmg per second.

Sooo.... Each mob does 300 dmg per second

So before even 1st regen you die.

Practically skill is shit at 4/4

And using 4/4 in the skill = no stun

And using 4/4 in this skill = ni vampirism.

There are other skills in this game from other classes that are not only weaker but takes a skill slot as well.

Not having any passive skill at all is worse than having one that YOU judge as being useless.

The other classes which received passive skills on this update are: rogue, barbarian, warlock, ranger. And with exception of barbarian, all of them are still raped by DKs.

Your incessant cry is unjustified.

Edited by nabnecro

I'm not talking about pvp, i couldn't care about what the skill's effect is in pvp.

Practically speaking the skill activates when you're dead and regen tick is too slow.....an expert skill deserves being called so, and must be worth its price.

Since your brought it up

All the passives you stated help in complete dmg evasion or massive dps increase.

Now dks expert is a blatant def up and regen increase that's activated when hp is horribly low and cannot be recovered.

And I'd be happier if it was a straight dmg resistance buff and not def value increase.

Or

It improves regen in such a way that it ticks much faster.

So you wanna talk about PvE aspect? Well, let me tell you that DKs tank better than Paladin, and maybe even Barb. DKs have already the incredible survival skill "Dark Shield".. Let's agree it is the best survivability/tank skill. If you wanna add another strong skill, DK will be immortal.

Let's maintain the balance.

Dark Shield is like passive at 5/5 tho, and I believe the chance is more than 50%. Sometimes it zeroes the damage, that chance might be 50%. But the chance of just simply damage reduction must be higher. So totally I'd guess there is ~70% chance that the damage inflected on DK is spoiled.

I think too that this expert skills seems pretty weak. Maybe a good fix would be when it activates at half of max hp :) Then the regen and def bonus is not too late.

Or: at the beginning of skill activation dk gets instantly healed by his full regen value once, in addition to what its now :) Dont underestimate that heal - a pala for example with 100 magic and heal 3 just heals 250 points (high end magic palas with heal 5 maybe about 600) - and thats an active heal skill.

Btw if you think the pala shield is good, just test it :D its mainn purpose might be to distract people due to its cool effect :D

Edited by Crystana

And gladi...

I don't care how much of a tank dk is compared to paladins, pshh you even forgot aura and foj,but in all honesty i couldn't care less.

I want a skill I and several other dks paid for to be worth our money and skill slot.

If you still can't get that through your thick head becuase of how you think dks > paladins there's nothing more to be said.

Go ask them for a sacred shield buff if you want, but not in a topic regarding dk skills... My word...